Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Firemans4Horn

15 hours ago, Bone3421 said:

Psg open to dealing neymar...a few days ago owner told press he wants guys that play for the badge and is done coddling egos

Yes, clearly he is cultivating a culture of players that love the club and are not just a band of mercenaries

• Like 3

- Arsenal and Lyon interested in Kieran Tierney (Celtic defender)

- Official: Juan Mata signs a new contract until June 2021, with the option for a further year.

- Juventus Won’t Offer Inter More Than €65 Million For Mauro Icardi according to Corriere di Torino.

- [Gazzetta] Manchester City Place $106 Million Bid for Koulibaly

notsofastmyfriend.gif

- [James Ducker] Manchester City are not looking to sign Napoli centre-back Kalidou Koulibaly.

- John Terry extends contract with Aston Villa

- Andre Gomes is a step close to joining Everton. A deal around £25m has been agreed with Barcelona. Gomes has made it clear since the end of the season that Everton is his preferred club. Official announcement not imminent but the transfer is very much on

- Napoli president De Laurentis: "We'll bring Rodriguez in if Ancelotti wants him. If not James, it'll be Lozano, but not both of them."

- OFFICIAL: Kyle Walker has signed a new contract at Manchester City, keeping him at the Etihad Stadium until 2024.

1 hour ago, MoJames said:

- Official: Juan Mata signs a new contract until June 2021, with the option for a further year.

Thats can't be a good sign for United.  Signals to me that United can't get anyone to come play midfield with experience.  I'm not against having Mata around to lead the dressing room and tutor young guys.  He's as stand up a professional as they come, but he's not a midfield boss.  

They need to hurry the fuck up and sell Pogba to have a chance at getting a solid replacement this summer.  Fuck Pogba.  I can't imagine the shitshow if he's around next season.  If he is, it will set the rebuild back another year.  Who am I kidding?  There is no proper rebuild with Woodward around.  Fuck my football life.  

Edit.  And the fact that Alexi hasn't been shipped out to China and the loss eaten by the club is infuriating.  He's a cancer.  

Edited by Dertyberd

5 minutes ago, Dertyberd said:

Thats can't be a good sign for United.  Signals to me that United can't get anyone to come play midfield with experience.  I'm not against having Mata around to lead the dressing room and tutor young guys.  He's as stand up a professional as they come, but he's not a midfield boss.  

They need to hurry the fuck up and sell Pogba to have a chance at getting a solid replacement this summer.  Fuck Pogba.  I can't imagine the shitshow if he's around next season.  If he is, it will set the rebuild back another year.  Who am I kidding?  There is no proper rebuild with Woodward around.  Fuck my football life.  

Edit.  And the fact that Alexi hasn't been shipped out to China and the loss eaten by the club is infuriating.  He's a cancer.  

Ha ha.  

1 minute ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

Ha ha.  

I can take it.  It's been a fun 20 or so years.  United will be back in a couple of years.  Just need to be ready when Pep decides to leave.  It will be fun trying to chase a proper club like Liverpool when they have their place at the top.  

16 minutes ago, Dertyberd said:

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Cool story. I have a buddy that was once a decently handsome Italian guy has gained weight and is slowly turning into Lovetz.  We use this gif every time he updates his FB with a new selfie.

My mind is gone.  The letdown after Paris and knowing that we won't sign shit is a long term pain I don't wish on anyone.  

• Like 1

On 6/19/2019 at 12:08 PM, Dertyberd said:

...Edit.  And the fact that Alexi hasn't been shipped out to China and the loss eaten by the club is infuriating.  He's a cancer.  

In the old days, we'd be talking about which MLS team would get a crack at Alexi.

Now, thankfully, we get South American stars on their way UP and China is the foolish league that spends millions on washed-up big names. (Well, there are also the Oil Nation Leagues in the Middle East, but...)

Do NOT want Alexi coming to the MLS.

- Jose Mourinho and Gennaro Gattuso are on Newcastle's shortlist to replace Benitez. Sport Mediaset claims Mourinho would want to bring Marco Materazzi as part of his staff

giphy.gif

- Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly preparing to come in with a bid of €75m for Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic. According to Corriere dello Sport PSG sporting director Leonardo is hopeful of ‘exploiting’ his good relationship with Milinkovic-Savic’s agent Mateja Kezman

- Unai Emery to push Arsenal board for Wilfried Zaha [Mirror]

- Arsenal must break Celtic transfer record to sign Kieran Tierney. Arsenal have had two bids rejected the first of which was around £15m followed by an improved offer in the region of £18m. Meanwhile, a deal for Crystal Palace's Wilfried Zaha is unrealistic, who value the player at £80m.

- [Paul Joyce] Simon Mignolet set to stay with Liverpool after impressing Jürgen Klopp

- [Dominic Fifield] : Manchester United tabled improved offer for Aaron Wan-Bissaka over the weekend and will hold talks with Palace later today in the hope of concluding a deal. Edging closer, but #cpfc still after guaranteed fee of £50m and keen to have 'Zaha clause' removed.