2019 Texas Rangers Thread

Vic Mackey

On 3/27/2019 at 8:21 PM, Jameslaw121 said:

Other than Norm, I can't think of anyone else I would have liked to do this

was in Dallas 2 weeks ago just to get some final shots, knowing I wont have a chance to be back this year.  My father and I never missed a season at arlington stadium growing up.  I'll never forget when we moved away from before opening day at globe how mad I was at my folks for robbing me of this.  I never did get to visit this stadium  so I was glad to be able to go and sit outside and stare for a bit before walking over to AT&T.  My dads been gone many years but good times where had. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheFlagship said:

No game today - We get a pain free Friday. I actually wouldn’t mind if Yu threw a gem, still love that guy

Oops yes  Sat,  a quick glance at the espn app this morning after turning off notifcations when the cubs went in dry ha

24 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

was in Dallas 2 weeks ago just to get some final shots, knowing I wont have a chance to be back this year.  My father and I never missed a season at arlington stadium growing up.  I'll never forget when we moved away from before opening day at globe how mad I was at my folks for robbing me of this.  I never did get to visit this stadium  so I was glad to be able to go and sit outside and stare for a bit before walking over to AT&T.  My dads been gone many years but good times where had. 

Dammit Dude. This threads already going to be depressing enough this year. We don't need to bring in dead fathers to the mix....

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, TheFlagship said:

No game today - We get a pain free Friday. I actually wouldn’t mind if Yu threw a gem, still love that guy

Like taking a perfect game 2 outs into the bottom of the ninth just to lose it?

Fuck Marwin Gonzalez!

26 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Matt Moore went 7 scoreless innings for Deteoit today giving up just 2 hits.  This guy was strait trash last year.

Cole Hamels was magic after we traded him last year and just gave up a GS to our least likely player to hit a HR, period.

That's just how baseball go