NIT Round One: Texas vs. South Dakota State, ESPN, 8 PM

Machinator

What’s annoying as fuck is that we should’ve been beating teams like Radfird, VCU and providence like this. Pisses me off that they wait until a meaningless game that no one gives a shit about to show some life.
The only reason we look good is by SDSU is that bad.

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:
4 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:
What’s annoying as fuck is that we should’ve been beating teams like Radfird, VCU and providence like this. Pisses me off that they wait until a meaningless game that no one gives a shit about to show some life.

The only reason we look good is by SDSU is that bad.

So is radford, vcu and providence 

4 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Fuck Kerwin Roach by the way.

Selfish asshole.

What did Roach do?

The announcer also used the word “selfish”, but I haven’t paid close attention. I always assume that suspensions = weed. 

Was it weed or something else?

5 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

i literally just had a conversation with the SDSU FT shooter lol. 

dude pulls up to the line with around ~10:30 left and i very clearly say to him, "I BELIEVE YOU WILL MISS THIS FREE THROW." He laughs, then he sinks it, then he looks over at me and gives a me a point and a wink. best experience at a UT game in years. i'm now a fan of #5 for SDSU.

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Goo Punch said:

dude pulls up to the line with around ~10:30 left and i very clearly say to him, "I BELIEVE YOU WILL MISS THIS FREE THROW." He laughs, then he sinks it, then he looks over at me and gives a me a point and a wink. best experience at a UT game in years. i'm now a fan on #5 for SDSU.

yell something like "GO BISON!"  thatll get em riled up. they hate that NDSU is in the tourney while their golden year is in the NIT

Edited by MNLonghornFUKM