Dallas Bartender Going Viral For Beating Up Woman

Vic Mackey

24 minutes ago, Steel Shank said:

Saw a fight on Worsldstar where two white guys were calling each other that name. Not exactly sure where to file that one.

With Waco Pochos, it's every second word that comes out of their mouths. I am not sure if they mean it as a word, or it's just a sound they make when exhaling.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

My point of the race angle is they only cherry pick what to get "outraged" about and by they being Shaun King and and the civil activist groups. Black males commit crimes all the time all over Dallas, even against white people. Those groups are silent when it comes to that or black on black crime. Why not take action against all the crime in Dallas?

A lot of black people don't like Shaun King, and I can understand why.  

Black people do stuff all the time to show their anger over black on black crime.  You just rarely, if ever, hear about them.  I don't know why this isn't highlighted more in society, but it's not.  My grandma lived in Souf Oak Cliff.  She was in education for 50+ years before her death.  Her and other black women tried to do so many things during that time frame to highlight the issue of thug life not being they way, which (in my opinion) is what leads to most black/black crime.   For blacks (and more specifically black males) to curb this issue, it starts when they are younger.  And yes, there have been plenty of stories of grown black males giving back or going back into the hood to become role models to prevent younger black males from going into thug life, which typically leads to black/black crime.  But, you never hear those stories.  You'd have to ask yourself why though. 

Nonetheless, I think that comment got way off track of the orinigal post. 

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

A hate crime is defined as the crime being motivated by racial, religious or sexual orientation. Did he follow her around and do all this because she specifically black and that was the only reason? Or was he a drunk asshole douchebag on a power trip because he is a piece of shit? Shitty people are shitty people. I get him using racial slurs as the act was occurring but that still does not qualify it for a hate crime based on that alone. They'd have to prove this act was committed solely on her race. And by most of the stories out there, it wasn't. Shaun King jumps the gun constantly.

They want to have Deep Ellum shut down because of this but ignore all the crime committed before this by all racial groups? Doesn't work like that.

He called her a nigger, with the hard r.  I think you can surmise if this was a hate crime or not.  What we don't know is how he would have reacted if it was a white woman.   But I can see what you're saying here.  I've had a few friends who always told me they'd never use the n-word.  But once they got some drank in them, it came right out easy as pie.  Do I think those white friends are racist?  Ehh, I still hang out with them.  But I often wonder how that word could come out so easliy for them when drunk.  This could be the case here.  I wouldn't be surprised to see him make a statement saying he's not racist and would never be, and he might not be. But that's not my call to make though. 

People don't want to have Deep Ellum shut down literally rather they are threatening a protest of businesses and to not spend money at those establishments.  That's what I gathered from reading the article.  

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

And I've heard more Latinos use "nigga" lately than blacks.  It's really odd. 

This is an absolute fact.  I hear that shit all the time at bars from the Latino wannabe thugs.  

And someone asked above regarding the rules regarding charges with guns.  From when I took the Concealed Carry class, if you brandish and point a weapon at someone, unless it’s in self defense, then you are credibly threatening their life.  Several different charges can come of that. He didn’t fire, so that eliminates attempted murder.   He could get aggravated assault and assault with a deadly weapon.  He could also get possession of a firearm ileagally while intoxicated.  

2 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

As for the perp, I’d have beat his ass to death and called the cops on myself 

It’s always disappointing when you see the mugshot for a POS like this and they aren’t beat the fuck up by a Good Samaritan. He had it coming. 

• Like 2

I'd like to hear from a criminal attorney or someone who knows what constitutes felony assault.

After brandishing a pistol, he strikes first when he slaps away the phone. She responds with a punch. He delivers three or four punches, all but one of which after she disengages. She's evidently concussed.

Surely that's an action that demands jail time. This isn't a bar fight, it's an attack.

Oddly, the guy shooting the video did the best thing by capturing the incident rather than rushing a guy who has a gun in his hand. The perpetrator needs to feel the full force of the law.

I'll be tiresome and say that that shouldn't include prison rape. 

2 hours ago, hookemATL said:

Don’t really see how it can’t be construed as at least slightly racially charged if he literally yelled “fuck you nigger” while assaulting her. 

1 hour ago, Pancho Negro said:

He called her a nigger, with the hard r.  

in the videos I’ve seen you can’t hear him call her anything.  is there a video where you can hear him say nigger

4 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Oh. Okay. Let’s rush him then. If I see what occurred, I call police. I ain’t approaching crazy. And I’m a big guy and can fight. 

And that’s fine.  I’ve always run towards crazy I guess.  Ran into a fight to save a friend that was getting beat up by 2 dudes with baseball bats before.   Have had a shotgun put in my face before.  Maybe I’m a little crazy myself.  Maybe I’m more concerned about other people than I am myself at times.   Don’t know what it is, just have always been that way.  

2 hours ago, Pancho Negro said:

A lot of black people don't like Shaun King, and I can understand why.  

Black people do stuff all the time to show their anger over black on black crime.  You just rarely, if ever, hear about them.  I don't know why this isn't highlighted more in society, but it's not.  My grandma lived in Souf Oak Cliff.  She was in education for 50+ years before her death.  Her and other black women tried to do so many things during that time frame to highlight the issue of thug life not being they way, which (in my opinion) is what leads to most black/black crime.   For blacks (and more specifically black males) to curb this issue, it starts when they are younger.  And yes, there have been plenty of stories of grown black males giving back or going back into the hood to become role models to prevent younger black males from going into thug life, which typically leads to black/black crime.  But, you never hear those stories.  You'd have to ask yourself why though. 

Nonetheless, I think that comment got way off track of the orinigal post. 

He called her a nigger, with the hard r.  I think you can surmise if this was a hate crime or not.  What we don't know is how he would have reacted if it was a white woman.   But I can see what you're saying here.  I've had a few friends who always told me they'd never use the n-word.  But once they got some drank in them, it came right out easy as pie.  Do I think those white friends are racist?  Ehh, I still hang out with them.  But I often wonder how that word could come out so easliy for them when drunk.  This could be the case here.  I wouldn't be surprised to see him make a statement saying he's not racist and would never be, and he might not be. But that's not my call to make though. 

People don't want to have Deep Ellum shut down literally rather they are threatening a protest of businesses and to not spend money at those establishments.  That's what I gathered from reading the article.  

I am not denying he is a piece of shit. But a hate crime is motivated by race or whatever else. Did he seek her out just because she was black? I don't think he did. He's just a dipshit loser with a small dick mentality who thinks it's ok to harass and beat women. This spawned from some type of parking dispute he was pissed off about. She was not complying with what he wanted and he went off on her. Does screaming racial remarks while you are committing the crime escalate it to a hate crime? It's the whole murder vs manslaughter. If he deliberately chose her because she was black and beat the shit out of her for that reason, then sure, it's a hate crime and should be punished accordingly. Not every incident involving different factions of race, religion, sex is a hate crime.

Sadly I doubt the charges get escalated here. I know her lawyer and these groups are going to push hard on it but that doesn't mean the DA will comply.

Either way, he's done in Dallas. He's not getting another job like that here. His name is forever tarnished. I'm sure he will move. His address and phone number were plastered all over the internet. He'd have to take some low level or out of the public eye type job and even then, the company might not feel like dealing with the negative PR to hire him. This story is national now. It's being picked up everywhere. Dude's name is now trashed as it should be. Even if he gets off light in the legal system, he will be dealing with this for a long ass time in many aspects. As he should be. Fuck him.

The guy who shot the video showed the cops his video at the scene. How was he only be charged with a misdemeanor? Thats why your Al Sharlton's, Shaun King, et al are needed. Authorities always try to do fuck shit and then when black folks call them on it you have your @Vic Mackey types complaining about people making it a racial issue. All the while bending over backwards to not see anything racial about it.  There's no way you can tell me a black guy repeatedly giving uppercuts to a white chick wouldn't be given a felony charge on the spot. 

Edited by Catdaddyhorn
  • Like 7

The guy who shot the video showed the cops his video at the scene. How was he only be charged with a misdemeanor? Thats why your Al Sharlton's, Shaun King, et al are needed. Authorities always try fuck shit and then when black folks call them on it you have your [mention=381]Vic Mackey[/mention] types complaining about people making it a racial issue all the while bending over backwards to not see anything racial about it.  There's no way you can tell me a black guy repeatedly giving uppercuts to a white chick wouldn't be given a felony charge on the spot. 

Yep. If races were switched no way a 2,000 bond would have been set
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I'd like to hear from a criminal attorney or someone who knows what constitutes felony assault.

After brandishing a pistol, he strikes first when he slaps away the phone. She responds with a punch. He delivers three or four punches, all but one of which after she disengages. She's evidently concussed.

Surely that's an action that demands jail time. This isn't a bar fight, it's an attack.

Oddly, the guy shooting the video did the best thing by capturing the incident rather than rushing a guy who has a gun in his hand. The perpetrator needs to feel the full force of the law.

I'll be tiresome and say that that shouldn't include prison rape. 

Tex. Penal Code 22.01, Assault:

(a) A person commits an offense if the person:

(1) intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly causes bodily injury to another, including the person's spouse;  

(b) An offense under Subsection (a)(1) is a Class A misdemeanor,

* * * (a bunch of enhancements)

Tex. Penal Code 22.02, Aggravated Assault:

(a) A person commits an offense if the person commits assault as defined in § 22.01 and the person:

(1) causes serious bodily injury to another, including the person's spouse;  or

(2) uses or exhibits a deadly weapon during the commission of the assault.

(b) An offense under this section is a felony of the second degree,

* * * (a bunch of enhancements)

If a crime is found to be motivated by racial or other animus, the sentence is enhanced one level. 

Edited by TwiceHorn

And as a legal matter, there's no such thing as provocation or justifiable assault.  So if both parties are swinging, both get charged with assault in accordance with the damage wrought.  As a more practical matter, someone defending themselves may never be charged, because a jury might not find them guilty.

Argument started because he said she was blocking an exit with her car. Story I heard was that he got out and started hitting her car for her to move. She moved onto the sidewalk curb area cause she was waiting for a friend. After she moved he followed her and hit her phone out of her hands and that's when she pushed him.
In a situation like this, the best thing you can do is either stay in the car, or run your ass off. Don’t engage crazy people.
His fellow inmates see this, and they are going to go to town on his hole like nobody’s business.
Lol. No they won’t. He might have some blacks try to start something if he’s screaming N****** or something like that. (I didn’t watch the full vid or with sound on).

Yep.  Someone with a CHL is allowed to threaten with intent in defense of a third party.  

You’re allowed to pop a cap in someone’s ass behind that shit. That’s what the fucker needed.

I’m not running to cover that distance unarmed though. I might in a vehicle.

Just now, Jkwellborn said:

In a situation like this, the best thing you can do is either stay in the car, or run your ass off. Don’t engage crazy people.
Lol. No they won’t. He might have some blacks try to start something if he’s screaming N****** or something like that. (I didn’t watch the full vid or with sound on).

You’re allowed to pop a cap in someone’s ass behind that shit. That’s what the fucker needed.

I’m not running to cover that distance unarmed though. I might in a vehicle.

That’s basically what I said.  You don’t have to pul the trigger, but once you pull the piece and aim it with credible threat, you’ve pulled with lethal intent.   The decision to squeeze lies with the one holding the weapon.  Either way, defending the safety of a third party is pretty damn concrete in TX 

And that’s fine.  I’ve always run towards crazy I guess.  Ran into a fight to save a friend that was getting beat up by 2 dudes with baseball bats before.   Have had a shotgun put in my face before.  Maybe I’m a little crazy myself.  Maybe I’m more concerned about other people than I am myself at times.   Don’t know what it is, just have always been that way.  

I’m with you bro. That is how I earned my stripes when my boys got kilt by a bunch of assholes with the high ground. I kept shooting and moving and going until they bum rushed me after I ran out of ammo. So I pulled my 1911 and dropped their asses with 1 shot each. The whole lot of them surrendered on the spot.

Did I ever tell you about the time I attacked and sank a Russian division with a full team of spetznas with only a bow and arrow and a k-bar?

I am not denying he is a piece of shit. But a hate crime is motivated by race or whatever else. Did he seek her out just because she was black? I don't think he did. He's just a dipshit loser with a small dick mentality who thinks it's ok to harass and beat women. This spawned from some type of parking dispute he was pissed off about. She was not complying with what he wanted and he went off on her. Does screaming racial remarks while you are committing the crime escalate it to a hate crime? It's the whole murder vs manslaughter. If he deliberately chose her because she was black and beat the shit out of her for that reason, then sure, it's a hate crime and should be punished accordingly. Not every incident involving different factions of race, religion, sex is a hate crime.

It matters if he said what people are saying he said while punching her.

Think about it this way, if a guy is beating on another guy yelling that he's a little bitch, that's a normal fight. If he's beating on another guy yelling about how he hates fucking Jews, that's not a normal fight. What he said or didn't say matters here when trying to figure out whether racism is a fair assumption as his motivation.

Either way he's obviously a human piece of shit who's ok beating on a woman, but we're trying to determine motivation behind that action. The hitting alone doesn't confirm either way.

I do have trouble picturing the same outcome if it had been a petite blonde sorority girl who blocked his path. You still think he beats on her in that case? I don't, and that's why I think racism was likely a factor here, but unless he said something during the event or has a known history, it will be hard to prove.

18 minutes ago, Cajun said:

GucciSuit negged me on this post (and a couple of others here, the Lebowski mentions).

Username checks out.

Fucking hilarious.

Well, considering Austin has had a surplus of the bearded, hipster douchebag of this guy's type for a lot longer than Dallas, it's understandable.

If he were an Affliction type, or another species of doucher, the Dallas comment might have been more apt.

7 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

And as a legal matter, there's no such thing as provocation or justifiable assault.  So if both parties are swinging, both get charged with assault in accordance with the damage wrought.  As a more practical matter, someone defending themselves may never be charged, because a jury might not find them guilty.

Actually, I guess in the era of castle doctrine, this isn't exactly true.

But in your common or garden fistfight, it is.

7 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

I still can't get over having some lumberjack-wannabee mixing drinks at a beauty parlor.

Neither could he, apparently.

9 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well, considering Austin has had a surplus of the bearded, hipster douchebag of this guy's type for a lot longer than Dallas, it's understandable.

If he were an Affliction type, or another species of doucher, the Dallas comment might have been more apt.

Yeah, in looking at his other posts he appears to be from Dallas, or at least has a soft spot for the city.

I get that and applaud the jab back. 

It's the Lebowski quote neg that is the real head scratcher.  I just can't figure out what would be offensive/neg worthy about that one.  Misconstrued?  The guys seems to have the requisite BL knowledge.

I'm vexed.

Edited by Cajun

I have seen worse beatings at the West End DART station in Downtown Dallas compared to the video. Many beatings there black vs black full of racial slurs and none of it makes the news.
I hope your point is not that these two situations and even roughly comparable. It feels like it might be that, but I'm holding out hope.
  • Like 1