Is HEB open today?

I ventured out to the grocery store for the first time this morning since last Wednesday.  I decided on Central Market over HEB.  It was surprisingly stocked with everything I needed -- chicken, beef, bacon, pasta, rice, cheese, eggs, etc.  The only thing it didn't have that I needed was garlic. 

• 1 year later...
12 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I'm not going to lie.  When I hear that a 60 year-old woman pulled a gun on somebody in a Corpus Christi HEB parking lot over a parking spot, I was expecting a lot worse, like somebody looking closer to 75 or 80.

gdwi738avq181.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

rawImage.jpg

When I read her description, what she did to escalate the situation, and Corpus Christi........I could bet everything I own there'd be one of three things on her shirt.  And I was right.  If there's video surveillance of the parking lot, I can make some bets on what's on her car as well.  Besides bird shit.

52 minutes ago, Lobo said:

When I read her description, what she did to escalate the situation, and Corpus Christi........I could bet everything I own there'd be one of three things on her shirt.  And I was right.  If there's video surveillance of the parking lot, I can make some bets on what's on her car as well.  Besides bird shit.

A 90-month financing note?

• Haha 1

• 2 years later...