Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Ask and ye shall receive. Guess Ibraheem won't be their early bag commit.

Hide contents

EPyzNM_WsAA8VxN?format=jpg&name=360x360EPyzNgwWsAAie-K?format=jpg&name=360x360EPyzN5mX4AA4Upq?format=jpg&name=360x360EPyzOCRXUAIyS0R?format=jpg&name=360x360

Lulz, so the only guys we care about going to this are L. Jackson, Jordon Thomas (twitter heavy dose of burnt orange lately), Foster (no chance committing today), and LJ Johnson (we look good here).

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Ask and ye shall receive. Guess Ibraheem won't be their early bag commit.

Hide contents

EPyzNM_WsAA8VxN?format=jpg&name=360x360EPyzNgwWsAAie-K?format=jpg&name=360x360EPyzN5mX4AA4Upq?format=jpg&name=360x360EPyzOCRXUAIyS0R?format=jpg&name=360x360

Having Jackson there without Burris in is ear is actually a big deal, imo. Sounding boards and a echo chambers to reinforce or persuade can be powerful. 

Edited by SydneyCarton

4 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

So who actually did make it? Landon Jackson and 5 guys named Jagger?

CONFIRMED VISITORS

-5-star Texarkana Pleasant Grove DE Landon Jackson

-4-star Cy-Fair RB LJ Johnson

-4-star Katy Taylor OG Bryce Foster

-4-star Grandview TE/DE Dametrious Crownover

-4-star Duncanville LB Kendrick Blackshire

-4-star Fort Collins (Colo.) Fossil Ridge OT Trey Zuhn

-4-star Denton Guyer QB Eli Stowers (A&M commit)

-Denton Guyer CB Deuce Harmon

-Shadow Creek LB Terrence Cooks

-Magnolia OT Matthew Wykoff

-Dickinson LB Keith Cooper

-Fort Bend Ridge Point WR John Paul Richardson

-Fort Bend Ridge Point OG Caleb Rodkey

-2022 4-star Lewisville WR Armani Winfield

-2022 Katy CB Bobby Taylor

-2022 Duncanville LB Jordan Crook

Original post on this reply: 5-star DE Landon Jackson is already in town. DE Marcus Burris is sick and was not able to make the trip with him, though

14 minutes ago, texifornia said:

EP0SjlTWkAIOOpT?format=jpg&name=medium

I knew as soon I started reading this update that the writer was eventually going to heave out the ol’ “small group was actually better” scenario. If they had 200 kids show up, they’d all be hooting and honking about the huge turnout. But nope, smaller is better, folks. Ritz Bit has outfoxed everyone yet again. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, texifornia said:

EP0SjlTWkAIOOpT?format=jpg&name=medium

29 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I knew as soon I started reading this update that the writer was eventually going to heave out the ol’ “small group was actually better” scenario. If they had 200 kids show up, they’d all be hooting and honking about the huge turnout. But nope, smaller is better, folks. Ritz Bit has outfoxed everyone yet again. 

Isn't this the guy that's like the Stevie to Peroni's Kenny Powers?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Viper said:

Isn't this the guy that's like the Stevie to Peroni's Kenny Powers?

Not sure, but I was just thinking of Danny McBride after reading these updates. At some point, Jimbo is going to have to pull out all of the stops at one of these gatherings, as it looks like the word is out that they’re just not very “lit”.

When this guy does figure out that he needs to shake things up, I am betting on full white-trash retard replete with explosives and some guy with a mullet shouting “Big ass titties!!!!” as he detonates one firework after another. They’ll bring in one of those trucks with the giant speakers on them and blare Def Leppard and White Snake until half the crowd gets hit with vertigo. Every stripper within 100 miles will be recruited to show up and party. Just pure Beverly Hillbillies level of slinging money out there without any class or decorum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Not sure, but I was just thinking of Danny McBride after reading these updates. At some point, Jimbo is going to have to pull out all of the stops at one of these gatherings, as it looks like the word is out that they’re just not very “lit”.

When this guy does figure out that he needs to shake things up, I am betting on full white-trash retard replete with explosives and some guy with a mullet shouting “Big ass titties!!!!” as he detonates one firework after another. They’ll bring in one of those trucks with the giant speakers on them and blare Def Leppard and White Snake until half the crowd gets hit with vertigo. Every stripper within 100 miles will be recruited to show up and party. Just pure Beverly Hillbillies level of slinging money out there without any class or decorum.

This sounds amazing to me. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I’ll be putting my Hudl tape together in the morning to send in

58 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

0a00e1f3-5a7f-44c3-9ce9-2faa0ed83dea_scr

"their appeal is becoming more selective"

• Like 1