WTB 2 tickets to Hamilton at Bass concert hall

GreenHorn

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2019 at 12:16 PM, Horn of Gabriel said:

We did the math and it was cheaper for us to fly to Chicago and see it there, where it plays every week and you can get inexpensive tickets, plus make a weekend out of it, than to go see it in Austin.

Yeah but the problem with Chicago is the gunshots that aren't called for in the script.

On 4/12/2019 at 12:16 PM, Horn of Gabriel said:

We did the math and it was cheaper for us to fly to Chicago and see it there, where it plays every week and you can get inexpensive tickets, plus make a weekend out of it, than to go see it in Austin.

Chicago in the summer kicks ass.  Have seen it here and NYC.  Didn't notice any drop off at all in the performance here...

• 2 weeks later...

Because my diamond level Hilton points made it free. And because it was in the exact location I wanted to be in. And because a 10 year old and a 13 year old don’t give a single fuck about hotel amenities. And because i don’t have a wife to have to please with needless bullshit like nice hotels. And because I’ve spent money taking my kids all over the world and we never do anything in the hotel other than sleep when we travel so there’s no point staying The Langham when we hit up Chicago.  There’s just more important things to spend money on.