2020 RB/TE Jaden Hullaby

texifornia

Boom!

https://247sports.com/Player/Jaden-Hullaby-46048841/

http://insidetexas.com/hullaby-chooses-the-longhorns/

How he fits at Texas:  There’s a lot of Danny Young in Hullaby’s game currently. He’s plenty athletic enough to hit gaps in the run game with some burst to come out the other side. But at 6-2/205 with a hard running style his real upside is packing weight onto a skilled and athletic frame so that he could grow into a punishing blocker at H-back. In time he could be like Andrew Beck or Chandler Cox, a player with the versatility to move around and play in different spots but for whom it starts with serving as a hammer in the run game. Hullaby has the speed and hands to get out wide and catch balls but the hope would be that he could get to 230+ and learn to root out DEs.

Edited by texifornia
  • Like 1

When we win another championship, it will be because of recruits like this. Difference-makers in specialty situations, creating significant match-up problems. By the way, I'm drinking beer and eating breakfast tacos. Was this post coherent? I tried my best. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

Since we are compelled to compare recruits to all time greats....he’s about the same size as David Thomas in high school....and based on the size of his hands, he’s like a puppy that’s still growing
c0cc74692c70eb7e417dace40d4ce366.jpg

Is that mama Hullaby? 

Croot mama game is strong this year. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, NorLa Horns said:

Is that mama Hullaby? 

Croot mama game is strong this year. 

23 hours ago, BigVegasHorn26 said:

This was about to be my comment as well. 

I was scrolling to see if anyone had posted how long we had to wait before drooling over the mom. 

I see that the wait is over. 😍

Welcome to The 40, dude! Let your mom know that if she needs anything, don’t hesitate in having her PM me. 

21 hours ago, MIkeHoncho said:

c0cc74692c70eb7e417dace40d4ce366.jpg  

What's his wingspan?  That left arm goes on forever.  

Warehime has to be thanking the gods every second of every day. After two years of shitting the bed as an employee he remains employed, has little to no responsibility outside of teaching TE's how to block and making sure he is aware of what is going on in east TX. He is also done with his position since Coach Herman prioritized this Hybrid spot, the staff found the right fits and closed one. I am sure we would take a stud, traditional TE if they want in but Warehime is in the barn.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...