Gadgets, Apps or anything that has improved your life...

RollLeft

I never gave robot vacuums much thought but having to sweep up after a dog that sheds a lot changed that.  I pulled the trigger on a Eufy over Roomba.  Man, the floors have never looked better.  Worth every penny.

How does your dog get long with it? My dog attacks all vacuums. I’m pretty sure it would stress him out which sucks for me because I would dig constantly clean floors

3 minutes ago, William_Cannon said:

How does your dog get long with it? My dog attacks all vacuums. I’m pretty sure it would stress him out which sucks for me because I would dig constantly clean floors

My dog ignores our roomba but he got used to it as a puppy. Try giving him treats while he is around one. 

Love the roomba and wish they made a mop version

Any map application on the phone or standalone.  Youngsters have no idea how to use a paper map which might be good. In college I had to find an airport in Iowa by stopping every few minutes to see which direction planes were going....

5 hours ago, Washpark said:

My dog ignores our roomba but he got used to it as a puppy. Try giving him treats while he is around one. 

They do make a mop version or at least they used to. Had it for almost ten years - Look for Scooba

5 hours ago, Washpark said:

have you tried the other robotic mops?  my mom likes the one i bought her