Naked and Afraid

RPM

20 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

Laura & Jeff crushing souls by telling them they can’t join is fucking awesome. 

Kinda dig the lonely redhead. 

Please leave next week, Russ. 

1) LOL.  Everyone out there is struggling, and Laura/Jeff are on vacation.

2) Agree.

3) You'd think that folks would know what and how much of something to eat with all the examples of mistakes made in previous seasons.

Jeff's not only annoying, he's a dick. If you're going to camp right next to the starving people shut. the. fuck. up. Tying your line on top of somebody else's line will result in your line disappearing, smartass.

Hate it for Russ. Maybe they'll let him back if they can ID the snek.

7 hours ago, RPM said:

Jeff's not only annoying, he's a dick. If you're going to camp right next to the starving people shut. the. fuck. up. Tying your line on top of somebody else's line will result in your line disappearing, smartass.

Hate it for Russ. Maybe they'll let him back if they can ID the snek.

People are so pissed about the line incident, they’re calling Jeff out online about his insurance fraud. What a dick.

The fact that the Jeff and whatshername can't quit hollering like juvenile douches every time they catch an eel pisses me off. If you don't want to share don't...but no need to rub their faces in it.

Russ was such a dick the last time, I have a hard time feeling good about him this time.

Charlie is just being a dumbass. Looks like it comes back to bite him in the ass next week.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MrBig said:

People are so pissed about the line incident, they’re calling Jeff out online about his insurance fraud. What a dick.

And it was really his, “Well, it’s still a river” comment. Bitch, it wasn’t yesterday when you kicked them off an entire side. 

9 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

And it was really his, “Well, it’s still a river” comment. Bitch, it wasn’t yesterday when you kicked them off an entire side. 

His comment about the other team’s snake being a “snack” was such a douchebag thing to say.

They should let Jeff and Laura hike on their own. 

5 hours ago, spystud13 said:

Yeah, I wanted to marry Laura about 3 weeks ago, now she’s borderline unlikable. 

Same. Jeff is dragging her rep in the dirt.

I like seeing people dominate on NaA, and I can even get on board with two people who are doing a 60-day challenge deciding to do their own thing and not share resources, but damn, there is no need to be a complete asshole about it.  I want to see Jeff and Laura succeed, but they are sure making it difficult to cheer for them. 

The same can be said for Charlie.  Old dog needs to understand that the same tricks don't work for everyone. 

6 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I'm probably behind because my DVR tapes random episodes as new but...

This annoys the fuck out of me.  I've pretty much stopped watching the two people version of NaA because they make it impossible to record individual episodes.  I always end up with 2 or even 3-hour recordings, which may contain 1 new episode and 1 or 2 from 2014 that I have seen 24 times.

24 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I'm probably behind because my DVR tapes random episodes as new but, holy cow at the girl in Brazil that just stuck her hand into a beehive while the other guy bowed out.

That’s this chick, it was a 2-part episode these last 2 weeks. 

On 6/24/2019 at 12:58 AM, spystud13 said:

Chick in the second episode had a pretty nice body. Next week could be fun with the jaguars. 

20 hours ago, spystud13 said:

Chick in the second episode is a badass, we’ll see her again. 

Edited by spystud13
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, idigTexas said:

This annoys the fuck out of me.  I've pretty much stopped watching the two people version of NaA because they make it impossible to record individual episodes.  I always end up with 2 or even 3-hour recordings, which may contain 1 new episode and 1 or 2 from 2014 that I have seen 24 times.

Delete anything recorded on a Thursday or Saturday, those are always long blocks of reruns. Sunday nights after XL are still new. 

On 7/7/2019 at 8:17 PM, spystud13 said:

Hey Charlie, maybe drink some of that water instead of constantly fucking talking about carrying it.

No shit.  "No one can say I don't carry my load."  Who has ever said that about you, you fucking tool?  Pushing your body to the point where you are doing irreparable harm or even flirting with death because you have too much pride doesn't make you a hero.  It makes you a dumbass.  Nicely done, dumbass.  Your ridiculously stubborn ass is tapping again (assumed) because you cannot accept the fact that everyone, even a marine, has limits. 

• Like 1

On 7/7/2019 at 7:30 PM, spystud13 said:

Alright, Laura is off the shit-list, while Jeff is even more fucking unlikable. Hope he gets fucking destroyed online again tonight. 

At least Laura told Jeff she was giving her half of the eel to the other team. I would not be surprised if Jeff was stealing the eel from the other team’s hooks (even if they just have 4).

Finally back in town and caught up.  Yeah, f Jeff.  I get his line of thinking (to a point) if this was a true life/death survival thing like the movie, Alive!, but he's a few days from extraction.  Dude isn't going to die.  As it is, he just looks like a whiny brat; not a survivalist.

Stupid as the stunt was, I can't imagine what Charlie must have been going through post-hike.   To feel that bad and still be stuck in a humid-assed jungle...

20 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Finally back in town and caught up.  Yeah, f Jeff.  I get his line of thinking (to a point) if this was a true life/death survival thing like the movie, Alive!, but he's a few days from extraction.  Dude isn't going to die.  As it is, he just looks like a whiny brat; not a survivalist.

Stupid as the stunt was, I can't imagine what Charlie must have been going through post-hike.   To feel that bad and still be stuck in a humid-assed jungle...

To be fair, there are still more than two weeks left, before extraction.  It seems less than that because they are making their way toward the extraction location, but they are doing so slowly and in small chunks.  That doesn't make Jeff less of a selfish asshole, but he has more than a few days left. 

They all have the same time left, sans tapping. Glad you made it 21 days longer than the rest. You are in decent shape, don't be a selfish dick and rub it in the faces of the people that aren't. You all leave at the same time, asshole. 

From the previews it looks like Jeff may have his karma moment coming.

I get Jeff not sharing food, but he wants to act all independent until it’s time to rely on a group effort “safety in numbers”. He’s a two face, and user. Seems like Laura has wised up to his BS. And oh boy Charlie, dude will never learn. Knew he’d overwork himself into tapping... 

Just pisses me off the way Discovery does it. Only reason I know is I happened to check earlier in the week, & it was two separate one-hour episodes. Then they change it to a two-hour block, forcing your DVR to record both so it looks better for their ad #s.