Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

7 minutes ago, texifornia said:

More

Hide contents

Eg1gmJ1XYAA8lLc?format=jpg&name=360x360Eg1gmfsXcAA2sgh?format=jpg&name=360x360Eg1gm0iWkAIhG0m?format=jpg&name=360x360

Ah. I'm shocked that the nuance of how NLI stuff works in regards to, say, location and the specific opportunities that exist in certain cities. Really surprised, there. College station is really going to offer the same kind of endorsement opportunities as college station.

Bonus points for thinking "NLI? Whetever we've been pimping the aggie network forever and it's basically the same damn thing!"

• Hook 'Em 2

I can’t wait to see the Aggy graphics department tackle this project 

their edits are currently the BEST

but yes...the Aggy network means dick when it comes to the this stuff. Your market is college station. The Dixie Chicken is gonna be pumping out the cash 

Also another benefit is the players can be audited so you can see all the boosters trying to funnel money to Aggy players 

Edited by Neonmoon
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'm shocked that the nuance of how NLI stuff works in regards to, say, location and the specific opportunities that exist in certain cities.

but Pawl said on the radio SEC! SEC! SEC! 

Cut to 2026 --   a Freshman WR at USC just got a check for the same amount that the entire starting defense at Mississippi State received. 

Just now, blacklab said:

You're telling me aggy football players putting a "Try out Snook Feed and Seed, family owned and operated from Tom class of '59 and John class of '92 for all of your livestock and farm essentials" into their twitter feed is not going to pay off?

it's a 40 year decision you stupid sip. 

WHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPP

It's going to be so much more fucking smooth than even that, if we execute it properly. Just wait until Jake Smith and Bijan Robinson show up on a live stream pimping the new free Dell Tablet they got, and how it's badass for carrying to class and covers all their needs. Oh, Texas a&m doesn't have their own Dell?

• Hook 'Em 5

So I'm not sure how to feel about this. A Daddy98 post. First, it seems almost totally coherent. I hope that it's coherent to you all and that I haven't perfected a DaddytoEnglish inner monologue. Second, he seems to be making sense and none of it has the heavily homoerotic overtones of the common Daddy98 post. Do you think it's at all feasible that he was sober this morning? I didn't know such a thing was possible. aliensguy.gif. 

and then Richw4 comes in and saves the day with a full tilt aggy post ::

DaddyCB.png

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, golfclap said:

So I'm not sure how to feel about this. A Daddy98 post. First, it seems almost totally coherent. I hope that it's coherent to you all and that I haven't perfected a DaddytoEnglish inner monologue. Second, he seems to be making sense and none of it has the heavily homoerotic overtones of the common Daddy98 post. Do you think it's at all feasible that he was sober this morning? I didn't know such a thing was possible. aliensguy.gif. 

and then Richw4 comes in and saves the day with a full tilt aggy post ::

DaddyCB.png

I'll just choose to believe they're both correct ... that the first doesn't preclude the second.  Whoop!

1 minute ago, Thiefery said:

sounds more like a Javonne Shepard promo

word is they're trying to sell him on transferring in and partnering with Demas on a College Station Weight Watchers campaign. Also will have some Jerry Schmidt prepackaged weight loss meals.

• Hook 'Em 1

42 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Ah. I'm shocked that the nuance of how NLI stuff works in regards to, say, location and the specific opportunities that exist in certain cities. Really surprised, there. College station is really going to offer the same kind of endorsement opportunities as college station.

Bonus points for thinking "NLI? Whetever we've been pimping the aggie network forever and it's basically the same damn thing!"

NIL

19 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

“I am Texas Aggie QB Haynes King 6 time Texags Pre Season Heisman watchlister, when it comes to equipment rentals and sales the place I trust is Conroe  Construction and Trucks sales right off I-45 , they got everything you need and service with the legendary Aggie hospitality.” 

How often does a guy have the opportunity to advertise for his future salesman self?

27 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

“I am Texas Aggie QB Haynes King 6 time Texags Pre Season Heisman watchlister, when it comes to equipment rentals and sales the place I trust is Conroe  Construction and Trucks sales right off I-45 , they got everything you need and service with the legendary Aggie hospitality.” 

Please, he's going to be representing their HIV research department.

Someone on SEC rant posted the PFF grades and Blades was the highest rated CB for then last year.  Tells you just how bad the corners are for them.  I'm guessing Jaylon Jones gets thrown into the fire as the starter?  Pretty sure I remember in the practices/camps/games he looked real good when he was moved to Safety, but struggled at CB.  Who are the other options, the JUCO guy who they said isn't ready?  Myles Jones is just average.  Teams should be passing 40+ times a game when they play them.

On 8/31/2020 at 12:09 PM, golfclap said:

Oof. I guess they are tapping the brakes on Brian George coming in from JUCO and playing at an all SEC level -- so it's sill going to be Myles Jones starting at one of the CB spots and Blades at the other, or perhaps true FR Jaylon Jones.

chefskiss.gif

Note this is through the aggy lens :: 

You should how they talk about corner on Twitter. They think they're stacked at corner even after losing Blades.

It's hilarious.

It's the same echo chamber they run with about the OL. 

2 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Someone on SEC rant posted the PFF grades and Blades was the highest rated CB for then last year.  Tells you just how bad the corners are for them.  I'm guessing Jaylon Jones gets thrown into the fire as the starter?  Pretty sure I remember in the practices/camps/games he looked real good when he was moved to Safety, but struggled at CB.  Who are the other options, the JUCO guy who they said isn't ready?  Myles Jones is just average.  Teams should be passing 40+ times a game when they play them.

Blades 69.3

Jones 62.0

Renfro 56.0

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

I can't believe that Normangee Tractor, Post Hole, Bob War and Feed Supply Co. is not going to hire Demas or Mond for their TV commercials?  

Probably not Mond. He's too rebellious.

That being said, I'm sure there's a certain cross-section of fandom that will thrilled and willing to shell out money to watch someone like Demas on TV trying to selling them animal feed, or fertilizer. I'm imagining him carrying a giant bag of mulch on his slight shoulders, throwing it down, and wiping the sweat from his brow, and then addressing the camera. "Hoo boy, it's a hot one. And when it's this hot, it's important that your crops have the best mulch and fertilizer to keep your gardens healthy and growing. That's why your best bet is to buy from the Feed Supply company! Aggie owned and operated, WHOOP!" He smiles for the camera, and then the Farmer yells from off screen "Hey, Demas, get back to work, or by god there'll be hell to pay! The rest of that fertilizer isn't going unload itself." Demas smiles again and hustles off camera as the name the Feed Supply Logo flashes on the screen. And sitting at home in their barcalounger, a host of aggy are nodding their heads, thinking to themselves "Now THATS a good colored boy, right there." Then they unzip their fly and start fantasizing about how the world SHOULD be. 

Yeah, there's good money in that. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

That being said, I'm sure there's a certain cross-section of fandom that will thrilled and willing to shell out money to watch someone like Demas on TV trying to selling them animal feed, or fertilizer. I'm imagining him carrying a giant bag of mulch on his slight shoulders, throwing it down, and wiping the sweat from his brow, and then addressing the camera. "Hoo boy, it's a hot one. And when it's this hot, it's important that your crops have the best mulch and fertilizer to keep your gardens healthy and growing. That's why your best bet is to buy from the Feed Supply company! Aggie owned and operated, WHOOP!" He smiles for the camera, and then the Farmer yells from off screen "Hey, Demas, get back to work, or by god there'll be hell to pay! The rest of that fertilizer isn't going unload itself." Demas smiles again and hustles off camera as the name the Feed Supply Logo flashes on the screen. And sitting at home in their barcalounger, a host of aggy are nodding their heads, thinking to themselves "Now THATS a good colored boy, right there." Then they unzip their fly and start fantasizing about how the world SHOULD be. 

11312c4bb41f01688f1f5cfed1a150d3.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

That may be a little to close to the Gone With The Wind quittin' time scene for me.  

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

11312c4bb41f01688f1f5cfed1a150d3.gif

2 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

That may be a little to close to the Gone With The Wind quittin' time scene for me.  

Yeah, well, it's not supposed to be comedy. I remember an aTm caller on a radio show calling Vince Young that once. 

Edited by SydneyCarton

50 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

You should how they talk about corner on Twitter. They think they're stacked at corner even after losing Blades.

It's hilarious.

It's the same echo chamber they run with about the OL. 

Seriously WTF. How can anyone see this chart and think they're stacked at corner

image.png.0abdce8fd158406d439bd48e76f325d2.png

These same fucking rubes have said Fuller/Chattman are garbage. They admit Jones is average at best. Perroni reported that Brian George is struggling. How in the holy fuck can they see that and think they're "stacked". 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Seriously WTF. How can anyone see this chart and think they're stacked at corner

image.png.0abdce8fd158406d439bd48e76f325d2.png

These same fucking rubes have said Fuller/Chattman are garbage. They admit Jones is average at best. Perroni reported that Brian George is struggling. How in the holy fuck can they see that and think they're "stacked". 

It's insane 

6 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

It's going to be so much more fucking smooth than even that, if we execute it properly. Just wait until Jake Smith and Bijan Robinson show up on a live stream pimping the new free Dell Tablet they got, and how it's badass for carrying to class and covers all their needs. Oh, Texas a&m doesn't have their own Dell?

90S Computer GIF

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, golfclap said:

At least the expectations for Jaylon Jones are in-line with reality. 

A7-A5-A7-DD-DD24-4-BEF-84-F3-0831-C43048

Stingley ran the fastest 40 of any player at the SPARQ combine. 4.3 40 (with a 4.26 shuttle). Jones ran a 4.66 40 with a 4.5 shuttle.

J Jones cannot be Stingley. Being a once in a decade CB prospect is not a matter of will