Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

2 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

That's because they have 0% chance of even getting them to answer their phone call.

I love the denial they are in as Texas has continued whipping their ass along the lines. Green and Leal need to produce at a level that makes it feel like there are two of them, because outside of those 2, Texas has cleaned up.

Green AND Leal are a total of 2 people stupid sip. 

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

And you're the one that chose to live among them for so many years. 

I make no apologies for buying cheap land. The other alternative would have been some place with no running water. Besides, it gave me plenty of excuses not to interact with neighbors -- it's easier to be a cranky old bastard if no one around you is worth knowing.

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Daddy's back. Also Adeyole is a unique misspelling of Adeleye

EALPD4nWwAAtMgi?format=png&name=360x360EALPEoVXkAArlYZ?format=png&name=360x360EALPFEaWsAA6i5b?format=jpg&name=360x360EALPFbHXYAUuZSM?format=png&name=360x360

Holy shit. There is so much goodness today. 

From their massive overrating of their OL commits (calling Layden Robinson a stud lol) to the huge downplay of Ours. Trying to downplay Herb Hand compared to Henson.  Throwing out scared of the SEC. the schadenfreude of them trying to rationalize their belief Jimbo passed on Milroe who’s now racking up recruits for UT and them wanting him at Bama. 

In Jimbo We Trust (though he better make the CFP next year or we’re screwed). 

oh and daddy98 staying an astronaut/academic who reminds him of a Stanford OL as a bad thing. 

I mean this is the stuff aggy tears overdose  days are made of. Just incredible. 

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Like 2

"Another top 3 finish in the West and we'll be fine..."  Otherwise known as middle of the pack.  And there it is, folks.  Historical aggy water level is still what they're shooting for.  lulz.

"Socially awkward Herman..."  Their coach sounds like Boomhauer on Adderall.  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

I just want to add "somewhere else in the SEC that isn't Bama" since we play them 22/23. I enjoy aggy schadenfreude as much as anyone, but a Demas flip would be less funny when he lines up against us. 

Yes, we must, through our hoping, ensure that all of our opponents don't sign good players. 

I don't care if we have to play Demas. I don't care who Alabama recruits prior to our game. I'm guessing they'll have some good players no matter how much or little I care.

Just now, RomaVicta said:

Yes, we must, through our hoping, ensure that all of our opponents don't sign good players. 

I don't care if we have to play Demas. I don't care who Alabama recruits prior to our game. I'm guessing they'll have some good players no matter how much or little I care.

Lol dude I'm just saying I'm not going to root for Bama flips the next couple cycles

4 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

“We can’t all graduate from the best university the land.” 

That should be the new aggy motto.

Lulz. Blackshire will not be a LB and they’ll be lucky to get 1 of those 3.

Jackson is almost definitely not coming to UT, but he’s got a ton of interest in Stanford, tOSU, and the SEC powers, so A&M is gonna have a real uphill battle and Henson isn’t exactly looking like a rainmaker at this point.

Herb on the other Hand....

Well...a Herb in the Hand is worth two in the bush. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, texifornia said:

EALj6gYXUAIy3gV?format=jpg&name=900x900

I bet that "speak" fat Hamm had went like this "sips are saying you are a follower and can't make your own decisions, is it true you committed to them like they are saying?"

Edited by Goodman

6 minutes ago, victory88 said:

I want to update this list from my previous post.  Jimbo has yet to win more recruitments in the 4 class that they have recruited against each other or currently recruiting against each other.  

===========================================

Here are the list of players with aggy and Texas offers while both Bilbo Baggins and Herman were coaches at respective schools.  Many of these players were also offered and recruited by Jimbo at FSU before he took over at aggy in November/December of 2017

2018:  17-5 in favor of Texas.  We absolutely took their souls this cycle

Texas- Sterns, Foster, Green, Overshown, Eagles, Cook, Moore, Woodard, Jaimson, Coburn, Ossai, Epps, Ojomo, Ingram, Adeoye, Vaughns, Williams

Aggy- Slo'Neal, Preston, Brown, Wright, Jackson

2019-  11-8 in favor of Texas.  Still won more head to head for guys both teams offered.

Texas- Whittington, T. Johnson, Gbenda, Ro. Johnson, Shepherd, Sweat, Smith, McCoy, Floyd, McCoy, Watson

Aggy-  Leal, Green, Cupp, Wright, Williams, Richardson, Mowry, Young

2020-  Texas leads 5-4

Texas- Garth, Crawford, Card, JQJ, Broughton

Aggy- Demas, Jones, Omeire, Ogunbiyi

2021-  Herman spanking that ass 4-0 so far on head to head

Texas- Milroe, Quay Davis, Mcree, Hayden

Aggy-  no one with a Texas offer

The made up aggy narrative that Jimbo is out recruiting Herman head to head is laughable.  Not only did Herman whip his ass on the field when they coached against each other but he's won more recruitments where both teams had offers from Texas and aggy. 

Go ahead and post that on the Texags Rivalries boards.  The delusional waterheads over there will stroke out.

4 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Go ahead and post that on the Texags Rivalries boards.  The delusional waterheads over there will stroke out.

No they won't. They'll cross out half our commits and say we didn't really want them. They spent the entire cycle saying that didn't want Whittington. Seriously, I remember screenshot after screenshot saying he's not good and doesn't have a commitable offer. 

EALj6gYXUAIy3gV?format=jpg&name=900x900

So Milroe and Foster were from Montgomery and just magically ended up at a HS in Katy? lol You do you Katy, Tx...

*Milroe's hudl makes reference to playing for Montgomery 8th grade football team.

Edited by pacman

It's ok because Foster isn't a package deal, you guys

EALgcGqXoAUN3iC?format=jpg&name=smallEALgc5VX4AMPuvI?format=jpg&name=smallEALgdUSX4AYpNNc?format=jpg&name=360x360EALgd45XoAYImrE?format=png&name=360x360

Watching them freak out over the possibility of a package deal is hilarious. If UT does somehow land Foster too, can someone edit this gif to include both Conner and Foster as Dale and Brennan? Maybe Surly can hire an intern to do it.spacer.png

Edited by Harry Ellis

17 minutes ago, Harry Ellis said:

Watching them freak out over the possibility of a package deal is hilarious. If UT does somehow land Foster too, can someone edit this gif to include both Conner and Foster as Dale and Brennan? Maybe Surly can hire an intern to do it.spacer.png

Brennan: Did you say Hamb?  

Miss Lady: I said Hand.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, victory88 said:

I want to update this list from my previous post.  Jimbo has yet to win more recruitments in the 4 classes that they have recruited against each other or currently recruiting against each other in.  

===========================================

Here are the list of players with aggy and Texas offers while both Bilbo Baggins and Herman were coaches at respective schools.  Many of these players were also offered and recruited by Jimbo at FSU before he took over at aggy in November/December of 2017

2018:  17-5 in favor of Texas.  We absolutely took their souls this cycle

Texas- Sterns, Foster, Green, Overshown, Eagles, Cook, Moore, Woodard, Jaimson, Coburn, Ossai, Epps, Ojomo, Ingram, Adeoye, Vaughns, Williams

Aggy- Slo'Neal, Preston, Brown, Wright, Jackson

2019-  10-8 in favor of Texas.  Still won more head to head for guys both teams offered.

Texas- Whittington, T. Johnson, Gbenda, Ro. Johnson, Shepherd, Sweat, Smith, McCoy, Floyd, Watson

Aggy-  Leal, Green, Cupp, Wright, Williams, Richardson, Mowry, Young

2020-  Texas leads 5-4

Texas- Garth, Crawford, Card, JQJ, Broughton

Aggy- Demas, Jones, Omeire, Ogunbiyi

2021-  Herman spanking that ass 4-0 so far on head to head

Texas- Milroe, Quay Davis, Mcree, Hayden

Aggy-  no one with a Texas offer

The made up aggy narrative that Jimbo is out recruiting Herman head to head is laughable.  Not only did Herman whip his ass on the field when they coached against each other but he's won more recruitments where both teams had offers from Texas and aggy.

tenor.gif