Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

That's the joke. Peak rollercoaster is not peak reality.

They were indeed still in it until the Arkansas game ended. They thought they would go all the way.

The game at Arkansas was over by Q3.  

Their win over us was greatly aided by Pat Thomas’ cheap shot on Marty Akins’ knee the first time he kept on the option.

That aggy team had a really good defense, but they weren’t even average offensively.  Not close to an NC team, not by a long shot.

Has anyone posted a likely attrition piece for A&M recently? For awhile there, posters frequently posted about potential attrition, but I haven't seen as much of it in the past three or four months. They have to drop four guys (I think, might be five) over the course of about six weeks (if they're starting fall camp on time), which seems like a lot 

The thread with the screenshots from @Neonmoon is pretty good.  Lots of "Jimbo needs to do something!" The guy with the shirt off in the old man's face is LB Ke'shun Brown, who I think was a last minute purchase from Georgia or somewhere so yeah, I bet he follows in the footsteps of all the other OOS guys from the transition class.

You know Mond is going to get booed at home games, and definitely when he has a turnover.

Would be absolutely hilarious if he said the hell with aggy and they ended up having to start Calzada or King.

• Like 1

Just now, Focht Up said:

When you want detailed information about players' personal lives, you turn to meemaw.  Makes perfect sense.

I believe she was at his birthday party a few days ago unless I'm having a Katfid moment. 

5 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Doesn’t O’Neal know that his roster spot is more valuable than he is?

Yes, that's why aggy begged for O'Neal to come back after he entered the transfer portal. They have shitty depth at safety. 

Then go see how many football players liked his tweet. He won't be the only aggy player doing this. 

Another hot VirginiaLonghorn take. 

Edited by Rickylovesweed
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Yes, that's why aggy begged for O'Neal to come back after he entered the transfer portal. They have shitty depth at safety. 

Then go see how many football players liked his tweet. He won't be the only aggy player doing this. 

Another hot VirginiaLonghorn take. 

They also talked Glenn Beal into staying for some reason, so there's that 

59 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:

He deleted the tweet, so just in case it's not preserved elsewhere: 

He killed black people end of story NEGRO KILLER Cmon I know I know didn’t commit to a school who thinks sully should stay up there. Remove him or I’m out Simple. https://t.co/5j6IbwMECo

— Leon O’Neal Jr 🛌 (@WakeEmUp9) June 27, 2020

Edited by KYHorn
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

He's on a 10 day quarantine, but still hanging out with his girlfriend and family.

You read the post wrong. He’s not on a 10 day quarantine. He doesn’t want to go to campus and potentially get quarantined. Still dumb. 

Edited by Irieguy

1 hour ago, TommyGufano said:

how could their S depth be shit? They sign 5-6 safeties every recruiting cycle

They’re all practicing at CB. 

37 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

He's on a 10 day quarantine, but still hanging out with his girlfriend and family.

Reading is hard. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Irieguy said:

You read the post wrong. He’s not on a 10 day quarantine. He doesn’t want to go to campus and potentially get quarantined. Still dumb. 

If I were an aggy I'd be trying to spend as little time on campus as possible as well.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Deej said:

aggy working towards their dream of an all white team. 

In 100 years when they haven't won anything, they'll be like "wull if you look at the record until 2020 when we segregated..."

Edited by Bevo14
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

But, but, they said Jimbo was handling all this perfectly and Herman had lost control.  Lulz.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3120342

Since the team apparently wants to get rid of traditions at A&M how about ending the football team's tradition of losing games that matter? Be the change.

I enjoyed this post at least...
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Perroni did his rankings of the QB's in Texas for this class and, surprise surprise, he had Stowers #1.

I think there are nine guys all in the same ballpark, and it's mostly a matter of preference in terms of style and polish/raw tools. I probably prefer Milroe the most, although I have heard concerns about how consistent he is as a passer in full games. Stowers would be in the bottom half of that group for me, although he's the best athlete of the bunch, imo.