Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

2 minutes ago, gernblansten said:

With the Covid and all, do Vandy fans have to actual attend the game or can they just send e-mails about how life changing the experience was to be greeted and hosted by the best fans in the world at the best stadium in the universe?

Their new letters can be how well they were treated on texags while discussing the upcoming game and on the game thread..

Edited by Orange&White

Just now, gernblansten said:

With the Covid and all, do Vandy fans have to actual attend the game or can they just send e-mails about how life changing the experience was to be greeted and hosted by the best fans in the world at the best stadium in the universe?

Do you honestly think anything could deter them from making the trip to College Station? My guess is that the letters will be all about how "there was no way a little thing like "a hoax COVID" was going to keep them from the greatness of Aggieland!" Come on, Vandy usually only gets this chance every seven years or so. I can't think of any reason why someone living in a nowhere town like Nashville wouldn't want to come and be embraced by the world's greatest fans shouting "howdy" and treating them to an experience that no other college could come close to matching. Anchor down and whooooop. 

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Florida and Ole Miss tied at 14 in 2nd qtr.  Freshwater has the offense looking good and they have some playmakers.  Perfect scenario because you know aggy has the Ole Miss game penciled in as a W' and with them playing Florida close it'll give them false hope of beating the Gators.

Much like last year, when we took LSU to the wire, aggy thought "tu hung with LSU and they are obviously much worse than we are, so we have a shot to beat LSU!" 

Then, 50-7.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

So they found a white guy and Dat Nguyen's little brother to do that Raise Up video?  John Sharp was the production manager.  

My first time seeing this, and I know the “Dat Nguyen’s little brother” guy. He is a college coach at another SEC school. I’ve gotta clown that guy next time I see him.

aggy is uber fucked. Their offense is going struggle to keep up with Bama, MSU, Ole Miss, and maybe LSU gets their shit together. They did score 34 today. Bama and Florida are going to boat race them in the next 2 weeks.

Hell @Tennessee and @South Carolina both look better on both sides of the ball than aggy does.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

aggy is uber fucked. Their offense is going struggle to keep up with Bama, MSU, Ole Miss, and maybe LSU gets their shit together. They did score 34 today. Bama and Florida are going to boat race them in the next 2 weeks.

Hell @Tennessee and @South Carolina both look better on both sides of the ball than aggy does.

Don't forget Auburn.

1 minute ago, victory88 said:

They went from Sumlin, who legit got three 5 star QBs in a row and decent skilll players to the abortion of an offense they have now.  An absolutely stupid decision.  Like who wants to play in that offense.  It’s might be a worse offense than charlie strong/Shawn Watson offense.  

More retired Jimbo or Sumlin? 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, victory88 said:

They went from Sumlin, who legit got three 5 star QBs in a row and decent skilll players to the abortion of an offense they have now.  An absolutely stupid decision.  Like who wants to play in that offense.  

5-star Demas did...or at least his handler did.