Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

CDC's said over and over that he's offered aggy our open schedule slots and they never take it. He's as annoyed with them as anyone else.

I've heard that.  there is a contingent of fans who are adamantly against renewing the rivalry.

Edited by futureman

18 minutes ago, futureman said:

I've heard that.  there is a contingent of fans who are adamantly against renewing the rivalry.

Doesn't matter. It won't happen because all aggy are too scared to play the game from the fans to the administration

Edited by Bevo14

51 minutes ago, futureman said:

I don't give a shit about any of that, we should be playing aggy.  fuck them and the sec, but we should be playing them every year.  if you don't think so it's because you're a coward and afraid of losing.

jennifer lawrence middle finger GIF

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, texifornia said:

They're SO MAD (also the idea that "Berkeley South" is a good insult for a public research university)

It's actually a very good insult - after all, they are known as the HOE (Harvard Out East) ... 

(BTW - that stupid abbreviation was quite possibly the single most annoying thing that what's-his-face ever came up with.)

7 minutes ago, Getafix said:

It's actually a very good insult - after all, they are known as the HOE (Harvard Out East) ... 

(BTW - that stupid abbreviation was quite possibly the single most annoying thing that what's-his-face ever came up with.)

lol Higdon. Just trying to copy the Ohio State/Mississippi State TSUN thing that schools with huge inferiority complexes do.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, texifornia said:

lol Higdon. Just trying to copy the Ohio State/Mississippi State TSUN thing that schools with huge inferiority complexes do.

Yeah ... the mind numbing lack of originality, the abject, craven, servile obeisance that he insisted on paying to those schools by trying to perpetuate his hideous, odious creation.   It just sent me tumbling into the Mariana Trench of depressions.  

20 minutes ago, texifornia said:

lolllll Looch even has a nickname for Del Conte

5.7 losses per year since 2010 . . . and still beat aggy during that period.  The worst decade of Texas football ever in terms of total losses -- and they're still eating our dust.  What does that say about their shitty program?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

They're SO MAD (also the idea that "Berkeley South" is a good insult for a public research university)

Hide contents

EXSOIEtXsAAP242?format=jpg&name=360x360EXSOR8rXQAEWK0n?format=png&name=360x360

Squeeze our nipples? Sounds similar to a bunch of retards who get their asses kicked in the SEC West yearly but jerk off over 4th place in their own division. Projecting Much? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

lolllll Looch even has a nickname for Del Conte

Cool. Their great grandparents were in diapers when aggy won it. Are these dumbasses sure they want to go this route?

Edited by Bevo14

5 hours ago, futureman said:

I am adamantly against renewing the rivalry because I am sick and tired of my alma mater pandering to the likes of aggy. Sue me.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Liucci's just jealous that CDC looks dignified and accomplished in a vest and that he looks like a gay fuckboi when he puts on a vest.

That blowout tho

• Like 2

Hey, Billy. I’m glad you won’t ever see your team win it, you fat fucking regard. 

You. Your parents. Your grandparents. Your great grandparents. your children, their children, your great grandchildren....

It’s turdition. They’re like the cubs. But no one gives a shit which means they will never win it all.

I wonder when they will cash in the RB Amari Daniels chip. He's a Florida low 4 star RB. 5-8, runs a 4.6 forty

His top 4 schools are Georgia, Nebraska, Penn State, and A&M. Looks like all Florida schools passed. 

Georgia is non-commitable as are most of the bigger name offers. So that leaves Nebraska, Penn State, & Aggy. 

7 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Crownover and Phillips count for this class right?  So they can only take 23 max?  Would be hilarious if those 2 composite averages counted for this class.

Not sure how 247 will handle it, but in terms of scholarship numbers, I think so 

7 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

The attrition is going to be absolutely incredible with A&M this reliant on out of state recruits. 

It’s almost like he wants to get fired and collect the rest of $75 mil.  

Nahhhhh

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

He just did.

And Warren crystal balled this DL to aggy as well.

https://247sports.com/Player/Monkell-Goodwine-46051877/

So come on down Marcus Burris??

I was reading OU stuff earlier, and Goodwine appears to be one of the better non-WR prospects they're in on, but they didn't seen very confident in landing him, even with the help of Caleb. Clemson offered not too long ago. I think LSU and Bama also want him. He might be a tough one to hang on to if he does commit soon.  

5 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

I never thought I’d see the day where A&M’s base of DL recruiting is New Jersey and Pennsylvania. 

1) Mercenaries, as you know  

2a) A large contingent of them don’t believe TX puts out defensive players.

2b) They are stupid   

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fud said:

Pierogi says he's close to putting a CB for this guy

https://247sports.com/Player/Taleeq-Robbins-46082355/

Honestly looks better than almost any of their recent DT targets. The HUDL shows a guy with a lot to learn but a lot of effort and good athleticism. His frame looks really good if he's truly 300 pounds. I'd like to see a legit ht/wt but this guy is certainly better than a lot of the lardasses they keep seeming to target. Having said that, filling an entire side of the ball with OOS guys is a fucking ticking timebomb. There's only so many snaps and these OOS dudes aren't going to stay for 4-5 years as backups and wait their turn. 

Seems early to make this move. I don't know, seems like it'd be better to see how a guy like Iwunnah develops over this coming year because he's more likely to stay in the program for 5 years and he's clearly got upside. 

https://247sports.com/Player/Ikechukwu-Iwunnah-46078805/

• Like 2