Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

33 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

So when does Jimbo become the 3 star general? 

Come on man. We can do better then recycling old tag lines we used for chuckles then clown. Where’s that pic of him from the spring looking like a 65 year old woman and let’s go from there. 

2 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

That’s from an article where he said King is a better prospect than either Card or Jackson, because watch the tape, right?   Just wanted clarification on that.  

Nah. The first line of his commitment article for Kaci Seegars is "Watch. This. Tape."

This take's gonna be like the Dwaine Thomas article after they missed on Malik.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Nah. The first line of his commitment article for Kaci Seegars is "Watch. This. Tape."

This take's gonna be like the Dwaine Thomas article after they missed on Malik.

And we all know how that turned out with him.

https://www.statesman.com/news/20170825/texas-am-junior-lb-dwaine-thomas-announces-hell-be-transferring

Chin Pubes will never learn, not that he needs to for his business model. Rinse and repeat.

8 minutes ago, texifornia said:

We only got Jordon Thomas because we bribed him with a trip to Mecca

Hide contents

EXIlm8VWsAMlbam?format=jpg&name=360x360EXIlnUPWkAEBv7N?format=png&name=360x360

Even if true, who gives a shit?  College programs do trips and mission work all the time? Didn’t aTm do a summer trip to Haiti recently? Boo fucking hoo. I seriously doubt Herman and company decided to make their focus of a trip to Mecca based on one low four star recruit. Jesus. Those bestiality bitches can deluxe themselves into anything. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Even if true, who gives a shit?  College programs do trips and mission work all the time? Didn’t aTm do a summer trip to Haiti recently? Boo fucking hoo. I seriously doubt Herman and company decided to make their focus of a trip to Mecca based on one low four star recruit. Jesus. Those bestiality bitches can deluxe themselves into anything. 

Non-Muslims can't even enter Mecca. It must be through an on-campus Muslim student group.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Getafix said:

He's baaack .... 

image.png

Oh he’s back alright. Note to self: don’t enter political threads on Gigem. It’s really scary in there 

Daddy98 said... (original post)
Abes great

Noone other than Keith even attempts to battle his points

They just say he's crazy 

States are breaking constitutional rights for 400 people dying and we don't even know if those deaths are covid or just have covid. I mean a heart attack with covid isn't really covid. But let's make you stay home. Let's tell you to wear a mask outside and further hinder your immune system

We've been had for power hungry to do their thing 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Getafix said:

He's baaack .... 

image.png

Didn’t realize how much I missed daddy98. The world has gone crazy but it’s nice to know there is still real legitimate  crazy sitting in a bean bag chair, drinking miller lite and eating Cheetos naked watching HUDL

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Didn’t realize how much I missed daddy98. The world has gone crazy but it’s nice to know there is still real legitimate  crazy sitting in a bean bag chair, drinking miller lite and eating Cheetos naked watching HUDL

Guess we know who's hoarding all the scotch tape...

5 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Didn’t realize how much I missed daddy98. The world has gone crazy but it’s nice to know there is still real legitimate  crazy sitting in a bean bag chair, drinking miller lite and eating Cheetos naked watching HUDL  tape.

He Eats.The.Cheetos and Watches. The. Tape.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Oh he’s back alright. Note to self: don’t enter political threads on Gigem. It’s really scary in there 

Daddy98 said... (original post)
Abes great

Noone other than Keith even attempts to battle his points

They just say he's crazy 

States are breaking constitutional rights for 400 people dying and we don't even know if those deaths are covid or just have covid. I mean a heart attack with covid isn't really covid. But let's make you stay home. Let's tell you to wear a mask outside and further hinder your immune system

We've been had for power hungry to do their thing 

the least shocking thing i have read in years on the internet is that Daddy98 is a COVID-19 truther. 

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, NoName said:

the least shocking thing i have read in years on the internet is that Daddy98 is a COVID-19 truther. 

Not to derail, but this is one of my favorites. “It’s not really a covid death.” Guess no one ever really died of AIDS either 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Leanderman said:

Just can't wait to see Dumbo scouring the woods on northern New England to round out his class.

Lots of 2&3-stars in that area that would be 4-stars in Texas and definitely top-10 in the Looch 44!

7 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

Lots of 2&3-stars in that area that would be 4-stars in Texas and definitely top-10 in the Looch 44!

You mean like...

Texas A&M is looking to land a few very good cornerbacks in the class of 2021 and the Aggies are in good shape with a number of them.

One of those is Philadelphia (Pa.) Northeast's Tyreek Chappell.

The 5-foot-11, 177-pound junior picked up an offer from A&M earlier this spring and immediately showed strong reciprocal interest. It was not surprising, then, when the Aggies were included in his top five.

Chappell released his final five schools on Saturday afternoon and that group was made up of A&M, Michigan, Pittsburgh, Tennessee and West Virginia

Chappell is a two-way standout for Northeast and one of the faster prospects in the country. Though some schools see him on the offensive side of the ball, the Aggies love his upside on defense and speed he would bring to the secondary.

Though the Maroon and White saw his teammate, four-star defensive end Elijah Jeudy, recently opt for Georgia over the Aggies, A&M and Tennessee are the main two atop the cornerback's leaderboard.

Chappell has yet to make his way to College Station but wants to take a visit immediately after the current dead period ends, whenever that is.

At the moment, the Mid-Atlantic defender has a decision date set for July 4. If the Aggies are able to land him at that point, he would be a candidate for potential very early playing time with his speed at the cornerback spot.

Currently, there are no Crystal Ball predictions for the three-star prospect.

https://247sports.com/Player/Taleeq-Robbins-46082355/

3 Star Philadelphia Imhotep defensive tackle Taleeq Robbins

Taleeq Robbins is announcing a top 6 today. It's a very good bet A&M makes that as well. A&M and Ole Miss are probably the main two with Robbins at the moment as both have coaches with ties to the area and are doing a good job recruiting him. I like the Aggies' chances vs. the Rebels.

On 4/29/2020 at 4:05 PM, Getafix said:

Looks like the Ags got a new LB commitment.  #JimboAffect

image.png

late to the partay. saw some threads with upvotes on a&m 247 regarding the 5-star, #1 ranked Florida OLB, Terrence Lewis a couple weeks ago at this point; couldn't believe an OLB would be really interested in A&M, that too so highly rated and from Florida. But new position coach may be making miracles, who knows?

Few days later, Lewis commits to Tennessee and A&M gets some low 3-star OLB from NC, Kaci Seegars. Out of the 16 OLBs on A&M's target board, Lewis was #1 and Seegars was #16.

I guess that's what you call "Close. But no Seegars!"

;)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, PHLaggie said:

late to the partay. saw some threads with upvotes on a&m 247 regarding the 5-star, #1 ranked Florida OLB, Terrence Lewis a couple weeks ago at this point; couldn't believe an OLB would be really interested in A&M, that too so highly rated and from Florida. But new position coach may be making miracles, who knows?

Few days later, Lewis commits to Tennessee and A&M gets some low 3-star OLB from NC, Kaci Seegars. Out of the 16 OLBs on A&M's target board, Lewis was #1 and Seegars was #16.

;)

In all honesty, you might have dodged a bullet - Lewis is a huge character risk. He got thrown out of his last high school for punching a teacher. The aggy boards spent a month whitewashing his reputation in their minds, which made them sadder than they probably should have been when he chose UTenn.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

If they get Vaka and this DT how many more DL are they taking?  I guess they are still selling Burris on "You're a DE" until he gets to campus?

What a class this could be if Texas lands Burris and Turner

13 minutes ago, PHLaggie said:

;)

Terrel Lewis pretty much encapsulates the entire A&M recruiting process under Jimbo. 
A highly rated OOS recruit passed up by local blue bloods who’s left to decide between A&M and Tenn because of character concerns, and A&M missing on him is very in line with the 2021 cycle. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

Doesn't Elko basically run a 4 DT front?

I'm half joking

It’s not even a joke. He absolutely does use 4 DTs. Sometimes, he sneaks a true DE in there, but most of the time he has guys like Maarmaduke and Leal at end, who are just DTs with some pass rushing upside. Clemons is the only guy who plays a lot that is a true DE, and even then, he’s more of a SDE than a natural pass rusher.  

It’s why they get killed every time they face a competent passing team, but they’ve somehow only played like 2 competent passing teams per season under Jimbo. The addition of Briles, Pirate, and Freshwater plus LSU adopting a spread O means their defense is going to really struggle in a lot more games moving forward. 

• Like 2