2019 Texas Rangers Thread

Vic Mackey

Color me SHOCKED the Rangers organization apparently completely failed at opening day logistics. Sounds like it was an absolute mess parking and 60-90 minutes lines getting in the stadium (with many still trying to get in).  I was tempted to go last minute as friends had an extra but new baby at home and didn't want to play that card yet.   Really glad I didn't.

• Like 1

Color me SHOCKED the Rangers organization apparently completely failed at opening day logistics. Sounds like it was an absolute mess parking and 60-90 minutes lines getting in the stadium (with many still trying to get in).  I was tempted to go last minute as friends had an extra but new baby at home and didn't want to play that card yet.   Really glad I didn't.

Getting in the ballpark was so fucked

the good news is our starting pitchers are all the same 5th in the rotation guy so you don't have to plan  your watching around whether the #1 or #2 starts.

This season is going to be an absolute disaster.  JD is pretty meh these days.

5 hours ago, Skipper said:

Yup it was bad. I got in the STH line at 2 and didn't get to the gate until 2:45.

If yesterday was any indication, the bullpen is going to be horribad. Jesse Chavez is supposed to be a setup man and he was awful. And the other guys...i follow the rangers pretty closely, but Kyle Bird, Kyle Dowdy, Jeanmar Gomez...since when were these guys on the team?! Can Leclerc pitch 5 innings every day?

3 minutes ago, TheFlagship said:

If yesterday was any indication, the bullpen is going to be horribad. Jesse Chavez is supposed to be a setup man and he was awful. And the other guys...i follow the rangers pretty closely, but Kyle Bird, Kyle Dowdy, Jeanmar Gomez...since when were these guys on the team?! Can Leclerc pitch 5 innings every day?

They are all terrible and they are all going to be worn down.  I'd be surprised if we average 4 innings a start.  That leaves 15 outs for those dudes every game.  We need to play a bunch of away games just to reduce it to 12.

3 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

They are all terrible and they are all going to be worn down.  I'd be surprised if we average 4 innings a start.  That leaves 15 outs for those dudes every game.  We need to play a bunch of away games just to reduce it to 12.

We might have to do some opener shit just to get the “starters” into the 6th.