Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

All 4 of the Florida statters supposedly sitting out are playing.

Advantage aggy?

You see, that is just more of the conspiracy against aggies. Those guys were gonna sit but when the NCAA found out that it might make the aggies a favorite, they gave an extra year of eligibility to make it harder on the ags.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Those guys were gonna sit but when the NCAA found out that it might make the aggies a favorite, they gave an extra year of eligibility to make it harder on the ags

Stop posting TexAgs premium content you stupid sip. —Looch, definitely

• Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

I mean, was Buckley any good? His backup is a true freshman and two redshirt freshman. 

Slot: Camron Buckley, Moose Muhammad, Kam Brown, Chase Lane

It's a significant loss because of all the WRs that left early and the fact Smith is apparently going to be playing a lot at RB. 

A&M doesn't have anything at WR other than Ausbon. They better hope Demas is as good as they think he is. 

31 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

It's a significant loss because of all the WRs that left early and the fact Smith is apparently going to be playing a lot at RB. 

A&M doesn't have anything at WR other than Ausbon. They better hope Demas is as good as they think he is. 

They don’t have any proven depth but Wright and Demas will be just fine once they get on the field. But yeah if it’s Kam Brown, then that might be a problem 

10 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

They don’t have any proven depth but Wright and Demas will be just fine once they get on the field. But yeah if it’s Kam Brown, then that might be a problem 

Jalen Preston was a top 100 recruit and it's year 3. He hasn't done anything. 

I'll believe it when I see it. 

27 minutes ago, Getafix said:

If somebody said this to me -

"Did you know that according to College statistics that the School that a man is more likely to me another is Little Brother of Aggy, the u of tx".

- I wouldn't say another word, either.

I would have no idea what that meant.

I think he meant marry another man.,I am assuming he is calling everyone at Texas a faggot and that being gay wouldn't be acceptable at aggy. 

9 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Yeah they have raw talent. Who knows how polished it is though. I think I remember hearing that Jimbo talked Preston into staying by telling him he’d start this year 

I am still unclear, likely because the guy writes like a 3rd grader, but did the narrator of the story "hear" the "tsip" say "aggy"? 

Is there some sort of different pronunciation that would allow someone to differentiate between the speaker saying "aggie" and "aggy"?

The mere fact that I am trying to determine the answer to this shows that I already lost.

1 hour ago, tejas60 said:

but, he CAPITALIZED Aggy!

yeah, but that doesn't mean much because he capitalized "Lawn Mower Shop", "Chain Saw", "Store", "College", and "School", among others. I get the sense he has no idea what to capitalize, so he just randomly hits "shift" when it feels right.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

yeah, but that doesn't mean much because he capitalized "Lawn Mower Shop", "Chain Saw", "Store", "College", and "School", among others. I get the sense he has no idea what to capitalize, so he just randomly hits "shift" when it feels right.

Naw man. That poster has money. He can afford both a Stihl chainsaw AND accessories for it.  And monied people are always well educated. 

1 hour ago, KYHorn said:

Maybe he's German

• Like 1