How Fox News works

retread

former fox host and current high priestess of conservative grievance kimberly guilfoyle has a sexual harassment problem:

In November, 2018, a young woman who had been one of Guilfoyle’s assistants at Fox News sent company executives a confidential, forty-two-page draft complaint that accused Guilfoyle of repeated sexual harassment, and demanded monetary relief. The document, which resulted in a multimillion-dollar out-of-court settlement, raises serious questions about Guilfoyle’s fitness as a character witness for Trump, let alone as a top campaign official.

According to a dozen well-informed sources familiar with her complaints, the assistant alleged that Guilfoyle, her direct supervisor, subjected her frequently to degrading, abusive, and sexually inappropriate behavior; among other things, she said that she was frequently required to work at Guilfoyle’s New York apartment while the Fox host displayed herself naked, and was shown photographs of the genitalia of men with whom Guilfoyle had had sexual relations. The draft complaint also alleged that Guilfoyle spoke incessantly and luridly about her sex life, and on one occasion demanded a massage of her bare thighs; other times, she said, Guilfoyle told her to submit to a Fox employee’s demands for sexual favors, encouraged her to sleep with wealthy and powerful men, asked her to critique her naked body, demanded that she share a room with her on business trips, required her to sleep over at her apartment, and exposed herself to her, making her feel deeply uncomfortable.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-secret-history-of-kimberly-guilfoyles-departure-from-fox

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I truly don’t know how someone can say something so shamelessly hypocritical with a straight face.

I’m pretty sure I know how. They boarded the Grifter and Conman Train. I compare it to the Professor Harold Hill Salesmen’s Train from The Music Man but w/o a conscience.

Some passengers step off the train, some are booted off, but others are going to ride it as long as they can. 

32 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

how is biden going to deal with a crazy person when he is in office? trump has first hand experience dealing with one every day.  advantage trump

DOTARD hires crazy people for the experience.  Would Joe do that?  

8 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Throwback Fox News:

Ekx91XpXIAABde9?format=jpg&name=large

And to think the Glen Beck era on Fox News, even with all of his nuttery, is pretty tame compared to Fox News of October 2020.

Of course, if Trish Regan made the comments that she did in September or October of 2020, instead of earlier this year, she'd probably still be drawing a FNC paycheck.