Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

26 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Oh good. Complete denial and/or the "well flip them later." I love how most of the guys they're looking at aren't the guys on our board at OL, save for literally Foster and Connor. Fatheree probably is behind Byrd and Brockermeyer, we just punched them in the face for Connor, and now Foster is a big question mark for them. I don't even know who Zuhn is...

The downside here is that pulling Jackson is going to be tough. He's a complete fucking stud. Lets hope he makes a business decision and heads elsewhere in the SEC.

Also, lets not remember that that board in total told us Henson was already superior to Hand. 

If Jackson academically qualifies for Stanford, Walker Little will be in his ear heavily.

13 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

You know they are assuming Evans is theirs, right?  

I know they assume that, probably because of in Jimbo/Demas we trust, but Evans won't be anyone's until the ink is dry and there is no telling where he is leaning from day to day.

9 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

That looks like a recruitment on the up and up.

aggy OOS commits fall into two camps: 1) a guy who started the process ranked high, but it turns out he maxed out early and all the local schools have passed on him or 2) an actual talent who’s available to the highest bidder.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Sabalo said:

I love how they don't even list Byrd and Brockermeyer as part of the '21 "elite".

That's because they have 0% chance of even getting them to answer their phone call.

I love the denial they are in as Texas has continued whipping their ass along the lines. Green and Leal need to produce at a level that makes it feel like there are two of them, because outside of those 2, Texas has cleaned up.

Just now, HtownHorn said:

That's because they have 0% chance of even getting them to answer their phone call.

I love the denial they are in as Texas has continued whipping their ass along the lines. Green and Leal need to produce at a level that makes it feel like there are two of them, because outside of those 2, Texas has cleaned up.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Really Conner and Foster are the only 2 OL that intersect both programs. While Texas is absolutely recruiting Jackson and Fatheree, they are behind Brock and Byrd. There is also the guard at North Shore, but if Texas can close the Katy duo before August, I don't think anyone will care about the remaining Houston prospects, unless the OL # will go higher than 5.

I wouldn't worry too much about Henson, he's have trouble closing an aggy legacy vs. 2-10 Arkansas.

Edited by HtownHorn

26 minutes ago, texifornia said:

EAKzO4XXkAEDmWK?format=jpg&name=360x360EAKzQFiXsAA8jmE?format=png&name=360x360EAKzQFiXsAA8jmE?format=png&name=360x360EAKzRUGWkAA9N4n?format=jpg&name=360x360

Wait. I'm sorry. We don't have a great QB? What the fuck is Aggie86 talking about?

Newsflash, not only do we have a guy on Heisman watch lists, and not only do we have a fucking stacked QB room in terms of commits coming this way and on campus, we also have a commit from the stud QB recruit in this class at Texas who is going to be a pied piper in 2021.

They have Kellen Mond, a man bun and 2 dudes who threw more pics than TDs in their HS careers to date committed. 

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Wait. I'm sorry. We don't have a great QB? What the fuck is Aggie86 talking about?

Newsflash, not only do we have a guy on Heisman watch lists, and not only do we have a fucking stacked QB room in terms of commits coming this way and on campus, we also have a commit from the stud QB recruit in this class at Texas who is going to be a pied piper in 2021.

They have Kellen Mond, a man bun and 2 dudes who threw more pics than TDs in their HS careers to date committed.  

Trust Jimbo.  You see Herman QB recruits starring on Last Chance U every season you dumbazz 'sip?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They should be using Byrd and brockermyers to say our class is almost full at OL with those 3 leans and Connor, so we won’t be competition for those other guys they listed that they want. 

But they'd rather construct a world out of whole cloth in which they are constantly beating out tu for players that both sides fight hard for.  So any players that don’t so much as look in aggy’s direction when they hike their skirt are immediately deleted from existence. Then when players like Connor commit to Texas it’s eitgrr we’ll flip him later or lower on our board, these other uncommitted aggy leans over here are more important. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

3 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Take a look at TexAgs' current top 44 (not the Looch 44, just their staff rankings): https://texags.com/football-recruiting/top/2021

Texas has the most with 3, while A&M is tied with KU.

The brockermeyer bias is fucking delicious. Dude will fight for #1 spot in the country but texags has him as #3 in Texas. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

The brockermeyer bias is fucking delicious. Dude will fight for #1 spot in the country but texags has him as #3 in Texas. 

Also, I’m pretty sure that’s the only place I’ve seen Stowers ranked way higher than Milroe, if at all. This is all very shocking 

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Lol wtf Daddy98???

EAK3Vt9WwAA6S5s?format=jpg&name=360x360EAK3WDSXsAAwmDR?format=png&name=360x360EAK3dcfWwAEcqPX?format=jpg&name=smallEAK3iNWWkAAP4li?format=jpg&name=360x360

Conner has set his sights too low. He should aim for something higher, like being an insurance salesman.

Hand has put together some of the worst OL's in recent memory

spacer.png

Edited by Bevo14
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Pretty sure I said "Somewhere else in the SEC" got s reason, my man. I'd also be perfectly fine with someone else getting buttfucked on the trail by Stanford, for once. 

I just want to add "somewhere else in the SEC that isn't Bama" since we play them 22/23. I enjoy aggy schadenfreude as much as anyone, but a Demas flip would be less funny when he lines up against us. 

They continue to spew the crap that Luicci does about Herman. He’ll be fired after this next season. What a bunch of idiots. Luicci made that same comment all the way up to the Sugar Bowl.

I’m the wrong guy to say this because I’m a dyed in the wool Herman apologist, but there is absolutely no way that Jimbo outlasts The Hermanator.

10 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I just found out we are struggling in the 2020 class, with our .93ish average ranking. That’s disheartening. 

Time to load up in a bunch of three stars to climb the rankings. It’s worked for aggy. In fact they have more three stars than 4 or 5 stars. Jimbo is an elite recruiter.

Edited by texaslong