WTF Did I Just Watch?

Vic Mackey

I can work with this, but here’s the real question:  you got your 1 and you got your x on fiddle, but which is 2 and which is 3?

adding:  I can’t decide which is more accurate, you put little bikini in water overnight and in the morning you get big bikini, or you put big bikini in the oven and she ends up little bikini like a real life shrinky dink. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I can work with this, but here’s the real question:  you got your 1 and you got your x on fiddle, but which is 2 and which is 3?

adding:  I can’t decide which is more accurate, you put little bikini in water overnight and in the morning you get big bikini, or you put big bikini in the oven and she ends up little bikini like a real life shrinky dink. 

Yes, the video is about moisture content. 

On 3/26/2019 at 1:24 AM, SHOOTER12 said:

Dang Vic, it's not a question of "what did I just watch ", as much as what the heck did you enter into search to stumble across that.

You wicked, wicked little boy, lol.

This is the real question here...........

Also, anyone else feel like Vic ended up crying/rocking in the fetal position post orgasm over this?

• Haha 1

Also, anyone else feel like Vic ended up crying/rocking in the fetal position post orgasm over this?
I posted the link from Worldstar's Instagram. I follow them and I saw it come up. Midgets don't do anything for me.

3 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
4 hours ago, Thatguy said:

I posted the link from Worldstar's Instagram. I follow them and I saw it come up. Midgets don't do anything for me.

Just jokes bro. Nothing but love for you.

• Like 1