Dallas Bartender Going Viral For Beating Up Woman

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, CHEF DIESEL said:

I have seen worse beatings at the West End DART station in Downtown Dallas compared to the video. Many beatings there black vs black full of racial slurs and none of it makes the news.

What is your point? Do you really not see the difference between the two situations? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CHEF DIESEL said:

I have seen worse beatings at the West End DART station in Downtown Dallas compared to the video. Many beatings there black vs black full of racial slurs and none of it makes the news.

Uhhhhh.....  one of these things is not like the other,. One of these things just doesn't belong.  Can you guess which one is not like the other before I finish my song.

14 hours ago, Cajun said:

Neither could he, apparently.

Yeah, in looking at his other posts he appears to be from Dallas, or at least has a soft spot for the city.

I get that and applaud the jab back. 

It's the Lebowski quote neg that is the real head scratcher.  I just can't figure out what would be offensive/neg worthy about that one.  Misconstrued?  The guys seems to have the requisite BL knowledge.

I'm vexed.

You want Big Lebowski knowledge? I can get you Big Lebowski knowledge, believe me. There are ways, Cajun. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.

On 3/23/2019 at 12:37 PM, Trey3216 said:

And that’s fine.  I’ve always run towards crazy I guess.  Ran into a fight to save a friend that was getting beat up by 2 dudes with baseball bats before.   Have had a shotgun put in my face before.  Maybe I’m a little crazy myself.  Maybe I’m more concerned about other people than I am myself at times.   Don’t know what it is, just have always been that way.  

Where were you when two dudes in the parking lot at Burges Fest in Boerne were attacking me with baseball bats while my worthless Hispanic friend was yelling at them to stop?

Wait...that was 1980.

8 hours ago, CHEF DIESEL said:

Well share the videos then, fuckface. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Where were you when two dudes in the parking lot at Burges Fest in Boerne were attacking me with baseball bats while my worthless Hispanic friend was yelling at them to stop?

Wait...that was 1980.

I was fighting the other sperms on the way up the chute to be the victor that year 

• Haha 1

On 3/23/2019 at 10:24 AM, achooloco said:

yeah in this case you're right but as a side note, from what i've seen of fights, just yelling "nigga" at someone you want to fight doesn't automatically mean its racial IMO. for better or worse everyone uses that damn word, it isn't limited to yelling it only at black people. i see little kids of all races yelling it to each other all the time on the street, for fights, for fun, to show comraderie, etc.

couple months ago this seemingly 100% arab guy almost ran me and my dog over at a stop light and when i told him to go fuck himself and to learn to drive, he got out of his car to fight. i told him he was nuts and this would be a stupid ass reason to fight/go to jail/hospital/etc, but from the jump he was calling me it and really didn't stop for a couple minutes. and i look as mexican as they come, cantinflas moustache and all.  

Didja have pointy boots on?

On 3/23/2019 at 12:42 AM, Vic Mackey said:

Hide contents

'I was scared. I was like, "You got a gun?"' Lee told WFAA after the incident. 'The first thing I could think of was to call the police.'

'Why you put your hands on me like that?' she said of Shuffield. 'You literally sat there and beat me like a man.'

'I was scared. I was like, "You got a gun?"' Lee told WFAA after the incident. 'The first thing I could think of was to call the police.'

'Why you put your hands on me like that?' she said of Shuffield. 'You literally sat there and beat me like a man.'

Dude is wrong and deserves to get jailed but at some point, that lady needs to own her own shit and not lie to herself.  Scared people don't get out of their car or slap someone with a gun.  She could have just as easily stayed in her car and called the cops.  Instead, she gets out, mouths off and then lays hands on that moron.  Unfortunately for her, an even greater idiot turned their bad decisions into a life-changing bad decision.  Idoits everywhere.

Edited by RollLeft
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

1 hour ago, RollLeft said:

Dude is wrong and deserves to get jailed but at some point, that lady needs to own her own shit and not lie to herself.  Scared people don't get out of their car or slap someone with a gun.  She could have just as easily stayed in her car and called the cops.  Instead, she gets out, mouths off and then lays hands on that moron.  Unfortunately for her, an even greater idiot turned their bad decisions into a life-changing bad decision.  Idoits everywhere.

this aint it chief. 

27 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

Get out of here with that victim blaming common sense.

Stfu, no one is victim blaming.  It would be victim blaming if someone argued that the events were her fault if even partially.  Nothing she did lead to deserving what that guy did.  What i said was that her comments after the fact were stupid.  That was my point.  Own your comments.  In my opinion, her actions were not that of a scared woman.  

Stfu, no one is victim blaming.  It would be victim blaming if someone argued that the events were her fault if even partially.  Nothing she did lead to deserving what that guy did.  What i said was that her comments after the fact were stupid.  That was my point.  Own your comments.  In my opinion, her actions were not that of a scared woman.  

I’m agreeing with you. I’ve already posted the same sentiments earlier in the thread. I said common sense. Not nonsense.

31 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

I’m agreeing with you. I’ve already posted the same sentiments earlier in the thread. I said common sense. Not nonsense.

My bad man.  The codeine and mucinex have me cloudy and on edge.  I will stfu msyelf and go back to sleep now.

• Like 1

Those punches didn't look soft. I don't even know if I would've kept my feet. That chick is quite the badass. She could probably work this into a lucrative UFC contract. 

I have no doubts this dude will get what he deserves in jail. And probably from her friends before he goes to jail.

racially motivated or not this shit getting escalated to the point where a guy is brandishing a gun and then punching a woman is fucking crazy over parking.  glad there is video and hopefully the dude gets max charges.
Parking is serious business over there. Someone was murdered over a trivial parking issue some weeks ago in Uptown Dallas.

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
1 hour ago, gyroprotagonist said:
racially motivated or not this shit getting escalated to the point where a guy is brandishing a gun and then punching a woman is fucking crazy over parking.  glad there is video and hopefully the dude gets max charges.

Parking is serious business over there. Someone was murdered over a trivial parking issue some weeks ago in Uptown Dallas.

I am sure it has happened somewhere, but I have yet to see a story where the passenger of an uber/lift has shot at another car because of road rage.  If someone else is driving, people generally don't GAF and busy playing on their phone. 

For this dude to have this extreme level of "I am in the right and you are in the wrong about your use of a motor vehicle and I MUST now let you know about it" is just unexplainable.  You want to yell at someone being a dumbass?  Sure go right ahead.  There are usually 2-3 times a day where this is justifiable while driving/parking.  You want to get out of your car to threaten a lone female while brandishing a gun...that later escalates to punching her 5 times to make sure she got the message, you have something fucked up in your head and probably should not be allowed to walk around free in society.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Apparently not; she walked away.  Seriously, that dude is a straight up pussy.  I don't know if I'm more disgusted by him or embarrassed for him.  

Then went to the hospital with a concussion.  But that's not the point.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2019 at 9:25 AM, hookemATL said:

Don’t really see how it can’t be construed as at least slightly racially charged if he literally yelled “fuck you nigger” while assaulting her. 

if he would have used "fuck you cunt" or "fuck you bitch" would that have meant he assaulted her because she was a woman?

if he would have used "fuck you cunt" or "fuck you bitch" would that have meant he assaulted her because she was a woman?
Could be different in different circles, but I don't bat an eye if one of my friends says cunt or bitch casually. If they said what he's accused of saying while beating her, I would be in shock.

To me they're not that comparable in terms of average day to day use and meaning, particularly for a white male hipster.

He assaulted her because she's a woman and he knew he would win.  He's a coward who felt like beating on someone with no consequences.

As for the "hate crime" stuff, I wonder if we get too caught up on that sometimes.  Don't get me wrong, racists suck.  But I find it strange that people get hung up on the words being used while a man is bashing in a woman's face.  Maybe I'm in the minority (no pun intended), but I don't really care why he did it.  Lock his crazy ass up either way.

• Like 3

On 3/26/2019 at 6:37 AM, DigglerontheHoof said:

Apparently not; she walked away.  Seriously, that dude is a straight up pussy.  I don't know if I'm more disgusted by him or embarrassed for him.  

Actually,  I'm impressed with her,  she's a  legit badass...crazy, but still a badass.

On 3/26/2019 at 9:10 AM, TexArcher said:

He assaulted her because she's a woman and he knew he would win.  He's a coward who felt like beating on someone with no consequences.

As for the "hate crime" stuff, I wonder if we get too caught up on that sometimes.  Don't get me wrong, racists suck.  But I find it strange that people get hung up on the words being used while a man is bashing in a woman's face.  Maybe I'm in the minority (no pun intended), but I don't really care why he did it.  Lock his crazy ass up either way.

Pretty much agree.  Texas' approach of raising the classification of the crime one level is less objectionable than some states, who create an entirely separate offense.

It seems legit to argue to a jury that racial/sexual animus merits throwing the book at them (ie a max or toward-max sentence), but entirely separate categories of offense I think diminishes the basic offense, that is, yes "hate" makes it worse, but not so much that you need a whole new crime for it.  Hate is kind of implicit in assault.

• Like 1