Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Firemans4Horn

59 minutes ago, maninblack said:

I'm a fan of de Ligt but I have a hard time seeing LFC prioritizing that position with Gomez and Matip on the roster. A journeyman 4th CB like Klavan seems more likely.

You must've misspelled this word, maybe an autocorrect.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, JNip said:

Tottenham wants Asensio, RM said, "Ok but his release clause is for 700M euros."

I kind of doubt it. Winger is pretty low on our actual needs outside of us wanting Sessegnon from Fulham. Our big money spend will be on a CM. There’s multiple reputable sources saying we’re pushing hard for Ndombele from Lyon.

If we bought anyone from Real, it sounds like we’re interested in Ceballos.

Edited by Schulz2.0

1 minute ago, Schulz2.0 said:

I can’t read Italian so I can’t tell if they’re reporting it or sourcing it from another paper/site. 

Regardless, Agi is like Reuters. Even if they picked it up from another agency, they'd make sure it was solid prior to pushing it out. 

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Have to wonder if Pep is getting out of dodge before shit hits the fan. 

I'll believe it when I see it, but that would be the only reason. He's invested too much in that team and they are a CL trophy away from being one of the greatest teams ever bought assembled