Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Is Bobby Batronic going to return to the 9.95 board to wrong-headedly rant about the practice policies at aTm?

Also, if any of you pieces of shit invite that fucker here I swear to god I will find you and beat you to death with Baylor Cupp's severed arm. 

Great. 

Now Im hard. Thanks.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Another gem from Texags. They do realize that A&M moved Wright to TE because he doesn't have any knees left and they just wanted to add another body to that position group?  

"Max Wright was a 4-star DE. He is athletic enough to play TE, and big enough at 6'4" 250lbs. I don't know how well he can catch or block, though. I guess we will se a lot of 2 back or 3 receiver formations."

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

While very sad, this is a great time to remember some of Mama Cupp's finer assets

x6IjNEpF.jpg

I saw Brock play for state a couple of years ago, and sat next to their section -- every mom was a MILF, every dad looked like Mr Cupp above, except all of them were wearing designer jeans. Dude could get kicked out of Brock social circles for slumming in Levis like that.

40 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I saw Brock play for state a couple of years ago, and sat next to their section -- every mom was a MILF, every dad looked like Mr Cupp above, except all of them were wearing designer jeans. Dude could get kicked out of Brock social circles for slumming in Levis like that.

That's not his dad, his dad wears bedazzled jeans

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

*looks at mom*

12 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

When she had him B Cupp was more accurate. 

*looks at daughters*

jimmy fallon lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Hook 'Em 1