Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

Spoiler

Ryan Brauninger

12:16p, 5/25/20 

Staff

First of all, I want to wish everyone a safe and happy Memorial Day. We are certainly appreciative of the sacrifices made by our military and their families so that we can enjoy the freedoms of this great country. 

I was able to pick up a few interesting pieces of intel over the course of the weekend on more than a handful of key A&M targets. Here's some of the stuff I'm hearing...

- The Aggies continue to fight battles with LSU, Oklahoma, and a couple others for Richmond Foster OL Reuben Fatheree. Based on what I know, I believe A&M is holding firm, but there's been quite the effort put in by Josh Henson and Jimbo Fisher. I was told Reuben speaks with Henson quite often throughout the week, and the Ags' head man has been on the phone with the kid and family at length in the last 3-4 days. While I haven't been told directly, this one feels like we are getting close to the final stretch before the 6-8, 305 pounder makes a decision. I also heard A&M OL commits Trey Zuhn and Matthew Wykoffhave been in touch with Fatheree. 

- Speaking of Zuhn, I was told the long time pledge is now over 300 pounds while still sporting a six pack. One contact told me, "He's starting to look like Jake Matthews did coming out of high school." I'm sure Aggies everywhere would be fine with a career that looked like Jake's. 

- Jason and I spoke with some sources regarding the latest with Atascocita TE Landen King. A&M has been in touch, and Darrell Dickey and James Coley still seem to have a vested interest here. Auburn remains a key player, but I'll be interested to see if the conversation surrounding the Aggies begins to heat up in the next week or so. 

- Sticking at Atascocita, I've heard the Ags are in a great spot early for 2022 OL Kameron Dewberry. The highly coveted junior-to-be has spent a lot of time working out with Kenyon Green this spring. 

- Still watching Denton Guyer CB Deuce Harmon. I talked to a source on Saturday evening who expressed a pretty advanced level of confidence for the Aggies and, like Howell has been reporting, thought this thing was on the verge of coming to a close. If that holds true, you have to like where A&M is sitting come decision time. 

- The picture at safety is starting to get a little clearer. Mike Elko and Jimbo Fisher have made some really impressive strides with an entire group of prospects who hail from outside the borders of Texas. The most Maroon and White momentum may lay with Canonsburg (PA) standout Donovan McMillon where sources in the northeast have told us that A&M has done an outstanding job during the quarantine. A&M is also making in roads with Beggs (OK) S Kendal Daniels (the in-state Sooners will be tough to beat) and Tallahassee (FL) stud Terrion Arnold. Between those 3 and Kamren Kinchens (Miami, FL) and Jardin Gilbert (Baton Rouge, LA), you have to like the Aggies' chances at hauling in a solid duo in 2021. 

- A&M's recent surge with CyFair RB LJ Johnson Jr may have caught some by surprise, but if you knew the amount of time and effort Jimbo Fisher and Tommie Robinson had been putting in behind the scenes, it's pretty easy to understand why. The Aggies are going to have to hold off serious pushes from Georgia, LSU, and Texas, but it feels like they could win out before the end of the summer, especially if they were able to win out on some more of the top in-state talent. In other words, if guys like Harmon and Fatheree fall A&M's way, it would likely only further their position with their top target at running back. 

- I talked with an OL guy in the Metroplex who thought recent 2022 offer Cole Hutson might end up being the most polished big guy in DFW in that fantastically talented class. Based on what I was told, I like where A&M is at on this one early on. 

- Move ins for the remainder of the 2020 signing class started today. I know McKinnley Jackson and Smart Chibuzo were already getting settled early this morning. 

- Lastly, Looch mentioned what A&M could possibly do in 2022 in greater Houston in our last episode of the 'In-Home Visit'. I think I'm going to take a look at that at some point this week and put it in writing. When you start to make forecasts in recruiting, there is definitely a scenario where the Aggies could construct a top 5 haul in that class and a large percentage of it could be from Houston and the surrounding areas. Whether that outlook comes to fruition is impossible to predict, but regardless, there is likely to be a huge emphasis put on the Bayou City next cycle. 

1 edit

Ryan Brauninger

12:30p, 5/25/20 

Staff

Achane will move in today but has to return to Missouri City for graduation. He'll be back permanently in early June. 

Ryan Brauninger

1:22p, 5/25/20 

Staff

Ryan Brauninger

Staff

Liucci

In reply to Tegridy •  10:24p, 5/25/20 

Staff

AG

Tegridy said:

In a move that will surprise absolutely no-one, the whorns numbers site ppl declared they think t.u. has the edge for 2022 Houston area studs Jayden Blue and Kam Dewberry...

Here's the thing: Imagine how this thing swings if the Aggies can have a breakthrough season and Jimbo is armed even with a 10-win season that includes a NY6 bowl berth. Considering what he's done after going 9-4 and 8-5...

Liucci

In reply to amskier1 •  10:28p, 5/25/20 

Staff

AG

amskier1 said:

Now I could be miss reading things between lines and I am hoping you will straighten me out. If I had to pick my 5 I think are closest to committing, it would be Harmon, LJ Johnson, McMillon, Fatheree and Chappell. So, my big questions are do you agree or, who would your 5 be? Also, what do you think our odds are as of today, to get my 5 our your 5 by 4th of July(Chappell's commit date)?

Thanks Brauny and have yourself and safe and happy Memorial Day!

I think those would be on my list plus one with Amari Daniels added to the list. I don't think they have that entire group by July 4 because I'd still be mildly surprised if LJ and McMillon committed before then but it's not out of the question by any means.

Liucci

11:55p, 5/25/20 

Staff

AG

Couple of follow-up thoughts:

1 King is a talented receiver at the tight end position but I'm just not sure the Ags will take a second in this class with the nation's best sitting out there in Dickinson star Donovan Green in '22. Numbers are currently where they need to be and the Ags are very happy with the Fernando Garza commit and the fact that he's bringing something very different to James Coley's unit. Not saying it can't happen or that the Aggies won't decide to make a hard push now that Landen is back on the open market because I do get the feeling it's something under at least some level of consideration as Brauny mentioned. I'd say stay tuned over the remainder of the week to see whether or not the Aggies truly engage. If they don't jump back in with both feet in a hurry, I don't think King will remain uncommitted for long, with Auburn being the likely destination.

2 Howell and Brauny have both now talked about Frisco tackle Cole Hutson in depth. I believe he's one of at least four 'elite' OL prospects in Texas from the Class of '22 and the Aggies are either in good shape or have some sort of connection to at least three of them. Kam Dewberry has held the Ags in high regard for a while now and is a former linemate and close friend of Kenyon Green, PJ Williams stars at Dickinson along with Green (Wydermyer) and Arlington Bowie tackle Devon Campbell also fits into that mix. The Duncanville duo of Jaylen Early and Cameron Williams are also raking in early offers. The ones who stand out to me in the very early going as far as the Ags are concerned are Dewberry, Hutson and PJ Williams. It also wouldn't come as a shock to see the Aggies eventually move on Oklahoma State commit and Summer Creek tackle Kelvin Banks, who happens to be tight with Dewberry.  

The point of all this? Remember last week when I pointed out how close the Ags were to building an SEC championship caliber offensive line? Close the '21 haul with Fatheree, Foster and one more of your primary targets and go out and ink maybe three out of the group of juniors I just mentioned and the talent in John Henson's OL room will be as good as anyone in the SEC or country.

On 5/24/2020 at 10:43 AM, Bevo14 said:

one of the responses:

"No matter how hard Boobie and 24/7 says they can't manipulate the rankings, it's not true. Go look at the formula that is used and the explanation; that will answer the question of how correct the ratings are. The parameters allow the ability to wiggle with a simple change in 1 of the parameters. Yes the data is empirical and can satisfy the equation, but things like motor, being cerebral, fighting through injury, being a leader, and most of all just being a football player aren't used as quantifiable data. In other words, it looks impressive and is sound, but it's just like the NFL Combine you watch; the question should be why does the NFL bother to interview these invitees when that isn't something in 24/7's equation."

I know that we often hear that rankings on recruits change depending on who recruits/signs them.  Texas also catches a rash of crap when their recruits composites go up.

I wonder if aggy ever entertained the thought that their recruits ratings go down because THEY are recruiting/signing them?

No, of course not... because aggy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

I know that we often hear that rankings on recruits change depending on who recruits/signs them.  Texas also catches a rash of crap when their recruits composites go up.

I wonder if aggy ever entertained the thought that their recruits ratings go down because THEY are recruiting/signing them?

No, of course not... because aggy.

Possibly. The post you quoted in yours is also just chock full of greatness. If aggy had control of the rankings system, their would be data points for All District Awards andCorch on The Field-ness.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

They don’t even quantify this list of unquantifiable traits, all of which happen to be the heart of aggyness!

stupid sip, guess they don't teach math at that fancy liberal arts tea sipping college.

Recruit score = ((all district awards * BMI * GPA * leadery-ness + 40 time)/100) + Redassness

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lobwedgephil said:
  Hide contents

Ryan Brauninger

Staff

First of all, I want to wish everyone a safe and happy Memorial Day. We are certainly appreciative of the sacrifices made by our military and their families so that we can enjoy the freedoms of this great country. 

I was able to pick up a few interesting pieces of intel over the course of the weekend on more than a handful of key A&M targets. Here's some of the stuff I'm hearing...

- The Aggies continue to fight battles with LSU, Oklahoma, and a couple others for Richmond Foster OL Reuben Fatheree. Based on what I know, I believe A&M is holding firm, but there's been quite the effort put in by Josh Henson and Jimbo Fisher. I was told Reuben speaks with Henson quite often throughout the week, and the Ags' head man has been on the phone with the kid and family at length in the last 3-4 days. While I haven't been told directly, this one feels like we are getting close to the final stretch before the 6-8, 305 pounder makes a decision. I also heard A&M OL commits Trey Zuhn and Matthew Wykoffhave been in touch with Fatheree. 

- Speaking of Zuhn, I was told the long time pledge is now over 300 pounds while still sporting a six pack. One contact told me, "He's starting to look like Jake Matthews did coming out of high school." I'm sure Aggies everywhere would be fine with a career that looked like Jake's. 

- Jason and I spoke with some sources regarding the latest with Atascocita TE Landen King. A&M has been in touch, and Darrell Dickey and James Coley still seem to have a vested interest here. Auburn remains a key player, but I'll be interested to see if the conversation surrounding the Aggies begins to heat up in the next week or so. 

- Sticking at Atascocita, I've heard the Ags are in a great spot early for 2022 OL Kameron Dewberry. The highly coveted junior-to-be has spent a lot of time working out with Kenyon Green this spring. 

- Still watching Denton Guyer CB Deuce Harmon. I talked to a source on Saturday evening who expressed a pretty advanced level of confidence for the Aggies and, like Howell has been reporting, thought this thing was on the verge of coming to a close. If that holds true, you have to like where A&M is sitting come decision time. 

- The picture at safety is starting to get a little clearer. Mike Elko and Jimbo Fisher have made some really impressive strides with an entire group of prospects who hail from outside the borders of Texas. The most Maroon and White momentum may lay with Canonsburg (PA) standout Donovan McMillon where sources in the northeast have told us that A&M has done an outstanding job during the quarantine. A&M is also making in roads with Beggs (OK) S Kendal Daniels (the in-state Sooners will be tough to beat) and Tallahassee (FL) stud Terrion Arnold. Between those 3 and Kamren Kinchens (Miami, FL) and Jardin Gilbert (Baton Rouge, LA), you have to like the Aggies' chances at hauling in a solid duo in 2021. 

- A&M's recent surge with CyFair RB LJ Johnson Jr may have caught some by surprise, but if you knew the amount of time and effort Jimbo Fisher and Tommie Robinson had been putting in behind the scenes, it's pretty easy to understand why. The Aggies are going to have to hold off serious pushes from Georgia, LSU, and Texas, but it feels like they could win out before the end of the summer, especially if they were able to win out on some more of the top in-state talent. In other words, if guys like Harmon and Fatheree fall A&M's way, it would likely only further their position with their top target at running back. 

- I talked with an OL guy in the Metroplex who thought recent 2022 offer Cole Hutson might end up being the most polished big guy in DFW in that fantastically talented class. Based on what I was told, I like where A&M is at on this one early on. 

- Move ins for the remainder of the 2020 signing class started today. I know McKinnley Jackson and Smart Chibuzo were already getting settled early this morning. 

- Lastly, Looch mentioned what A&M could possibly do in 2022 in greater Houston in our last episode of the 'In-Home Visit'. I think I'm going to take a look at that at some point this week and put it in writing. When you start to make forecasts in recruiting, there is definitely a scenario where the Aggies could construct a top 5 haul in that class and a large percentage of it could be from Houston and the surrounding areas. Whether that outlook comes to fruition is impossible to predict, but regardless, there is likely to be a huge emphasis put on the Bayou City next cycle. 

1 edit

Ryan Brauninger

Staff

Achane will move in today but has to return to Missouri City for graduation. He'll be back permanently in early June. 

Ryan Brauninger

Staff

Ryan Brauninger

Staff

Liucci

Staff

AG

Tegridy said:

In a move that will surprise absolutely no-one, the whorns numbers site ppl declared they think t.u. has the edge for 2022 Houston area studs Jayden Blue and Kam Dewberry...

Here's the thing: Imagine how this thing swings if the Aggies can have a breakthrough season and Jimbo is armed even with a 10-win season that includes a NY6 bowl berth. Considering what he's done after going 9-4 and 8-5...

Liucci

Staff

AG

amskier1 said:

Now I could be miss reading things between lines and I am hoping you will straighten me out. If I had to pick my 5 I think are closest to committing, it would be Harmon, LJ Johnson, McMillon, Fatheree and Chappell. So, my big questions are do you agree or, who would your 5 be? Also, what do you think our odds are as of today, to get my 5 our your 5 by 4th of July(Chappell's commit date)?

I think those would be on my list plus one with Amari Daniels added to the list. I don't think they have that entire group by July 4 because I'd still be mildly surprised if LJ and McMillon committed before then but it's not out of the question by any means.

Liucci

Staff

AG

1 King is a talented receiver at the tight end position but I'm just not sure the Ags will take a second in this class with the nation's best sitting out there in Dickinson star Donovan Green in '22. Numbers are currently where they need to be and the Ags are very happy with the Fernando Garza commit and the fact that he's bringing something very different to James Coley's unit. Not saying it can't happen or that the Aggies won't decide to make a hard push now that Landen is back on the open market because I do get the feeling it's something under at least some level of consideration as Brauny mentioned. I'd say stay tuned over the remainder of the week to see whether or not the Aggies truly engage. If they don't jump back in with both feet in a hurry, I don't think King will remain uncommitted for long, with Auburn being the likely destination.

2 Howell and Brauny have both now talked about Frisco tackle Cole Hutson in depth. I believe he's one of at least four 'elite' OL prospects in Texas from the Class of '22 and the Aggies are either in good shape or have some sort of connection to at least three of them. Kam Dewberry has held the Ags in high regard for a while now and is a former linemate and close friend of Kenyon Green, PJ Williams stars at Dickinson along with Green (Wydermyer) and Arlington Bowie tackle Devon Campbell also fits into that mix. The Duncanville duo of Jaylen Early and Cameron Williams are also raking in early offers. The ones who stand out to me in the very early going as far as the Ags are concerned are Dewberry, Hutson and PJ Williams. It also wouldn't come as a shock to see the Aggies eventually move on Oklahoma State commit and Summer Creek tackle Kelvin Banks, who happens to be tight with Dewberry.  

The point of all this? Remember last week when I pointed out how close the Ags were to building an SEC championship caliber offensive line? Close the '21 haul with Fatheree, Foster and one more of your primary targets and go out and ink maybe three out of the group of juniors I just mentioned and the talent in John Henson's OL room will be as good as anyone in the SEC or country.

Here's the thing:  Loochie sucks donkey balls.

Reveal hidden contents

Ryan Brauninger

Staff

1 edit

Ryan Brauninger

Staff

Ryan Brauninger

Staff

Ryan Brauninger

Staff

Liucci

Staff

AG

Tegridy said:

Liucci

Staff

AG

amskier1 said:

Liucci

Staff

AG

I see Texags has adopted the Hamm/Perroni take of aggy getting everyone 2 years out.

Reveal hidden contents

Ryan Brauninger

Staff

1 edit

Ryan Brauninger

Staff

Ryan Brauninger

Staff

Ryan Brauninger

Staff

Liucci

Staff

AG

Tegridy said:

Liucci

Staff

AG

amskier1 said:

Liucci

Staff

AG

Odd that Brauny didn't mention the other former Atascocita OT that has been working out with Dewberry...

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

I see Texags has adopted the Hamm/Perroni take of aggy getting everyone 2 years out.

If they say something remotely polite about aggy, they must be an aggy lock.  Some current aggy commits are talking to him!

On 5/26/2020 at 8:33 AM, Longhornfrenzy said:

VIP Intel: The latest on DeSoto DE Shemar Turner

VIP

A decision is not likely coming too soon for Turner as he continues to way his options. However, he will likely be narrowing his list of schools significantly very soon. I expect the Aggies to make the cut.

As for Texas A&M, I was told by one person close to the recruitment that Terry Price, Jimbo Fisher and Mike Elko have all been very involved and all have been doing a very good job with the standout defender. The person was impressed by how much effort all three have put into recruiting Turner.

No weigh!  Srsly?

Also, I guess "standout defender" tag means Elko really does believe Turner isn't interior DL material; good to know.

10 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Gabe Brooks - A&M CB for Dametrious Crownover (confidence level 6 ("the top end of the medium scale")).

That thread is great.  Nearly every post is saying they don't want Crownover, that he's lazy/slow, doesn't look like he gives effort, ect.

8 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

You dont get to make comments like that here without providing screenshots motherfucker. 

this was one of my favorites in the thread ::

If we take a second TE, it should be Landen King and Crownover isn't better than the other DLs we're recruiting. I can see why he'd want to come here, but i wonder if we want him

you fucking assclowns took his no-star brother, and not as a walk-on, just to stay in this recruitment. You took him even though you are STILL 5 guys over the 85. You wonder if you want him? Perfection. 

Chefs Kiss GIF by Nick Jonas

Just now, golfclap said:

this was one of my favorites in the thread ::

you fucking assclowns took his no-star brother, and not as a walk-on, just to stay in this recruitment. You took him even though you are STILL 5 guys over the 85. You wonder if you want him? Perfection. 

Chefs Kiss GIF by Nick Jonas

Lol. They are the gift that keeps on giving. And taking, now that I think about it. They're like a fucking perpetual motion machine of amusement leading to frustration and dismay, back around the wheel to amusement. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Haha 1

Oof ... 

Id almost pressure the ***** outta Crownover to commit now and if he doesnt, tell him that spot may be gone in a week or 2. I dont want it coming down in November/December that he wants in the class and that takes a spot from Malone/Tunmise or any other high end prospect

So taking 6'6" Crownover, a guy that aggy has recruited as a TE, a guy who tOSU is recruiting as a TE, a guy who is a Baylor legacy and is being recruited as a TE, signing that guy would keep them from possibly landing Tywone Malone or Tunmise Adeleye? 

Tywone Malone. 6'3/5" 335 DT

https://247sports.com/Player/Tywone-Malone-46081337/

Tunmise Adeleye. 6'3" 235 OLB/DE

https://247sports.com/Player/Tunmise-Adeleye-46050288/

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

and this is magnificent as well ::

If he can get to 310-320 fairly easily, he’s an intriguing OT prospect. But then there’s the issue of opportunity cost. We can’t afford to take more than 1-2 projects like Orebo and, yes, Mike Evans.

9446690.jpeg

Danny Devito No GIF

• Like 5

4 hours ago, PHLaggie said:

I was told by one person close to the recruitment that Terry Price, Jimbo Fisher and Mike Elko have all been very involved and all have been doing a very good job with the standout defender. The person was impressed by how much effort all three have put into recruiting Turner.

So, the person "close to the recruitment" was impressed by the menage-a-aggie effort, but it does NOT say that Turner was impressed.   Hmmm...

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, PHLaggie said:

who is he?

Recently returned Head coach at De Soto. He was the HC there when Cyrus Gray, Tony Jerod-Eddie, Damontre Moore, and Von Miller were all there. Claude likes to talk about Claude. 

Edited by golfclap

Spoiler

Liucci

6:55p 

Staff

AG

You've all seen most of this but I want to consolidate it into one post before tackling your 'Ask Liucci' questions tonight.

-Denton Guyer corner Deuce Harmon has announced he'll be committing tomorrow at 2 p.m. Could be a big day for Jimbo, Elko and TJ Rushing. We haven't wavered on this one and still really like where the Ags sit for the coveted four-star corner.

-North Shore OL Jaedon Roberts chose Auburn today, picking the Tigers over longtime leader Oklahoma State and presumably LSU. Roberts gives Gus Malzahn two commits from state power North Shore, which will prompt the obvious question of whether or not they can sneak back into Houston and pry away longtime Aggie pledge Shadrach Banks. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions here but it's just something worth watching as those two will certainly try to pull him that direction. However, it's also worth noting that Shad has loved A&M for a while, communicates with Jimbo and Dickey regularly and put some real thought into his decision, choosing the Aggies over LSU. He's also serious about studying engineering at TAMU, which would certainly factor in, and is still excited and vocal about his pledge. He's very close with Davis but I'm not sure the Roberts pledge swings the pendulum any more in Auburn's favor.  

And, in case you're wondering, Chad Morris is still very annoying on twitter and seems to believe it's as important as the actual coaching part. You'd think he's maybe dial it back a little but I guess not.

-Speaking of Auburn and that 'Texas pipeline,' they could add to it with Landen King before long. The one-time Texas commit and Atascocita tight end is drawing a look from the Ags but, as I stated all the way back when he chose the Horns, I'm just not at all convinced they'll take more than one this year. Even if they did decide to go that route, it might be more of a pure h-back type, one of those 6-3, 225-pounders who could grow into a very versatile 6-3, 245-pound weapon like Jace Sternberger. My prediction? Ags sign one and aim for the biggest prize in the country next year - Dickinson's Donovan Green.  

-So no on campus visits until at least July 31. That became official today when announced by the Division I Council Communication Committee (say that three times fast). If you've followed what I've said and written throughout this entire ordeal, I feel very comfortable in saying you've been among the most informed fans in college football when it comes to the slow and steady 'return to action' timeline, not to mention me maintaining from day one there would be no 'spring football season' and that the start would either be one time or one month late.  

As for the July 31 date, it wouldn't shock me at all to see that extended to August 31 at some point, as well. No real reason to ask coaches to attempt to squeeze in recruiting visits during fall camp or for kids to try and make it to campuses around the region or country during their August practices.  

Because of that, don't be shocked to see a pretty significant wave of June commitments across the country, as many of these prospects are getting it from all sides from college coaches and, because of the current format, are quickly growing weary of the recruiting process. Many prospects who have a pretty good idea of where they want to go are likely to announce a choice earlier than they anticipated when it sets in that they won't even be able to so much as visit anywhere before August or perhaps all the way into their senior seasons.

All of that has me as convinced as ever that the '21 cycle is going to feature an unusually high number of decommitments for programs everywhere, with only the big winners on the field this fall being exempt to that pattern...especially if the NCAA does away with the early signing period for this December only, returning to the new formula in December of '22 (another thing I've been prepping you guys for for a while now and fully expect).

14 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:

Roberts gives Gus Malzahn two commits from state power North Shore, which will prompt the obvious question of whether or not they can sneak back into Houston and pry away longtime Aggie pledge Shadrach Banks. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions here but it's just something worth watching as those two will certainly try to pull him that direction. However, it's also worth noting that Shad has loved A&M for a while, communicates with Jimbo and Dickey regularly and put some real thought into his decision, choosing the Aggies over LSU. He's also serious about studying engineering at TAMU, which would certainly factor in, and is still excited and vocal about his pledge. He's very close with Davis but I'm not sure the Roberts pledge swings the pendulum any more in Auburn's favor.  

Oh Looch. Get some new material. Keep it fresh. 

5 minutes ago, randygilman said:

That place could start a GoFundMe right now and it would reach it’s goal before 9 pm tonight. 

Time to track those deep aggy pockets ... 

Currently  — 1,200 of the 25k goal 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/dixie-chicken-roof-repair?utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link-tip