Romo wants $10M per year

smwhorn

Michael Thomas getting out in front with the dumbass hot take. 

“[T]hat’s why we shouldn’t sign the new CBA agreement no way the announcer should be making more than 90% of the players,” Thomas tweeted Friday night, adding a #No for good measure.

Thomas is not active in NFL Players Association leadership. Some within the union believe that the decision of star players who choose not to be involved in union business to take shots at the CBA will galvanize those who spent hour and hours to get the CBA to where it is now. Which could help their effort to push the proposal across the finish line.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/02/29/michael-thomas-cites-new-tony-romo-deal-in-opposition-to-cba/

Tony is no longer in the NFL Michael  

200.gif

Yeah, CC isn’t all that great either but at least I can tell when something really awesome happens. Romo’s voice never changes. He just speaks a little faster when he’s excited. I should also state for the record that I was never a Romo fan when he played so there could be a little bias from those days as well.

On 2/28/2020 at 11:35 PM, fellside said:

Good article. Also told me something I did not know, which is that Stephen A. Smith is ESPN’s highest paid personality (but at 8MM/year, less than half of what Romo got at CBS). I didn't know that because I don’t watch ESPN, due in part to the dumbassery that is SAS.  
There’s whole thread for it, but man ESPN is terrible, and doubling down on terrible.