Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

2 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

Jordan's admitted kids committed to both schools get bumped and/or get dropped. No reason to keep beating this dead horse. He's been pretty objective for an aggy and he's shown he wants to have a real discussion. I appreciate an aggy perspective that isn't just "whoop this and whoop that". 

I think we all know Scholz literally can't not drop everything and give into the blood rage whenever an aggy pops their head above the parapet online.

I like to think it's the way he gets through fall Saturdays with his wife and in-laws - "why yes honey, your o-line does look great, you're completely correct" as he's furiously typing away on his phone.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Scholz said:

You all think and say the same things.  Always.  You have a hive mind. 

And I've seen your homer posts on the aggys site.  Give me a serious break.

Relax and stop taking your repressed anger at your aggy wife out on @jordanaggie

Edited by Burt Macklin
What Tex said
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, travelingtexan said:

We talking throating, whips, degradation? Go on....

Mainly ask what she does to you to make you lash out on a message board

L.O.L...

have you actually read this message board? 

you might want to go white night on about 100 other threads before giving @Scholz shit for hating aggy on a rude UT message board.

As a rule, experience results in prejudice  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jordanaggie said:

What recruiting sites do you think I'm on?  247 and assuming it counts, here, is it.  And sure, I cheer for my team, but I'm not blindly following Luicci or other Kool-Aid drinkers (although in my early days, I was probably more inclined to, until they proved how little they knew).

We are on the same page my guy. By multiple I meant 247 and this. We have all been drunk on koolaid and most of us have realized the error in those ways. My realization came as a senior in high school when Geoff Ketchum called my high school bc I scooped him on a high profile recruit over a decade ago. Dude straight up doxxed me using my registration info, been a fly on the wall since.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ryno said:

We are on the same page my guy. By multiple I meant 247 and this. We have all been drunk on koolaid and most of us have realized the error in those ways. My realization came as a senior in high school when Geoff Ketchum called my high school bc I scooped him on a high profile recruit over a decade ago. Dude straight up doxxed me using my registration info, been a fly on the wall since.

Well Ketchum is such a worthless dickhead that he deserves to be kneecapped quarterly for the balance of his life. 

• Hook 'Em 3

11 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Was wondering how he got crowd-sourced.  

Turns out he went full retard in the Ruth Bader Ginsberg thread in Cloak Room.

well bye GIF

Holy shit you weren’t joking. He went full aggy in there. He racked up like -200 rep in less than an hour. Truly impressive. 

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, travelingtexan said:

actually, judging by how creepy your profile picture is...I can see what kind of kink goes on in your world

I would have said not so sure I'd poke the serial killer but then some people gotta touch the flames, and then poof, they're missing a head, scrotum and a bunch of limbs.    

• Hook 'Em 1

Yea that would be a nightmare scenario for them. They wouldn’t get a tuneup, and they likely would move that to later in the year not giving them a bye week.

Not only that, it’s one more week of them not being talked about or watched on TV, and big 10 teams and others below them passing them in the polls.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Getafix said:

FYI ...

image.thumb.png.6d20d1dd1ba552bb9f1ac0c255d01e15.png

"Started all 13 games … Was second on the team with 73 tackles … Made his first start, making three tackles in the season-opening win over Texas State … Had five tackles at Clemson … Had a pair of tackles and a hurry in the win over Lamar … Made six tackles, including 1.0 for loss against Auburn … Had five tackles and a QB hurry in the win over Arkansas … Made six tackles including a tackle for loss against Alabama Had five tackles and a QB hurry in the win at Ole Miss … Made six tackles in the win over Mississippi State … Had six tackles, including 1.5 for loss, adding a QB hurry against UTSA … Made six tackles, 2.5 for loss, in the win over South Carolina … Had seven tackles, including 2.0 for loss, at Georgia … Made three tackles in the Texas Bowl win over Oklahoma State … Recorded first double-figure tackle game as he led the defense with 12 takedowns at LSU."