Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

2 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

So, what are the chances that King will see playing time or will they redshirt him?  Who is their back-up QB currently?

Has the ncaa said anything about lowering the redshirt guidelines from 4 games played to three because of fewer games this season?

assuming not, he can play in 40% of their games and redshirt. 

29 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Has the ncaa said anything about lowering the redshirt guidelines from 4 games played to three because of fewer games this season?

assuming not, he can play in 40% of their games and redshirt. 

If they don’t change the guidelines, then they shouldn’t change suspension guidelines (looking at you, OU)

3 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

So, what are the chances that King will see playing time or will they redshirt him?  Who is their back-up QB currently?

I mean, reading what the 9.95's have to say, King is Johnny reincarnate, and Caldaza is the best pure passer they have.  Don't know what Mond is even doing on campus.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Flash said:
1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:
I mean, reading what the 9.95's have to say, King is Johnny reincarnate, and Caldaza is the best pure passer they have.  Don't know what Mond is even doing on campus.

And Eli Stowers is already better than both of them.

Naturally. 

In all seriousness, in the last week, both the statements I made were made by their people and chronicled on this thread.

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, Flash said:
1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

And Eli Stowers is already better than both of them.

I don't think anything can beat the high they're on right now about King. They've got the "deceptively athletic" white East Texas QB of their dreams right when they have a politically active black senior starter who hasn't quite lived up to expectations. It's the perfect storm.

• Hook 'Em 7

2 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

This could actually be true, but doesn't say what they think it says

30 minutes ago, texifornia said:

You know, if it feels awkward and stupid when you do it by yourself...

Hide contents

Egjlb7sXkAEWdDI?format=jpg&name=360x360EgjlcaOXcAIXzlu?format=jpg&name=360x360Egjlcx0WAAAwvWH?format=jpg&name=360x360

Wow - am impressed by those responses.  Thought they would go "That's what we do!  As good Ags! Whoop!" or something along those lines.  

32 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

So allegedly stowers doesn't care about recruiting rankings but is holding a public 'combine ' to show off even though he's locked in to aggy? 

Was wondering if he had an agent that's going to get him more money for his performance?  

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

So he threw against air and did some drills. Everyone already knew he was very athletic and has a strong arm. Did anything he did today change anyone’s evaluation of him?

He was throwing in front of aggy media that already love him. The important thing is just to give them a pretense to complain about how he needs a higher ranking.