Jimbo 2021: Meemaw's Got a Brand New Bag

Machinator

8 hours ago, TheMailBox357 said:

I thought Ketch was supposed to be the UT version of Looch?

Fuck no.  Ketch hates Herman, he's anything but a homer and has admitted he's in it for the money.  Sometimes I wish our mods had half the loyalty of the aggy and sooner mods.  I think Nahlin's crew may root for us.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, TheMailBox357 said:

I thought Ketch was supposed to be the UT version of Looch?

Ketch can be a pain to listen to at times, but no way does he spin to cover UT sports like Lucci does with aggys at Texags.  Lucci will suspend his own members that pay if they say the wrong thing.. crazy.

I'm amp'd for the season to begin, this will be the breakout year for our offense while the defense will continue to get better and better as the season progresses.  Just waiting to hear all the talk of LSU got screwed on the rd and the conference is a huge dumpster fire which led us to fall backwards into a Conference championship (and maybe a CFP appearance?). 

7 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

I'm amp'd for the season to begin, this will be the breakout year for our offense while the defense will continue to get better and better as the season progresses.  Just waiting to hear all the talk of LSU got screwed on the rd and the conference is a huge dumpster fire which led us to fall backwards into a Conference championship (and maybe a CFP appearance?). 

The mental gymnastics they would go through to explain away a CFP appearance would be very amusing indeed.

4 hours ago, Thiefery said:

Ketch can be a pain to listen to at times, but no way does he spin to cover UT sports like Lucci does with aggys at Texags.  Lucci will suspend his own members that pay if they say the wrong thing.. crazy.

Ketch is impossible to listen to, they should have 1 podcast for Ketch, Howe, Nahlin, Wells, EJ & bitch tits Burton so that we can all know what to avoid.

Give Roach, Clint, tfb, Cook, Scipio, Babers & the guys from fire TH each a pod for us Longhorn fans.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Goodman said:

Ketch is impossible to listen to, they should have 1 podcast for Ketch, Howe, Nahlin, Wells, EJ & bitch tits Burton so that we can all know what to avoid.

Give Roach, Clint, tfb, Cook, Scipio, Babers & the guys from fire TH each a pod for us Longhorn fans.

i could do without Babers, Howe and their sound guy (Matt?) talking over each-other too.

1 hour ago, Thiefery said:

aggy is desperately hopeful, and counting on LSU beating us and when they don't I am trying to think of the excuses they will come with:

1.  Home game.  Home cooking by refs.

2.  Early in the season with new offense is installed.

3.  Orgeron is no Jimbo.

Yet, it took them 7 overtimes at home with every favorable call you can make up for them to win last year.

If we beat them and they get their clocks cleaned there will be excuses, because aggy.  But they will all be laughable, because aggy.  The thought that we beat Ga and LSU in back to back seasons should make them shut their SEC traps, but they won't, because aggy.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, UTEX90 said:

aggy is desperately hopeful, and counting on LSU beating us and when they don't I am trying to think of the excuses they will come with:

1.  Home game.  Home cooking by refs.

2.  Early in the season with new offense is installed.

3.  Orgeron is no Jimbo.

Yet, it took them 7 overtimes at home with every favorable call you can make up for them to win last year.

If we beat them and they get their clocks cleaned there will be excuses, because aggy.  But they will all be laughable, because aggy.  The thought that we beat Ga and LSU in back to back seasons should make them shut their SEC traps, but they won't, because aggy.

Lest we forget Missouri. 

If UT beats LSU, it will have been a systematic takedown of SEC in three consecutive years, but you know, doesn’t really count since we don’t play them week in and week out. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

Lest we forget Missouri. 

If UT beats LSU, it will have been a systematic takedown of SEC in three consecutive years, but you know, doesn’t really count since we don’t play them week in and week out. 

Neither do they. They just show up and spread their cheeks. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

Lest we forget Missouri. 

Ah the "week in week out" excuse.  Hadn't thought of that.

I just figured it would be LSU was not good at the beginning of the year when we beat them but improved tremendously when they beat aTm.  It's not creative but it's aggiesque.

Just now, UTEX90 said:

Ah the "week in week out" excuse.  Hadn't thought of that.

I just figured it would be LSU was not good at the beginning of the year when we beat them but improved tremendously when they beat aTm.  It's not creative but it's aggiesque. 

It's the classic "We need a reason to exclude Boise State and/or UCF from Playoff consideration" excuse.

36 minutes ago, UTEX90 said:

The thought that we beat Ga and LSU in back to back seasons (insert any of an unlimited number of reasons they should shut their traps) should make them shut their SEC traps, but they won't, because aggy.

Yep. The people who think we should play them again because scoreboard would make them shut their traps don't get it:  aggy will NEVER shut their traps. Ever. No matter what.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Goodman said:

scipio on the Horn last week was the best radio ever.

i need a radio station to just do Texas football 24/7

'21 Looch list

Most likely to be Aggies in 2021
Shadrach Banks‍ 
Trey Zuhn‍ 
Landon Jackson‍ 
Dematrius Davis‍ 
Bryce Foster‍ 

•I recently updated the 2020 edition of the Liucci 44 following camps, 7-on-7 and the various recruiting events. Here's your first look at my current 'Top 21 in '21' (easiest place to cap it off for now that I could think of, what can I say?):

Garland Lakeview RB Camar Wheaton‍ 
Episcopal OL Donovan Jackson‍ 
Fort Worth All Saints OT Tommy Brockermeyer‍ 
Katy Taylor OG Bryce Foster
Mesquite Horn LB Kendrick Blackshire‍ 
Richmond Foster OT Reuben Fatheree‍ 
North Shore WR Shadrach Banks
Pleasant Grove DE Landon Jackson
PA Memorial DE Jordon Thomas‍ 
Denton Ryan QB Eli Stowers‍ 
Katy Tompkins DE Tunmise Adeleye‍ 
Katy Tompkins QB Jalen Milroe‍ 
Denton Ryan DE Ja’tavion Sanders
DeSoto DE Shemar Turner‍ 
Duncanville OL Savion Byrd‍ 
Pleasant Grove DE Marcus Burris‍ 
New Caney LB Derrick Harris Jr‍ 
Parish Episcopal (Dallas) QB Preston Stone‍ 
Skyline WR Quaydarius Davis‍ 
Cy-Fair RB LJ Johnson Jr‍ 
North Shore QB Dematrius Davis‍ 

'21 Looch list
Most likely to be Aggies in 2021
Shadrach Banks‍ 
Trey Zuhn‍ 
Landon Jackson‍ 
Dematrius Davis‍ 
Bryce Foster‍ 

•I recently updated the 2020 edition of the Liucci 44 following camps, 7-on-7 and the various recruiting events. Here's your first look at my current 'Top 21 in '21' (easiest place to cap it off for now that I could think of, what can I say?):

Garland Lakeview RB Camar Wheaton‍ 
Episcopal OL Donovan Jackson‍ 
Fort Worth All Saints OT Tommy Brockermeyer‍ 
Katy Taylor OG Bryce Foster
Mesquite Horn LB Kendrick Blackshire‍ 
Richmond Foster OT Reuben Fatheree‍ 
North Shore WR Shadrach Banks
Pleasant Grove DE Landon Jackson
PA Memorial DE Jordon Thomas‍ 
Denton Ryan QB Eli Stowers‍ 
Katy Tompkins DE Tunmise Adeleye‍ 
Katy Tompkins QB Jalen Milroe‍