Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

Firemans4Horn

Hey guys! United signed Aaron Wan-Bissaka from CP today.  50m Pounds for a 21 year old right back.  I only watched a few Palace matches last year and I don't remember him so I don't know how good he is or will be, but we wouldn't fucking spend 60m last year to get a solid center back!  This spending is so fucking sporadic and amateurish it is mind blowing.

Harry Maguire is worth the 65m, but somehow United can get the deal done.  

Enjoy the tears fellas, they're real.  

On tapa...and no idea how
Was the caughtoffside page...not most reliable by any means as is most transfer news

But there has been smoke about mane to real for awhile even with mane mentioning it before CL final. So i do not find it hard to believe that Zindane would be insisting on Mane

That’s a lot of money but I guess they got that Griezmann money to spend. Still will he be Ronaldo or Pato?
Its his release clause thats why it looks like a shock buy...because it is

If nobody matched the clause then Benfica wouldnt sell...
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Southampton are buying Che Adams for £15m and selling Matt Targett to Villa for £14m (rising to £17m).

Can't believe Saints are getting that much for Targett. He is a back up LB from a team that finished 16th on 39 points.

With Adams I think £15m is worth the gamble. There are rarely sure things that bubble up from the Championship, but that is where Southampton is. 

£15m-£20m is the highest range they are ever going to spend on one player.

Anybody know of a world class CB in that range?

Could this de ligt thing just get over with...juve has deal with him done but is deadlocked with ajax

Espn saying barca is waiting to jump back in and rumor mills are now throwing out that manu also has a deal agreed with

In official news david ospina made move to napoli permanent

PSG sign Ander Herrera