Surly March Madness 2019

blacklab

On 3/18/2019 at 7:25 PM, MNLonghornFUKM said:

do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far do not pick iowa st to go far 

didn't work

Wish I had joined this. I'm ranked in the 88th percentile on ESPN.com. Filled out exactly 1 bracket and watched about 5 mins total of college basketball this year. I don't really get why though, a couple of my Sweet 16 teams are out already but all my elite eights are still alive. I feel like I've had years with much better brackets and have never been ranked this high. 

Wish I had joined this. I'm ranked in the 88th percentile on ESPN.com. Filled out exactly 1 bracket and watched about 5 mins total of college basketball this year. I don't really get why though, a couple of my Sweet 16 teams are out already but all my elite eights are still alive. I feel like I've had years with much better brackets and have never been ranked this high. 
It's all about getting the final four and especially the championship teams right.

Not sure i can even cash if my final four AND championship game are correct. We'll see

With as much chalk as there has been this year your odds aren’t great.

I took a long shot homer pick for one of my final two (law school at UF) so I imagine I’m done.

On 3/27/2019 at 12:57 PM, NorthLoop said:

Yall realize that how many teams you have left doesn't have shit to do with your percentile. It's all about how many games you've picked right so far. 

I do.  I'm just assuming that - mathematically - getting 14 of 16 into to the Sweet 16 would put me near the top.

I just read ESPN's recap of the Texas vs Lipscomb game and it seemed to downplay the importance of the majestic night. Then I clicked on the "Basketball" link again and thought that this said:

Surly March Sadness

Somehow my brain doubled the "S" of Surly and replaced one of the "M"s.