WTB - Treadmill

HookEm

We've got a Proform XP580 from Sears (close to $1000 new).  I like it because it's got nice shocks/impact absorbers.  I had it almost totally rebuilt about 5 years ago, it's been well maintained. 

Wife wants it out of the house since our 3 year old is close to figuring out how to plug it in/turn it on with the safety rope thing, and start the electronics/tread.  

If you want to haul if off, you can have it for $75. 

I’m sure this is a very funny joke at my coach flying ass.  And I always enjoy surly folks shitting on deals.  But this Is fortuitous for the OP.  Anyway...

So I can only run 10mph?  Why was I never good enough for you man?  

Crap, I didn't even know it couldn't go that fast.  I top out at 8mph.  Never bothered to test the limits.  

How about this...until you find your ideal model---if you pick it up---you can have it for free.  

20 hours ago, Lobo said:

I’m sure this is a very funny joke at my coach flying ass.  And I always enjoy surly folks shitting on deals.  But this Is fortuitous for the OP.  Anyway...

The joke was more for the OP, but really applies to anyone who owns or wants to own a treadmill.  I'm not going to explain it.  I'd rather it just sit there, waiting to amuse the few people in the know who get it. 

On 3/22/2019 at 11:27 AM, idigTexas said:

The joke was more for the OP, but really applies to anyone who owns or wants to own a treadmill.  I'm not going to explain it.  I'd rather it just sit there, waiting to amuse the few people in the know who get it. 

If you can make the wheels on the plane turn fast enough, it'll take off!