2019 NCAA Tournament: Second Round

Machinator

Murray St vs Fla State will be athletic as hell/ presumably NBA Western Conference from the 80's style.

I dislike the Auburn-KU matchup.  I don't like being pushed to root for a Payhawk win...

hate the sec sec sec, but if they can put a whooping on #godsgift, that would be great

Am i crazy, or will Wofford give Kentucky a game? 

Michigan - easy win

not sure Murray has the bigs to contend with FSU.  if FSU plays FSU basketball, they can get to the EE. 

Michigan state - easy win

gonzaga over baylah 

Purdue - win

lsu - win

Edited by Pancho Negro

10 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Looking forward to Wofford vs Kentucky.

Baylor/Gonzaga could be interesting, too.

Fun fact: Scott Drew has never lost a 2nd round game. He's either flamed out in the 1st or at least made it to the  Sweet 16. We'll see if that little record holds up today.

10 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Looking forward to Wofford vs Kentucky.

Go Terriers! A member of my mother's family left a 100,000 in his will that was used to found the college. My grandmother was a Wofford and I told a humorous story at her funeral four years ago about the Wofford-Michigan tournament game from 2014. It's pretty cool getting to see them have a shot at Kentucky. I expect Wofford's season to end today, but it's been a great year for them. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Who gives a shit that LSU is a football school? Will Wade, cheating bastard that he apparently is, put together a good squad that is pretty well-coached. 

You know,  not every post here is meant as serious discourse.  Can a guy not make fun of Maryland without getting a lecture?  Jesus.