Jeffrey Epstein needs his own thread

Gil Bang

• 1 year later...

The real question (once the shit comes out about the Queen’s favorite son, Prince “pedophile” Andrew) is whether the palace killed Diana for it. They still have the power to squeeze and destroy people. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/prince-andrew-jeffrey-epstein-ghislaine-maxwell-plea-deal-pedophile-florida-a9647851.html%3famp

Edited by Nicole44

I can’t tell which is more remarkable - the fact that the main thread is just below this or that you are tying Di’s death to this nonsense. You should definitely do a little more research before posting.

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Let me be clear here: go fuck yourself!  Thrice! I hit the search function to post something. Obviously posted in the wrong place.  Thanks for the warm welcome. 

You seem extra crazy.   Let me guess, despite 10 million red flags, you still plan on voting for Trump. 

15 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

I again am sorry for the posts in this “forum.” 

Appears to be a troll.

In other news, the president of the United States is good friends with a bunch of pedophiles and “wishes them well.” 

Trump supporters are scum. But then again, we already knew that. 

13 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Appears to be a troll.

In other news, the president of the United States is good friends with a bunch of pedophiles and “wishes them well.” 

Trump supporters are scum. But then again, we already knew that. 

I'm sure you feel the same about Bill Clinton supporters

2 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Jimmy "I have an empty skull, and I smell bad" James:

Bill Clinton is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life. 

Bill Clinton is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Is that relevant to disgust for Pedos?

It's relevant to the forum you're posting in.

It wouldn't shock me if Bill Clinton gets accused of having sex with underage girls. It wouldn't shock me if he doesn't. So far he hasn't.

Trump has. 

By two women.

Under penalty of perjury.

Corroborating the same event.

At a party hosted by by a convicted child sex trafficker who died in custody of Trump's DOJ.

Doesn't mean either Clinton or Trump are guilty, but there's considerably more evidence against one than the other.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, maninblack said:

Nice but Bill.

Who exactly right now is “supporting” Bill Clinton? 

Also, no one has accused Bill of fucking under age girls. Since he hung out with Epstein post presidency he probably stuck with Epstein’s girls who were 18 or over.  He’s a scumbag too anyway but he’s not the one currently fucking up our country. Unlike the current shitstain in the Oval Office whose supporters I repeat, are scum.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, maninblack said:

Is that relevant to disgust for Pedos?

It matters in that I'm not sure how to be a "supporter" of someone who isn't running for anything.  The last time Clinton was in government, I was in high school.  If he was doing pedo things with Epstein, fuck him.  Lock him up with everyone else.  Who has said anything different?

Edited by Tom

Just now, Tom said:

It matters in that I'm not sure how to be a "supporter" of someone who isn't running for anything.  If he was doing pedo things with Epstein, fuck him.  Lock him up with everyone else.  Who has said anything different?

This is the thing, Republicans are team over everything. Always. So they assume since they are still supporting trump after allegations of child rape that democrats must also stick with Clinton despite allegations of child rape. The difference is that rational people know that child rape is wrong and won’t support anyone who is partaking in child rape. Republicans let their desire for team wins overcome their rationality, and just assume that since it happened to them it happened to everyone else too. Just once, Republicans, try to put yourself into another person’s shoes and remember what rational thought is like. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

So when Trump supporters said, "It was just locker-room behavior"...they  meant a literal junior high girl's locker room?  

Edited by Lobo

31 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

This is the thing, Republicans are team over everything. Always. So they assume since they are still supporting trump after allegations of child rape that democrats must also stick with Clinton despite allegations of child rape. The difference is that rational people know that child rape is wrong and won’t support anyone who is partaking in child rape. Republicans let their desire for team wins overcome their rationality, and just assume that since it happened to them it happened to everyone else too. Just once, Republicans, try to put yourself into another person’s shoes and remember what rational thought is like. 

Team over everything huh ?  Democrats invented team over everything. It's their chief tool to this day. They're just as much in lock step in the same manner you claim republicans are.

2 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Team over everything huh ?  Democrats invented team over everything. It's their chief tool to this day. They're just as much in lock step in the same manner you claim republicans are.

No they aren’t but you knew that. You truly are the dumbest mother fucker here.

Clinton can get fucked, Trump can get fucked. I’m not sure what’s so hard about that for you. Show us again on the doll where Hilary (or I guess maybe Bill based on these revelations) touched you.

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

So does this mean you’re back now? Cautiously peeking your head out of the DT safe space? 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I may have agreed with this 4 years ago.  But what I’ve witnessed these bootlicks do under Trump has been fascinating.  They are all willing to follow him right off the cliff without even looking.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Both sides!!!

Both sides sent a private army into Portland, both sides looked the other way when Russia killed our troops, both sides tear gassed protesters for a photo op, both sides called Ebola a Republican hoax! Both sides killed Herman Cain and 160k more Americans and counting. Both sides had a First Lady whore and their kids grifting money from the government.

Both sides!!!!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Maybe 20 years ago? Times have changed. It used to be the Democrats were more racist than Republicans. That’s different now too. In my lifetime republicans have become drastically more racist and drastically less capable of thinking critically and drastically more willing to let anything slide as long as it’s their team that is breaking the law. Democrats have become drastically less racist and drastically less willing to let their team members get away with shenanigans. Let’s call it a push on critical thinking skills so you’ll have a bone to chew. 

You are quite simply incorrect on this one, man. 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Jimmy "I have an empty skull, and I smell bad" James:

I’m curious about two things: (1) why are you so obsessed with me, I’m not gay, NTTIAWWT, and (2) what is it like to have the emotional level of a 4 year old like your hero trump?

8 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Sure, Jan.