Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Firemans4Horn

4 hours ago, Bone3421 said:

Dybala to spurs is off is being reported...

David Neres signs new deal with Ajax

Few more hours left

1 hour ago, Buzzrock said:

What do Coutinho and Dybala have in common?

I kind of think that Dybala no vale la pena.

He seems like more trouble and disruption/drama than he’s worth. 

I know he’s a talented Argentino, but he runs too hot and cold and I think that he rarely gives maximum effort while also frequently lashing out in true Argie fashion.

I know he’s a talented Argentino, but he runs too hot and cold and I think that he rarely gives maximum effort while also frequently lashing out in true Argie fashion.
Seems that way...reports were saying "likeness rights" were the holdup/falling out of spurs deal

10 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:
44 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Seems that way...reports were saying "likeness rights" were the holdup/falling out of spurs deal

That’s the agent (perhaps a family member) going for as much as possible, but the cost of living in London is much higher than in Turin and the weather is much shittier, not to mention that you are going to the #3 team in the new city vs the #1 team in the nation you’re leaving.

The pot needs to be sweetened, especially with the international licensing dominance of the Premier League. If you’re not going to win trophies, it has to be worth the move. 

Everton must have 50 guys on the senior payroll. Seems like they sign 8 guys to £100k a week every window the last 4 years and then are stuck paying them when they suck. 
I commend them for trying to get back to top...they sell a bunch also
The year they spent 140m they also sold 100m worth

Plus if they cant keep them, you would expect them to get a good fee from richarlison and kean if they play well as they should

24 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:

I commend them for trying to get back to top...they sell a bunch also
The year they spent 140m they also sold 100m worth

Plus if they cant keep them, you would expect them to get a good fee from richarlison and kean if they play well as they should

Back to the top of what?

You are the strangest Liverpool fan I've ever seen. Like rooting for aggy as a Texas fan because we share the same state. 

Its my dads team and some of families in liverpool as well....its called the friendly derby for a reason

I can want liverpool to win all the trophies and want everton to be solid...doesnt have to be one or the other

Im not going to want toffees to win over liverpool but would be fun to have a little taste of the 80's again

... For the 12th time??? Lol

1 hour ago, Bone3421 said:
2 hours ago, 406W30th said:
Back to the top of what?

Yup...they never won anything before...oh thats right they're #4 in english titles

The Ev's last trophy was the FA Cup in 1995. That's like saying Aston Villa bought a bunch of players because they want to make it back to the top. ("Hey, they won the European Cup in 1982!") 

The Ev's last trophy was the FA Cup in 1995. That's like saying Aston Villa bought a bunch of players because they want to make it back to the top. ("Hey, they won the European Cup in 1982!") 
Anyways... You're the one who asked back to the top of what? Now you wanna act like it matters how long its been.

Good thing the Longhorns kept trying. Why were they even trying in the 2000's, they hadnt won since 1970.
Sorry indians,cowboys,dodgers...gotta stop trying you can only try if you won in the last 20 years...thems the rules

4 hours ago, Bone3421 said:

Anyways... You're the one who asked back to the top of what? Now you wanna act like it matters how long its been.

Good thing the Longhorns kept trying. Why were they even trying in the 2000's, they hadnt won since 1970.
Sorry indians,cowboys,dodgers...gotta stop trying you can only try if you won in the last 20 years...thems the rules

I must've been drunk when I took you off ignore.

9 hours ago, maninblack said:

Ligue 1 just signed a massive TV deal. Spomsors would be some pissed

The sponsors are going to be even more pissed when they realize they wasted a bunch of money on the 5th best and least watchable "big" league in Europe.  

That's seems crazy to not take that deal, but they've got petroleum/despot/slave labor money and don't give a shit. 

Also makes me think Real are freaking the fuck out with that kind of offer.  Sure they want to get value for what they see as expendables, but that's a lot of talent for an incredible player who may/many not perform for more than a year.  This is the year to try and knock off Barca.  

That's fair, and you're also trading one guy who doesn't want to be there for another.  It appears Bale isn't the cancer Neymar has proven to be, but he's also not coming in to learn French and be one of the guys.  Neymar is also young enough to snap out of being an ass if he wants to.   

6 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Not that crazy. Gareth bale on his current contract has no value. Anyone could have had Rodriguez this summer and Navas is a 32 year old backup goalie. It’s like in fantasy football where you try and trade 1 decent player and a bag of crap for a stud. 

And PSG ain't buying that crap.

Like everyone has known since it started...if real want him gone they are going to have to eat some wages to make it happen. They have no leverage. Or maybe just play him and see what happens. He has a goal per game ratio of .44 and thats with playing with CR7 plus injuries. Scored the crucial goals when real beat liverpool yet gets no love...maybe he has a healthy year and clicks with the improved midfield

Benzema fyi has a .47 goal per game ratio

@JNip
Good thing no one wanted bale....saved real today

3 games played ...2 goals and 1 assist