Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

11 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Probably a bunch of guys who look like this:
?format=1500w

I'm begging for you to tell me that this has been your next door neighbor for years now, but the American Flag in the background as opposed to an aTm/SEC combo flag tells me you just used google image search. Le Sigh. 

1 hour ago, Scholz said:

"Another top 3 finish in the West and we'll be fine..."  Otherwise known as middle of the pack.  And there it is, folks.  Historical aggy water level is still what they're shooting for.  lulz.

"Socially awkward Herman..."  Their coach sounds like Boomhauer on Adderall.  

I’ve heard a lot of aggys talk about how they could listen to Jimbo talk about anything. They love the sound of his voice. It’s weird and creepy, but so is aggy. 

14 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'm begging for you to tell me that this has been your next door neighbor for years now, but the American Flag in the background as opposed to an aTm/SEC combo flag tells me you just used google image search. Le Sigh. 

My next door neighbor for the last few years was actually a meth-head. How he managed to stay out of jail is a mystery, but he did. Even kept his job as a welder, Lord only knows how. Probably weighed 110 dripping wet, at 5'11". And yes, the aggy/SEC flag was on their flag pole, right below the stars and stripes. 

9 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Holy shit there's more. This dude's ability to word vomit is an inspiration.

Also the spin here is STUNNING. Princely over VB and Collins. The Pleasant Grove kids over this year's Big Three. Wow.

EAMo4gZVAAAwCdK?format=jpg&name=smallEAMo5WAU8AUelaz?format=png&name=360x360EAMo6PyVUAECFe2?format=png&name=360x360

When he says "the three" I think he's referring to Princely/Thomas/Jackson not Princely/VB/Collins

30 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

When he says "the three" I think he's referring to Princely/Thomas/Jackson not Princely/VB/Collins

Of course he knew Princely was the one they wanted and while jerking off to Jackson he does not tell us that he is a legacy.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

So an OT from Colorado is now better than every OT from Texas in what is historically the beat year for OL ever in Texas?  OK Looch.

Gotta read the fine print. Those were the best OTs that camped at A&M. I'm guessing that Byrd and Brockermeyer didn't camp at A&M

• Like 1

I love how you can tell what the A&M coaches currently think they will get or have a good chance with in these updates. (And yes, Looch is directly connected to the Aggy Athletic Department). When they think they have a good chance, Looch defends the prospect, says they want him like Princely. When they think it’s a lock for a commit like Landon Jackson, it’s a huge head to head battle with Texas “no matter how you slice it”. Need to setup up those “knockout blows” early. When they lose a guy they wanted, he’s not a bad prospect, top 25 in state, good, but here are three other guys they will totally get who are much better. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I love how you can tell what the A&M coaches currently think they will get or have a good chance with in these updates. (And yes, Looch is directly connected to the Aggy Athletic Department). When they think they have a good chance, Looch defends the prospect, says they want him like Princely. When they think it’s a lock for a commit like Landon Jackson, it’s a huge head to head battle with Texas “no matter how you slice it”. Need to setup up those “knockout blows” early. When they lose a guy they wanted, he’s not a bad prospect, top 25 in state, good, but here are three other guys they will totally get who are much better. 

You just wrote it fucking perfectly. Someone screenshot this for Looch so he can have his updates prewritten every year. Just plug in the names. 

The best part of that article is how he’s officially moving people on from Collins  

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d37b425725a66486f

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I wish one of the UT sites had a Liucci. He's by far the most entertaining (Hamm is a close second). 

I really kind of like it that we don’t.  I take pride in knowing that all of our $9.95s are consistently even and measured in their responses, putting integrity first and never simply playing to their base. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, futureman said:

I really kind of like it that we don’t.  I take pride in knowing that all of our $9.95s are consistently even and measured in their responses, putting integrity first and never simply playing to their base. 

Almost all of us hate our $9.95ers. Or make fun of them.  Aggy believes every word Liucci says.   

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Machinator said:

Bryce Foster's mom, allegedly.

image.png

Does anyone remember Bob Morton’s recruitment...OL from McKinney in early 00’s?

For this lady’s sake, I hope Foster’s recruitment goes better.  For my sake, I hope it is similar.

• Like 1

So I am bored as shit and went to texags a few hours ago to see Conner reactions. 

So 1 thread saying pretty much what you expect. 

Went just now and it is gone.

Looch  I know you read this and this confirms that dudes in flip flops can kick your ass.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Wait, I just re-read that? Is Looch somehow under the impression their class was ranked #3 last year? 

He makes up everything else, why would this shock you? Listen, Bru left. But mowry and Ellison are totally gonna end up on campus so it’s fine, man. 

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

spacer.png

Edited by HtownHorn

2 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

I am highly entertained to read where a bunch of dorks, who adore male cheerleaders with all of their weird gesticulations and worship a dog, call Herman socially awkward.  Are there no mirrors in College Station? 

I just put several mirrors on the curb for the pickers. We'll see if there is a spike in self-awareness.

(Narrator: There won't be.)

I’ll be surprised if Foster ends up at Texas.  Mom and family are aggy.  Hell she chooses to post on texags.  She’s bought into their group think.  Going to be hard to convince mom’s side to go to Texas when she’s been brainwashed since fish camp.  Hopefully this isn’t the case.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, victory88 said:

I’ll be surprised if Foster ends up at Texas.  Mom and family are aggy.  Hell she chooses to post on texags.  She’s bought into their group think.  Going to be hard to convince mom’s side to go to Texas when she’s been brainwashed since fish camp.  Hopefully this isn’t the case.

This is likely the case, but it’ll still be fun watching them shit their pants every time someone mentions him to Texas.  

Just now, Goodman said:

This is going to be a slow burn, when is the last time anything positive comes from a parent being this active on a 995?

Family member posts on shaggy/surly: "Trust us you want no part of this."

Family member posts on TexAgs: "One of us. One of us. One of us."

• Like 5

Well, since we know Texags is 100% legit and no one there ever makes up stuff, we just need to assume that’s really Ms. Foster and throw in the towel.  Don’t worry, we’ll get whoever Aggy leaves - there’s plenty of good players to go around.

7 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Yeah, the whole ou courtship makes more sense now. 

If the aggie network can't close on him, with an aggie mom/sister/brother then shut it down.