“HORNS DOWN” is good.

US183

2 minutes ago, US183 said:

Notice how BEVO puts his horns down just before he decides to kick UGA’S ass. Horns down is attack mode, so end the bitching about Horns down. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RKWQVphsiEc

I just like to point out that if they're having trouble getting their Horns UP, there are pills for that now.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I like that our competitors keep us in mind no matter who they're playing. It's a sign of the respect they can never voice.

Ya I find it somewhat interesting that all these other teams want to define themselves by us.

53 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I like that our competitors keep us in mind no matter who they're playing. It's a sign of the respect they can never voice.

One of the best things Mack Brown ever said was that a lot of them hate us more than they like themselves.

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

That’s what I always say too. We are always in their heads. It makes me laugh actually.

Hello offseason!

I've voiced on this site and the two that preceeded it many times that I LOVE seeing the Horns down.  It's fucking awesome that we're in their heads that much and their level of hate for us exceeds their love for their own school.  It's reaffirms our status.  People who bitch about Horns down are thin-skinned pussies and are almost as insecure as those who flash it.

17 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

Hello offseason!

I've voiced on this site and the two that preceeded it many times that I LOVE seeing the Horns down.  It's fucking awesome that we're in their heads that much and their level of hate for us exceeds their love for their own school.  It's reaffirms our status.  People who bitch about Horns down are thin-skinned pussies and are almost as insecure as those who flash it.

yeah it was awesome when West Virginia's QB did it after scoring the winning touchdown this year, I totally felt my status reaffirmed 

2 hours ago, US183 said:

What loss? Next time aggy or some other bitch does “horns down” its Texas fight... 

The loss they got from playing us?

Anyway people can do the horns down all they want and I am glad our coach is playing the refs for 15 yard penalties when they do it.

21 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

Hello offseason!

Who bitches about the Horns down? I like when we get a free 15 yards.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MoJames said:

Ya I find it somewhat interesting that all these other teams want to define themselves by us.

This. Didn't not understand why any UT folks get their panties in a wad about it. I like being in their heads.

• Fuck You 1

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

I wasn’t a fan of either 

I figured our chances of stopping Will Grier were pretty small but I liked our chances in overtime with how we were moving the ball, we just kept getting burned with weird 4th down plays. Holgersen clearly felt the same way since he went for the win there.

8 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

but at least you could tell yourself "WE"RE TOTALLY IN THAT GUY'S HEAD" after he scored 

By rule that TD should have been called back do to an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. That is what we need to play the refs with. This horns down business should be manipulated for our competitive advantage, which is what we are doing. Too bad the internet badass try hards have a problem with that sort of strategic thinking.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

By rule that TD should have been called back do to an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. That is what we need to play the refs with. This horns down business should be manipulated for our competitive advantage, which is what we are doing. Too bad the internet badass try hards have a problem with that sort of strategic thinking.

I agree. We should be trying to use the rules in our favor any way we can. Unsportsmanlike conduct's a nice broadly interpreted penalty. Herman's fucking brilliant for even putting in the refs' heads the idea that gesture needs that kind of attention. I like that it gets called, and I like that anyone who thinks about doing it also has to think "if I get a 15-yd flag here, Coach is going to murder me". 

I agree horns down is good, but for different reasons. Horns down is good because we live so deep rent free in the "brain" of blowU shitbags I've seen them do it when playing other teams. Their cheer symbol for their team is focused on hating us. Hilarious. 

Also, is there a bigger doushebag looking thing to do? Ever?

r960-c84df9d5d5acd616f6e8edca3453162e.jp

14 hours ago, texifornia said:

Yeah at the Disch the other night this dipshit Hog guy a couple rows down kept talking shit, doing the Horns down, talking shit about that, etc.  A woman a few seats over started telling him how rude it was. I jumped in & said 'It's no big deal. Either way he's Hookin' 'em". He stopped & never did it again the rest of the night.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, UTEX_ME said:

Baseball coverage against Pig last night said it best. You don't want someone to do horns down? Do fucking something about it.  Also do Horns down during the game and back it up, not after. 

Yep. That was Swindell iirc.