Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

2 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 9.18.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 9.18.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 9.23.21 PM.png

Seems to me Mr Fisher is in somewhat of a corner.  Oh please Mr Jimbo, dismiss him immediately, the ensuing fireworks will be sublime.

Dismiss him, you're screwed, if you don't, you're going to be crucified by the mob...have fun bud.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Seems to me Mr Fisher is in somewhat of a corner.  Oh please Mr Jimbo, dismiss him immediately, the ensuing fireworks will be sublime.

Dismiss him, you're screwed, if you don't, you're going to be crucified by the mob...have fun bud.

I mean, maybe if aggy had read his contract before signing. As it stands there is literally no pressure on him and 75mil headed to his bank account. The fuck they going to do?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The majority would rather go 0-12 than Texas A&M fall from its grace

Good. Lord. I have no doubt that this is true. 

Only aggy would prefer their team going winless in favor of preserving military cosplay, confederate hero worship, and the gigabucket. To call that grace is...not a correct use of the word. 

Play with the Gomers and you're gonna get Pyled.
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:
  Hide contents

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Lulz at the idea of a deleting a post from an anonymous message board poster being an infringement on said anonymous poster’s right to free speech. People in this country really don’t understand what freedom of speech does and does not entail. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Lulz at the idea of a deleting a post from an anonymous message board poster being an infringement on said anonymous poster’s right to free speech. People in this country really don’t understand what freedom of speech does and does not entail. 

not just the posters rights, deleting the message board post talking about mond was taking away kellen mond's rights

2 minutes ago, Viper said:

not just the posters rights, deleting the message board post talking about mond was taking away kellen mond's rights

Good point. I’m sure Mond is deeply aggrieved at his tweet being deleted from a place he didn’t even publish it. Hopefully he’s finding the best civil rights attorney he can find as we speak. 

It’s really hard for me to laugh at them when we have a 53 page dumpster fire of a thread at the top of our football board. Screen shots from that thread would absolutely be as embarrassing as the aggy shots being posted in this thread. 

Don’t get me wrong, I’m still laughing at them, but it isn’t quite as fun. 

• Like 2

Xpost from a 2022 discussion. Aggy looks to be offering the entire Dickinson squad the way they did Manvel, and now may be moving on to DeSoto ::

Looks like they are making a move on OG and UConn commit Yakiri Walker. 

https://247sports.com/Player/Yakiri-Walker-46099044/

HammLite ::

Since he was in Pee Wee football, Jimbo Fisher has been one of DeSoto offensive guard Yakiri Walker's favorite coaches.

Earlier this week, Walker, who is the cousin of A&M safety Demani Richardson, had the chance to speak with Fisher as he looks ahead to his senior season.

“I spoke to him [Tuesday] because my cousin Demani Richardson, from Waxahachie, he told me to talk to him,” Walker said. “[Fisher] was like just keep working hard man.”

Walker has also spoken with Richardson about Aggieland, who has glowing things to say about the school.

“He says it's nice, it's real nice, this is the school you want to play at,” Walker said.

Walker said he has been hearing from UConn, Toledo, Hawaii, UCF and the Aggies. Just last month, Walker committed to the Huskies and they have still recruited him hard since he committed.

“Just keep working hard and don't stop grinding,” Walker said of the message from schools. “Just stay 10 toes down.”

DeSoto began practices approximately two weeks ago now and Walker is definitely glad to be back around his teammates and even missed some of the conditioning work.

“It feels great. You know being with my team we just got to keep a safe distance, but it feels great getting back to work with my brothers,” Walker said. “I missed the running and stuff like running, working out. That was the best part. Working out with my brothers. I just can't sit at home and do nothing.”

The Eagles are looking to make a deep run in the playoffs after a second-round exit last season.