Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Firemans4Horn

Rumor that RM will have 400M€ + whatever they get for Bale (which should be around 80-100M€) to spend this Summer.

Their biggest targets are: Pogba, Mane, Hazard, Kane, Mbappe, and Eriksen. To me, they all look like impossible transfers except Hazard and maybe Pogba.

On Varane, rumors that he wants to transfer but RM thinks that he is using these rumors to get a better salary.

Edited by JNip

- Everything that I read is that Hazard is almost a done deal, just waiting on Zidane to give the ok.

- Pogba is the second realistic Galactico, apparently, it was promised to Pogba that he would move to Barcelona or RM after three seasons at United.

- Zidane really wants Mane but it sounds like an impossible deal. 

- RM want Kane or Mbappe but may have to settle with Jovic. Sounds like 2020 is the year that RM will go after Mbappe. 

- Varane leaving is a realistic situation, RM want Koulibaly but that sounds like it will be impossible to happen since Napoli will offer 10M euros in wages. 

- On Barcelona, I heard that Coutinho is likely leaving. WTF

Edited by JNip

10 goals and 5 assists in all comps for Coutinho. TransferMarkt has his value at $114m. It'll be interesting to see what they do get for him, if the rumors they want to sell are true. 

He did some good things in the red shirt, but I'm not one of those that wants him to come back. He acted a bitch when he wanted to leave. 

14 hours ago, Jograves said:

10 goals and 5 assists in all comps for Coutinho. TransferMarkt has his value at $114m. It'll be interesting to see what they do get for him, if the rumors they want to sell are true. 

He did some good things in the red shirt, but I'm not one of those that wants him to come back. He acted a bitch when he wanted to leave. 

I'd take him back in a heartbeat

• 2 weeks later...

- Arsenal interested in TSG Hoffenheim's Kerem Demirbay. According to BILD the midfielder has a release clause. The exact amount is not know but seems to be in-between €20m-€30m. His contract runs out in summer 2022. In German

- Di Marzio on Juventus monitoring Pogba and Alderweireld. Link

- Gareth Bale, Lucas Vazquez and Isco will probably leave Real Madrid this summer according to Josep Pedrerol. (El Chinguirito TV / La Sexta) link

- Oblak renews with Atletico link

Speaking on Sky Italia's Lords of Football, Lukaku said: "Playing in Serie A is a dream, it would be really a dream.

"I hope to be able to play sooner or later, even if at the moment I am focused on the United."

Oh Lukaku.  Where would he even go?

Juventus - nope

Roma - nope

Inter - maybe if Icardi leaves?

2 hours ago, Schulz2.0 said:

United are reportedly interested in buying Eriksen from Spurs per Dan Kilpatrick. I’m not sure why Eriksen would be interested in United though.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/manchesterunited/man-united-plot-christian-eriksen-move-as-ole-gunnar-solskjaer-puts-tottenham-star-at-heart-of-a4127396.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1556276091

Seems like a downgrade.

AC Milan fun

Antonio Cassano: Gattuso takes on responsibilities he doesn’t have, for me he has a mediocre squad, among the players who are there now none of them would’ve played in the team I was in. Inter must sell Perisic and Icardi in June, Perisic made the mess first, then you [Wanda] did.

Has there ever been a wife this involved in a player this good?

Also..

[Telegraaf] Real Madrid and Ajax plan to hold talks about a potential transfer of Martin Odegaard next week. Real Madrid's favourite option would be a loan of two years. Complete transfer won't happen without a buy back clause.

Juan Mata, Mario Balotelli and David Luiz: 25 players available on a free transfer this summer

Adrien Rabiot

Juan Mata

Diego Godin

Dani Alves

Daniele De Rossi

Santi Cazorla

Franck Ribery

Arjen Robben

Max Kruse

Fernando Llorente

Shinji Okazaki

Samir Nasri

Antonio Valencia

Andy Carroll

Alberto Moreno

Vincent Kompany

Gary Cahill

Nacho Monreal

James Milner

Daniel Sturridge

Danny Welbeck

Olivier Giroud

Mario Balotelli

David Luiz

Lots of that list can change, but quite a few names on that list.

I see Chelsea resigning Geezer and maybe Giroud. I don't see how Cahill stays.

Seems a bit low for someone they seemingly just bought for 30mil

[Di Marzio] Danilo has accepted Inter's offer and he's agreed to lower his wage, Manchester City is not opposing the sale but it's still deciding if they want to accept the 15M€ + bonus offer.

Stuff I’ve read about RM:

- Eriksen in conversations with RM.

- RM doesn’t have a chance to get Sancho and Mbappé but theyll go after them in 2020.

- Hazard to be presented at RM after end of season. 

- Nothing set with Pogba but things are moving forward with him and RM. 

- Zidane wants Mendy front lyon.

- “There are already some players who are considered transferable: Bale, Ceballos, Llorente, Mariano. Moreover, the coach has many doubts about Marcelo, Isco, Modric and Kroos and some of them could leave Real Madrid.”

Edited by JNip

4 hours ago, JNip said:

Stuff I’ve read about RM:

- Eriksen in conversations with RM.

- RM doesn’t have a chance to get Sancho and Mbappé but theyll go after them in 2020.

- Hazard to be presented at RM after end of season. 

- Nothing set with Pogba but things are moving forward with him and RM. 

- Zidane wants Mendy front lyon.

- “There are already some players who are considered transferable: Bale, Ceballos, Llorente, Mariano. Moreover, the coach has many doubts about Marcelo, Isco, Modric and Kroos and some of them could leave Real Madrid.”

RM would still need to negotiate with Daniel Levy for Eriksen. If Eriksen wants to go I’m sure we’ll eventually sell, but RM purportedly agreeing to terms with Eriksen doesn’t really mean much.

44 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Marca is saying that RM have turned their focus to Donny Van De Beek of Ajax because they won’t match Pogba’s wages that he’s on at United.

Kicker and Bild are linking Julian Brandt with Borussia Dortmund.

DVdB is a certified badass. I know their are flops coming out of the erdivise but he looks ready to shine in the midfield for whatever team that signs him. 

Jovic to RM being reported as done for 60mil

Link

Real Madrid have secured the signing of Eintracht Frankfurt striker Luka Jovic for 60 million euros. Of that amount, 48 million euros will go to the Bundesliga club with the remaining 12 million heading in Benfica's direction. The Portuguese outfit had stipulated that 20% of any future transfer would come to them. The deal sees the Serbian striker sign with the LaLiga club for the next six seasons.

- [RMC Sport] Manchester United have started negotiations with Juventus to sign Paulo Dybala. The Argentine attacker has fallen out of favour in Turin.

- Manchester City are closing in on a deal to sign Sporting Lisbon midfielder Bruno Fernandes, Sky Sports News understands.

- Rafa Silva's (Benfica) agent claims Newcastle are interested in the winger but Rafa's interest is to renew with Benfica

- [Alfredo Pedulla] : Real Madrid in pole position to sign Ferland Mendy.

- [Marca] Zidane has told Bale, Llorente and Ceballos that he's not counting on them anymore and to find new teams

According to Josep Pedrerol (El Chinguirito TV) Real Madrid will buy Chelsea's Eden Hazard for €130m. And according to Kristof Terreur they might present him after the Champions League final to distract attention from a potential UCL trophy win of Barca.

2 hours ago, MoJames said:

According to Josep Pedrerol (El Chinguirito TV) Real Madrid will buy Chelsea's Eden Hazard for €130m. And according to Kristof Terreur they might present him after the Champions League final to distract attention from a potential UCL trophy win of Barca.

I guess they can announce it whenever they want now. 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Hazard out, no one in + Champions League = disaster.

We'll appeal to the CAS and they should stay the ban until resolution of the appeal.  That will give us this window to turn that Hazard money into a couple of new players and hopefully dump some additional money into the window to prep for the future ban.  

2 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Hazard out, no one in + Champions League = disaster.

Maybe, but the one thing we have going for us is our loan army.

We also still own Bakayoko (might not fit Sarri), Bats, Moses (2020), Morata (2020 - yeah right), Kenedy