Archer: Season 10

NWBuck

i actually laughed last night a couple of times.  best episode in a while seemingly.  closest to the old school archer and character associations.

archer was an effective dickhead, cheryl was good misanthrope, kreiger up to crazy ass kreiger stuff, solid.

3 hours ago, sidis said:

i actually laughed last night a couple of times.  best episode in a while seemingly.  closest to the old school archer and character associations.

archer was an effective dickhead, cheryl was good misanthrope, kreiger up to crazy ass kreiger stuff, solid.

Krieger is having his best season. Now if they could just find a Waldorf to pair with Malory.

4 hours ago, sidis said:

Yeah, I caught the last two episodes back-to-back last night. I thought they were both much better than the previous three by a long shot. The "living" Doomsday device was pretty funny. I've always liked that actor's voice when they've used him in the past. (Think he was the voice for the agent who convinced Cyril to give him the ISIS list of undercover operatives back in the first or second season.)

15 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Yeah, I caught the last two episodes back-to-back last night. I thought they were both much better than the previous three by a long shot. The "living" Doomsday device was pretty funny. I've always liked that actor's voice when they've used him in the past. (Think he was the voice for the agent who convinced Cyril to give him the ISIS list of undercover operatives back in the first or second season.)

matt berry...but spelvin was voiced by someone else...though spelving convinced cyril to infect the servers with the virus so maybe i'm thinking of something else.

this episode just felt like vintage archer.  archer's obsession with black holes, pam and kreiger's mixtape, pam's alien dust angels, cheryl fucking the doomsday device, spaghetti vacation, "sorry, what was your name again? there's some debate on that."  "sunk costs, that's not what that means....umm, arbitrage?"  smells like stir-friday.

"let's go get this bomb drunk."

10 hours ago, sidis said:

matt berry...but spelvin was voiced by someone else...though spelving convinced cyril to infect the servers with the virus so maybe i'm thinking of something else.

this episode just felt like vintage archer.  archer's obsession with black holes, pam and kreiger's mixtape, pam's alien dust angels, cheryl fucking the doomsday device, spaghetti vacation, "sorry, what was your name again? there's some debate on that."  "sunk costs, that's not what that means....umm, arbitrage?"  smells like stir-friday.

ravioliday

17 hours ago, sidis said:

Ah, Matt Berry. No wonder I loved him! I've become a huge fan of What We Do in the Shadows and wasn't overly familiar with Berry before that.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 7:32 AM, sidis said:

yeah, not as good as two weeks ago but a continued emphasis on classic archer personality themes...particularly for archer, kreiger, and cheryl/cristal (lulz). 

Finally some classic Lana-Archer chemistry, now if they could just upgrade the jokes a notch.

That was a funny, but I was a little disappointed one of them never clawed the shit out of Archer's face for old times sake.

Archer yelling at Babou to run in a Serpentine pattern is still probably the funniest moment of the show for me.

Edited by kevwun

23 minutes ago, kevwun said:

That was a funny, but I was a little disappointed one of them never clawed the shit out of Archer's face for old times sake.

Archer yelling at Babou to run in a Serpentine pattern is still probably the funniest moment of the show for me.

Yeah - they missed a bet for a "Serpentine!" Space Callback during the Space Ocelot attack on the Space Pirates!

(and yes, I'm just putting "space" in front of everything to make it cool)

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

It was great but the sound mix was really weird, though.

Was that the season finale? Don’t know why I thought there was one more. Was it the series finale?

Yep on the Season Finale.  Looks like they have one more year for sure.

Spoiler

Great ending.  Classic Mallory and Archer at the end.  Glad they ended all these "Dream Themes" or maybe he's just dreaming he is out of it...

Edited by BonzoMontreaux