2019 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

i was on a call and the tv was on mute, but during the postgame, they were interviewing verlander, and talked about him waving to his daughter.  then they showed kate and his daughter waving, and i swear i saw at least 1-2 people (assuming cole's wife and someone else) behind her wearing "colt 45" shirts but it said "cole 45" instead.  i'm on directvnow and can't rewind.

did anyone else see what i'm talking about or am i taking crazy pills?

6 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i was on a call and the tv was on mute, but during the postgame, they were interviewing verlander, and talked about him waving to his daughter.  then they showed kate and his daughter waving, and i swear i saw at least 1-2 people (assuming cole's wife and someone else) behind her wearing "colt 45" shirts but it said "cole 45" instead.  i'm on directvnow and can't rewind.

did anyone else see what i'm talking about or am i taking crazy pills?

Likely Amy Crawford Cole, they're all super close friends. And yes,  that's a Cole 45 shirt,  not a colt 45. Someone here locally makes them

• Like 1

Man, I hope Comcast's upcoming schedule of the playoffs is inaccurate.  They're showing ALCS 1 and NLCS 2 starting at the same time on Sat the 12th.  Then on Wed the 16th they show the NLCS 5 starting at 2pm and the ALCS 4 at 3pm.  Surely that can't be right?  There's nothing to compete with in prime time on a Wed.

Man, I hope Comcast's upcoming schedule of the playoffs is inaccurate.  They're showing ALCS 1 and NLCS 2 starting at the same time on Sat the 12th.  Then on Wed the 16th they show the NLCS 5 starting at 2pm and the ALCS 4 at 3pm.  Surely that can't be right?  There's nothing to compete with in prime time on a Wed.

No that’s not right.
The only worry you’ll have on the 12th is whether alcs game 1 will be in the afternoon and if so how much of the end of TX/ou will overlap

4 hours ago, Sleepygrad said:

8pm start time after a Saturday of drinking and watching college football means our crowd will be extra juiced tomorrow night. It’s gonna be loud af I. The juice box!

You don't have to drink to have a good time. 

But it helps!

I can't wait to hear how much they deep throat Blake Snell tonight.  If Tyler Glasnow is basically Randy Johnson, then Blake Snell is like if Nolan Ryan and Sandy Koufax had a baby then Greg Maddux taught it how to pitch.  

Well, then it’s a good thing he’ll be out of the game by the 3rd inning