2019 NCAA Tournament: First Round

Machinator

One of my team members sent me a Hangout this morning...

"trying to schedule some time this afternoon to go over the community cloud followups, you're blocked all afternoon can I help with anything?"

She's awesome but so naive....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gecko said:

One of my team members sent me a Hangout this morning...

"trying to schedule some time this afternoon to go over the community cloud followups, you're blocked all afternoon can I help with anything?"

She's awesome but so naive....

Yea I got screwed. I hate working with people that don't like sports outside of the NFL. Meetings from 130-4pm. Fuck

6 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Don't know. I had Wofford upsetting UK in the round of 32, and I feel better about it now.

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I'm leaning that way as well. Still haven't finished my bracket but I have to now.

Negged...  both of you. 

Headed to the bar down the street now. Told my partners that if the office isn’t closed the next two day then they shouldn’t expect me to work. 

Heard there is an ISU gathering at the bar I’m going to. Best tourney fans out there. Can’t wait. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

fucking KHOU in Houston doesn't have the game on CBS because of breaking news about shelter in place and it's been breaking news for damn near 4 hours now. 

This.

so fucking stupid.   Don't say shit for 3 days and then NOW is the time to get granular about the situation.

You stupid motherfuckers...  Fire already out and shit's already been breathed up.

• immamac featured and pinned this topic
  • immamac unpinned and unfeatured this topic