Buttigieg 2020

Hugo Stiglitz

I apologize for all the posts, but Lis Smith is the most interesting person in this entire primary.

She posted her Venmo, which allows people to look at her usage history and friends lists and such.

Did she blow Chris Cilizza?

(And if so, when's she going to be in Houston?)

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Lis is super weird 

She openly dated Eliot Spitzer while he was married and was the hatchetwoman for a group of NYC Dems who caucused with Republicans to prevent progressive legislation/initiatives.

She's wild.

Edited by bad_teammate
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Lis Smith, Pete's #1 advisor and comms lady, accidentally Tweeted from a sock puppet account on Twitter.

Pretending to be a Nigerian Pete supporter.

This campaign is a riot.

Some more Tweets from Lis's Nigerian sock

She's trying to do damage control and didn't even bother to look up what time it would be in Nigeria.

I don’t get it.  Does twitter not work in Nigeria after 5:00 or something?

5 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I don’t get it.  Does twitter not work in Nigeria after 5:00 or something?

There's a missing tweet but it said something to the effect of "I just woke up and found out I'm a sock puppet of Lis Smith", which was posted at 5pm local time in Nigeria.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 406W30th said:

There's a missing tweet but it said something to the effect of "I just woke up and found out I'm a sock puppet of Lis Smith", which was posted at 5pm local time in Nigeria.  

Thanks for the explanation. But it could be something completely innocent such as Chinedu works the night shift at the Prince’s spam email center.  I bet WhiteSoxSlater didn’t consider that.

21 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Anyone that makes a voting decision based on what they saw on Twitter should be sterilized and have their citizenship revoked.

Hey, a few of us have been saying that for quite some time. Not even trying to really blame Pete in all this honestly because Lis Smith seems like the kind of crazed person who is just doing whatever she wants.

Thanks for the explanation. But it could be something completely innocent such as Chinedu works the night shift at the Prince’s spam email center.  I bet WhiteSoxSlater didn’t consider that.

Or that he is one of the many Nigerians living in the US. I don’t know why anyone would take the time to run a sock account of someone living in Nigeria.

The idea that these people are too busy to do dumb shit is silly. Lis has the spirit and soul of a poster, which means she isn't operating on the strategic plane of mere mortals.

She's much cooler than that.

Or that he is one of the many Nigerians living in the US. I don’t know why anyone would take the time to run a sock account of someone living in Nigeria.
The account was tagged in Nigeria and so were some of the Tweets. You can fake that, of course.

It doesn't matter, of course, it's just funny.

His campaign email-scamming black people into a fake support list in South Carolina is the ACTUAL bad thing he has never been questioned about.

1 hour ago, washparkhorn said:

Lis has horrible instincts. 

eliotlis.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&

They talked about her brother who dies in Vietnam in the series, but "The Wonder Years" never did address Winnie Cooper's uglier older sister.  

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

Your black support has not dwindled because of your connections to high price donors, it's dwindled because you seem like the kind of white nerd that would say shit like, "A lot of people organize their books by author or theme.  I sort mine by texture."  

i thought he didn't have any black support, so how could it dwindle?

5 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Holy shit, is that real?  This bot twitter scam is getting dark quickly.  I mean, not as dark as Pete's voter base...but harrowing.  

18 hours ago, 406W30th said:

Obviously this is 100% real and could in no way be faked. "Dox" is a very common word in Nigerian vernacular, I've heard.

You folks are overly paranoid about meaningless shit.  Dox is a very common word in Twitter vernacular; he's on Twitter.  Nigerian does not equate to living in a fucking hut.  He's is obviously interacting with Americans on social media on a regular basis. 

1 minute ago, Tuco said:

You folks are overly paranoid about meaningless shit.  Dox is a very common word in Twitter vernacular; he's on Twitter.  Nigerian does not equate to living in a fucking hut.  He's is obviously interacting with Americans on social media on a regular basis. 

Yeah you WOULD say that, Nigerian sockpuppet account!

Whatever you say, HAL.

yeah, it's on cnn too.  he'll speak tonight.

won iowa.  came close in nh.  beat warren in sc.  not too shabby.

also the right move doing it now, instead of being one of potentially several right after super tues.  glad he did it before warren, bloomberg, and klobs.  staying in after tuesday is an exercise in ego and self-indulgence for most of the field.