Naked and Afraid

RPM

I didn't watch the third hour.  

Can't believe they put beauty and the beast together on one team.  Hispanic guy cracks me up.  

I didn't understand the team fishing in the croc waters.  Isn't where they're standing the exact place a croc would jump out of the water and get them?  

SS13, is it just me? Or does Gwen (redhead ex-cop) seems like she could be Knight's (RW/The Challenge) aunt.

They speak the same, they both have trouble keeping their eyes open, the have the same slow laid-back personality.

I enjoyed the watch party show way more than I was expecting.  Jake is always good for a laugh, and by far the most self aware contestant on the series.

• Like 1

Ha, haven't thought of Knight in forever. Dying will do that, I guess. 

I liked how the spare that got banished by Gwen & bald dude didn't even fucking attempt to try to make it on his own. He was like fuck it, keep my shit, & got straight into the Jeep. 

I seriously lose my appetite when looking at Kate. Has to be the ugliest bitch alive. And love how she’s acting like she’s the survival expert, when she’s the only one who tapped out of her group. Ugly and fucking crazy, sadly the animals wouldn't even eat that nasty creature.

Just for the train wreck aspect I wish they combined Kate with Duct Tape Boy and the Canadian vet who imploded after one day, all into one tribe.

I fear Makani isn't going to make it the whole way, and it will be  sad day when she's gone for several of us. SS13 is my hero for tracking down that picture

3 hours ago, hundredTT said:

And love how she’s acting like she’s the survival expert, when she’s the only one who tapped out of her group.

Technically, Bulent is only 1-2 in the 21-day challenges also. 

2 minutes ago, CAHorn said:

SS13 is my hero for tracking down that picture 

My mission later tonight will be to find more. 

1 hour ago, ss13 said:

Technically, Bulent is only 1-2 in the 21-day challenges also. 

My mission later tonight will be to find more. 

I honesty didn’t even remember him being in 2 challenges. Need to watch his fail, with his confidence, you’d think he’s mastered all of his challenges. 

If your DVR recorded the 8:00 episode last night, it was Bulent & his partner watching that episode. I deleted it though. 

In Colombia's Magdalena Department, Turkish immigrant and border patrol agent Bulent Gurcan and mountain climber Cat Orza's 21-day challenge takes a foreboding turn when the jungle itself seems to have placed a curse on them.

1 hour ago, hundredTT said:

I honesty didn’t even remember him being in 2 challenges. Need to watch his fail, with his confidence, you’d think he’s mastered all of his challenges. 

I want to say he had to med tap once because he hurt his back or something like that.

Ok, I’ll check out his episodes. I have to say, this show has helped out my sobriety big time. I needed a hobby and I bought a beginner bow drill starter that actually worked. I’ve always loved shooting with a sling shot, killed a squirrel as a youngin with on, more with a pellet and BB gun. I’m miles away from being an amateur survivalist even. But it is a awesome hobby. Any one up for a shaggy camping trip? Obviously clothed, but fishing and tents...the outdoors? We catch and grill everything haha, are own challenge. 

Edited by hundredTT

4 hours ago, ss13 said:

This mother fucker is even weirder than we thought. She might need a restraining order. 

Oh I knew he was weird the first episode he was on. He thought he was going to get a hot girl forced to snuggle with him all night and he got a black guy. He tapped. This is his 3rd or 4th time on and he a whiny bitch every time.

Edited by RPM

Hmm for some reason I was thinking he'd been on a couple redemptions already. With all the clip shows, I get confused. Could have sworn he was on an island XL group.

Edited by RPM

15 hours ago, ss13 said:

There’s a new survival show called ‘Treasure Island with Bear Grylls’ tomorrow (Saturday) night at 9 on Discovery.

Not a fan of Grylls. He stages all his scenes then sleeps at the resort.

I’m torn on Suzanne. She’s seems so badass at times. And I get Seth is basically a useless clump. But damn she seems like the Karen who just never gives any credit and is always bitching. The type of gal yelling because you want to sit down and watch football instead of help her vacuum. Basically Debra from Everybody loves Raymond. Got this vibe from her on her last 21 day Challenge. And thank god the beast is gone! She really is psychotic, with her unstable ass. Doesn’t she run a wilderness survival company? Maybe I’m mistaken, but damn she sucks. And Bulunt or however you spell his name has to be the most unhappy person alive, does the dude ever show joy or just bitch and criticize people? I do almost respect his bluntness, but dude is miserable. 

Edited by hundredTT

11 hours ago, hundredTT said:

I’m torn on Suzanne. She’s seems so badass at times. And I get Seth is basically a useless clump. But damn she seems like the Karen who just never gives any credit and is always bitching. The type of gal yelling because you want to sit down and watch football instead of help her vacuum. Basically Debra from Everybody loves Raymond. Got this vibe from her on her last 21 day Challenge. And thank god the beast is gone! She really is psychotic, with her unstable ass. Doesn’t she run a wilderness survival company? Maybe I’m mistaken, but damn she sucks. And Bulunt or however you spell his name has to be the most unhappy person alive, does the dude ever show joy or just bitch and criticize people? I do almost respect his bluntness, but dude is miserable. 

Yeah Bulent is just an asshole when he doesn't even have to be. Seems like people like that have been hurt a lot in their lives.

3 minutes ago, RPM said:

Yeah, Seth has to go. He's a complete loser and just what you'd expect from a tattooed loudmouth fatty. He's all hat, no cattle.

Feel bad for Makani. That hike took it all out of her.

I like the way Seth goes to the blind to hunt all day and then .....zzzzzzzzzz....

Plus is it just me or is Suzanne kinda cute. Even tho she's a bit of a mom personality.