Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

1 hour ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

The Chinpubes spin on this is solid. Just so we are all on the same page... Jimbo got a 6 month show cause because he started practice a few minutes early for a few days and "accidentally" ran into a recruit at a high school? And his vindictive former boss at FSU now works at the NCAA and has an ax to grind.

The toothless NCAA is now picking on poor A&M. I feel so bad for them. Always the victim. Poor aggies. 

See what I said on the Mond thread about aggy always making itself out to be the victim in every situation. Never the perpetrator. 

Stan Wilcox was a turd of an AD for FSU. You won't find any FSU fan who says otherwise or misses the guy. Wilcox and Jimbo absolutely hated each other but no one in the admin liked Jimbo.

This can be chalked up as a lesson in not burning bridges. Fisher has burned a shitload of them in the CFB business and this time it bit him in the ass.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Someone help me understand — what point is Looch trying to make with this reply? Because I don’t think it makes any point he wants to make ... 

550-B46-D9-3-BC9-468-D-9-FEF-EE3-E4-EDAA

I think Billy is saying that Wolken has some kind of an axe to grind with Jimbo OR he's presenting evidence that Jimbo sucks. I'm more on board with the latter

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Someone help me understand — what point is Looch trying to make with this reply? Because I don’t think it makes any point he wants to make ... 

I missed a tweet, he's trying to prove that Wolken is the "king of bizarre takes"

7 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I agree with Looch, the NCAA should absolutely address the real problem at A&M

Yeah, Liucci acting like A&M only committed the violations they agreed to be punished for is hilarious but not at all surprising. 

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

When aggy misses at Safety for McMillon (UF bound) and Kitchens (Auburn bound) all that seems left is this WATCH. THE. TAPE. candidate.  Amazing they haven't gone after a single Texas Safety.  

https://247sports.com/player/jaden-mosley-46083396/

To be fair, aggy has like 15 safeties on their roster, it’s just that Jimbo puts them all at CB.

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

He's still going!

Sure sounds like Billy has more invested in aggy than just writing recruiting news.  Sounds pretty cloud your judgement personal. Is that kind of bias professional?

Edited by Mdhorn

Man...Looch is like the battered wife to John Sharp that has to keep doing his bidding no matter how embarrassing it is, but since his sideline pass is on the line he’ll keep doing it. The ultimate pimp/whore relationship.

Edited by Orange&White
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Orange&White said:

Man...Looch is like the battered wife to John Sharp that has to keep doing his bidding no matter how embarrassing it is, but since his sideline pass is on the line he’ll keep doing it. The ultimate pimp/whore relationship.

He’s not embarrassed. Jimbo has become his idol.

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

More bitching about the NCQA Seminole Deep State

Read through his thread in the second tweet because there are some real gems in there. It’s a bit convoluted because I think a few suspended accounts were involved, but it’s still great. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, George Clooney said:

Read through his thread in the second tweet because there are some real gems in there. It’s a bit convoluted because I think a few suspended accounts were involved, but it’s still great. 

Matt Dumbfuck- what an appropriate name. He lives in Fantasyland. 

• Like 1

Texas recruiting drying up for aggy  

Warning shot probation from the NCAA

I don’t think these are a coincidence.   I have a feeling that the former friends from the B12 are watching aggy very close these days.  There’s a reason they are taking their cash to the NE.  

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, tejas60 said:

another got damned insurance agent. 

Wow. A white guy named Matt Bumfuck who went to aggy and now sells insurance while spending his free time on twitter claiming the college powerhouse programs are out to get A&M.

aggy might as well let that poor collie go free, because we’ve found their new mascot. 

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, George Clooney said:

Bet this guy is fun at parties

• Like 1