How Fox News works

retread

27 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I’m good going all Francis Drake on their sorry asses. Ready the Golden Hind, hoist the flag, and start wrecking shit.

Little known fact, Francis Drake ended WW1 when he invented the nu-cue-lar boat.  

44 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

This is pretty damn funny. First the Star Wars Implosion of Brad Parscales. Now the Spanish Armada Boat Parade reference. If someone calls for a Trump rally in Waterloo (Iowa), I'm going to freak out about this simulation.

Trumpkin: You’re right.  These boats Are way better than any of those Spanish Armadas. Blaring their Mexican music all over the place.

armada-jpg.38344

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dnaguy said:

Trumpkin: You’re right.  These boats Are way better than any of those Spanish Armadas. Blaring their Mexican music all over the place.

armada-jpg.38344

Immigrants! That's how they do, you know. Just drive around listening to raps and shooting all the jobs.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

20 points down? Yeah maybe that’s what the polls say. But what’s about the boats? 

It’s just not about the boats.  It’s the hoe’s also.  Boats N’ Hoes is how you figure out who is winning the polls for a presidential election.  I learned that in Civics like 30 years ago.  By the way, Civics is a class they used to make students take many years ago.

• Like 1

Just now, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

It’s just not about the boats.  It’s the hoe’s also.  Boats N’ Hoes is how you figure out who is winning the polls for a presidential election.  I learned that in Civics like 30 years ago.  By the way, Civics is a class they used to make students take many years ago.

This is a good point. If the boats and hoes are bumping it in the harbor to a beat for a candidate. You know you got a winners. 

Brit Hume said that Michell Obama's speech was "hard and angry."  Britt clearly did not watch Michelle Obama’s inspirational speech if he's saying that she was "hard and angry," and he's assuming the rest of his racist audience didn't watch it either because that's their shorthand for "Black Woman."

Meanwhile, Britt said that Jill Biden was "likeable"  in contrast with Michelle's "hard, angry edge."

I hear you, Britt: Black people are hard and angry and scary!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Brit Hume said that Michell Obama's speech was "hard and angry."  Britt clearly did not watch Michelle Obama’s inspirational speech if he's saying that she was "hard and angry," and he's assuming the rest of his racist audience didn't watch it either because that's their shorthand for "Black Woman."

Meanwhile, Britt said that Jill Biden was "likeable"  in contrast with Michelle's "hard, angry edge."

I hear you, Britt: Black people are hard and angry and scary!

I think Brit comes from the old school that first ladies or potential first ladies should stick to non-partisan issues like helping military spouses or saying we need to think of the children. But I do agree that if a first lady wades into politics, they are open to criticism that they otherwise might avoid.

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I think Brit comes from the old school that first ladies or potential first ladies should stick to non-partisan issues like helping military spouses or saying we need to think of the children. But I do agree that if a first lady wades into politics, they are open to criticism that they otherwise might avoid.

Yeah, partisan issues like having kids eat healthy lunches are just way out of line.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

Wait until Harris speaks and then Hume may trot out the racist trope about libido. Unless Tucker does it first.

If libido, you mean mine, then he might be on to something. Harris would be by the far the hottest VP in the history of our country, and that includes Spiro Agnew and Walter Mondale.
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eskimohorn said:

If libido, you mean mine, then he might be on to something. Harris would be by the far the hottest VP in the history of our country, and that includes Spiro Agnew and Walter Mondale.

you don't find mondale more attractive?

What's the future unofficial title for Harris' husband, Doug Emhoff? Will he be the Second Gentleman? Second spouse? Second partner?  First Lady is a ridiculous term but we've heard it so often it's become the norm. 

5 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

you don't find mondale more attractive?

What's the future unofficial title for Harris' husband, Doug Emhoff? Will he be the Second Gentleman? Second spouse? Second partner?  First Lady is a ridiculous term but we've heard it so often it's become the norm. 

I guess the corollary to First Lady would be First Gentleman. But, yes, it's a silly title.

3 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

6-drink Jeanine is an angry one.  I wouldn't want to be her husband that night....assuming her husband is home and not in prison.  I can't keep up with which famous Republicans or Fox News-related people are in prison and which aren't.  Pay your taxes.

For real, is there anything at all a concerned citizen could do in court to get Fox News to not blatantly lie on the air?  Spin your stories, Fox, but jesus christ, you are actively destroying the country by lying.  It's shameful, and they should be ashamed, but they should also be sued into financial oblivion.  So how do we do that?

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

For real, is there anything at all a concerned citizen could do in court to get Fox News to not blatantly lie on the air?  Spin your stories, Fox, but jesus christ, you are actively destroying the country by lying.  It's shameful, and they should be ashamed, but they should also be sued into financial oblivion.  So how do we do that?

This. They are screaming fire in a crowded theater and have been for years. They have to be stopped, especially now that they are fully a state run propaganda network. Come the fuck on. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

This. They are screaming fire in a crowded theater and have been for years. They have to be stopped, especially now that they are fully a state run propaganda network. Come the fuck on. 

They are inciting more violence by encouraging racists to get out and “protect America from the undesirable brown people.” This network should be shutdown the moment Biden is sworn in. It is ncredible that millions of people watch this and just nod their heads in unison at the hate they are being fed.

• Hook 'Em 1

Fuck Brian Kilmeade. Moron.  Donald Trump could've done it from his house too.  He didn't.  He used the White House instead.  That shit don't belong to him.  He got a job that comes with free room and office space, but he has a landlord and that landlord is us.  And we have decided with laws that it is illegal for him to do what he did.  So fuck off you lying moronic sack of shit.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

Fuck Brian Kilmeade. Moron. 

Had no idea he has a radio program.

Probably some really highbrow shit, I wouldn’t be able to follow. “Well that concludes our 3 part series on Harrington and Locke’s influence on the federalist papers. Special thanks again to program frequenter and Professor of American history and classical republicanism expert Dr. Guy MacGuy for stopping by. Coming up after the break - Does Trump poop miniature American flags that smell like Freedom from loving our country TOO much? I report. You decide.”
  • Like 1

Does Tucker Carlson possess some insider knowledge? How does he know for whom someone will cast a vote unless he asks? I believe Tucker should go find the people about whom is speaking and ask them in person. 
He might want to take Rand with him so he has a buddy. 

He should also talk to the Proud Boys. They freely admit they travel to cities to fuck up stuff. That’s what fascists do. 

They day BIden is sworn is as president should be the day that Fox News is shut down and all its executives and network “personalities” arrested immediately. 

It is past time to start dealing with this people the way we used to. They are evil profiteers looking to make money off destroying this country. They should be treated as such. 

• Like 3

They day BIden is sworn is as president should be the day that Fox News is shut down and all its executives and network “personalities” arrested immediately. 
It is past time to start dealing with this people the way we used to. They are evil profiteers looking to make money off destroying this country. They should be treated as such. 

I’m definitely of the opinion that trump shouldn’t get the Nixon treatment. I only came to this conclusion today.