“Playboy” Model kills 71 year old Pyschiatrist

Neonmoon

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6864595/Playboy-model-25-arrested-murder-71-year-old-psychiatrist.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kelsey-turner-playboy-model-arrested-connection-with-thomas-burchard-murder-las-vegas-2019-03-30/

Playboy model arrested in connection to doctor's murder

March 30, 2019 / 7:02 PM

A 25-year-old Playboy model has been arrested in connection with the death of a doctor whose body was found in the trunk of an abandoned car near Las Vegas earlier this month. Dr. Thomas Burchard, 71, was a psychiatrist in northern California and authorities said he had been bludgeoned to death, CBS Sacramento reported.

Kelsey Turner was arrested outside a northern California home with her 4-year-old daughter. She is being held in the San Joaquin County Jail but she will be extradited to Las Vegas. Turner faces one count of open murder, CBS Las Vegas affiliate KLAS reported.

"It's been really hard realizing he's never coming home," said Judy Earp, Burchard's girlfriend of 17 years.

Earp said Turner said she was struggling and concerned she would become homeless, and Burchard wanted to help. She said Burchard helped Turner find an apartment and eventually began paying for her rent.

"She was supposed to pay the rent, which she never did, and Tom paid the rent because it was in his name," she told CBS Sacramento.

Burchard had booked a trip to Las Vegas from March 1 until the 4th, but he never returned.

He was just paying her rent...

...riiiiiiiiight

11617490-6864595-image-m-9_1553865412413

ONETENNull201747USA5847.jpg

MONTEREY, Calif. - UPDATE (4:50 p.m., 3/30/19): GoFundMe confirms with KION that it has taken down the "Kelsey Turner Legal Defense Fund" campaign. 

In an email from Meghan Scripture, with GoFundMe Communications, she writes, "this campaign was removed from the platform because it was found to be in violation of GoFundMe terms and conditions. You can learn more about those here: https://www.gofundme.com/terms."

While not confirmed to be the clause in the "terms and conditions" in violation, under the "prohibited conduct" section item number 8 reads: 

"campaigns we deem, in our sole discretion, to be in support of, or for the legal defense of alleged crimes associated with hate, violence, harassment, bullying, discrimination, terrorism, or intolerance of any kind relating to race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender or gender identity, or serious disabilities or diseases;"

Turner was arrested on March 21st for the murder of Monterey Doctor Thomas Burchard. Burchard was found dead in a car outside Las Vegas, on March 7th. Turner was arrested in Stockton by the FBI Stockton Safe Street Task Force. 

She is currently awaiting extradition to Clark County for Open Murder. Her transportation hearing is scheduled for April 8th in San Joaquin County. 

ORIGINAL REPORT:

A GoFundMe page has been created to help the woman accused of murdering Dr. Thomas Burchard pay for legal fees.

The page says: 

"Most of you know Kelsey as a loving mother, caring friend and hardworking young model. All her life she has gone out of her way to help others. Now she needs our help. She is being accused of a crime she could not possibly commit. In addition to spending everything she has to defend her innocence, she is trying to raise $50,000 to retain legal council to fight these charges. Your support can make all the difference."

The GoFundMe profile was created by Christopher Ingram and listed as an emergency fundraiser. It has at least five donations totaling $230 as of Friday night. 

"No. I wouldn't do it. I wouldn't donate a penny," said Jim Gillott, a Chualar resident. 

"If I thought she was innocent and I had data to prove it, then yes, I would donate," said Tony Martinez, a Salinas resident. 

An investigation conducted by LVMPD Homicide Detectives determined 25-year-old Kelsey Turner was involved in the murder of Dr. Burchard. Police arrested Turner on March 21 in Stockton, where she was found with her four-year-old boy. The child is in protective custody. 

Turner is awaiting extradition to Nevada from the San Joaquin County Jail in Northern California. 

"I think that if she's been implicated in the crime that she has to follow the rule of law, and if she can't afford an attorney, then there's a public defender that'll represent her," said Gillott. 

Something about psychiatrists and whores. I knew a marine who stripped at a club in San Diego off duty. She said this psychiatrist was there almost every night she worked. Gave her and 'other girls' money and tried to become a part of their life. Creepy stuff.

Something about psychiatrists and whores. I knew a marine who stripped at a club in San Diego off duty. She said this psychiatrist was there almost every night she worked. Gave her and 'other girls' money and tried to become a part of their life. Creepy stuff.

Isn’t giving strippers money sort of the whole idea

On 4/1/2019 at 6:36 AM, Wally Fairway said:

Would not bang - weird knee, balloon lips, clown boobs and a propensity for murder.
Not worth the bang, bang, bang that she gave in return.

You will feel different at 71, ask armybrat

• Like 1