Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

Trying to determine whether I feel worse for the kid for suffering two very serious injuries, and missing valuable playing time for his future.  Or being raised by one of, if not the douchiest dads I can remember, and a mom with a rocking body, but a 5 face that lots of people would like too, but not really that much.   Add on top all the maroon, and damn.  Sad situation all around. T&P.

19 minutes ago, cafe society said:

She looks like the hot but half-witted girl that was popular because she put out and he looks like he calls her Mommy.

All bald jacked guys are in to being subs. It is known. Especially ones that wear pants like that.

Edited by Hank_Hill

10 minutes ago, golfclap said:

This is their scrimmage coverage ::

Oh man, Smart Chibuzo at C, I think with the 1s.  

http://www.cbssports.com/general/video/2a03e0fc-607d-4702-8366-0f17a0bacd3b

They are going to need plenty of Gatorade after that high energy workout.  They make sloths look swift.  I see # 12 is already a hero.  

• Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Impressive! LOVE how they simulated the crowd to look like their 4th quarters of real games. 

Never too early to get ready for those. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

The chasm between the Texas media department and aggy is vast and it is 100% clear that they do not understand the impending NIL. That hokey aggy network shit isn’t going to cut it and this sad sack shit is certainly not going to cut it. 

They’ll poach Hayes Fawcett for 10 years, 7.5M
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Did anyone else catch Andre Ware and Chris Fowler (among some others I’m sure) sucking off aggy a ton today? Granted, they don’t have the interest I do in other in state schools, but it’s insane to me that these guys can be paid for their opinions and be so fucking ignorant 

2 hours ago, golfclap said:

The chasm between the Texas media department and aggy is vast and it is 100% clear that they do not understand the impending NIL. That hokey aggy network shit isn’t going to cut it and this sad sack shit is certainly not going to cut it. 

Hey, that aggy network can get you a stellar career as a State Farm insurance salesman if you play your cards right 

3 hours ago, golfclap said:

Is McCollum injured?  I mean, he's a JAG, but Chibuzo running out to start the year would be awful.  They better hope Carson Green or even Dan Moore doesn't get injured.  Both are just average, but it'd be bad if one of those go down.

16 hours ago, Etexhorn13 said:

Did anyone else catch Andre Ware and Chris Fowler (among some others I’m sure) sucking off aggy a ton today? Granted, they don’t have the interest I do in other in state schools, but it’s insane to me that these guys can be paid for their opinions and be so fucking ignorant 

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

18 hours ago, Etexhorn13 said:

You don't understand why ESPN commentators are talking up teams in an ESPN sponsored conference? 

ESPN owns the SEC channel and share profits evenly with the conference. ESPN owns television rights to all of the College Football Playoff. ESPN now owns the ACC network. 

Guess who makes the playoffs most years?

5 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

You don't understand why ESPN commentators are talking up teams in an ESPN sponsored conference? 

ESPN owns the SEC channel and share profits evenly with the conference. ESPN owns television rights to all of the College Football Playoff. ESPN now owns the ACC network. 

Guess who makes the playoffs most years?

they talk up aggy so Alabama's cupcake win over them looks better. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1