UFO?

HoustonHorn

8 hours ago, Bort said:

With the amount of UFO sightings that are said to be a weather balloon you'd think I would've actually seen a weather balloon at some point.  

That’s a good point. Weather balloons probably don’t exist as the powers that be don’t want them up there proving the earth is flat. 

On 3/30/2018 at 12:36 AM, HoustonHorn said:
On 3/30/2018 at 12:05 AM, Bernard said:
How does one make the jump from “I don’t know what I saw” to “I know exactly what I saw and I’m positive it was an alien space craft”?
Bernard

Who made that jump?

Everyone who thinks UFO = ET transportion vehicle. U stands for Unidentified. If you haven’t identified it, then you don’t know what the fuck it is. Why assume that it is a alien?

Bernard

On 3/29/2018 at 9:24 PM, Neonmoon said:

Ha love they mentioned it might be a weather balloon in the article. 

Lets try this bullshit excuse again

I love that you think it couldn’t be a weather balloon.  weather balloons are real, do you know that?

The bigger shift on UFO news is that these stories are not being published in the National Enquirer, but in mainstream news sources.  The NYT articles in December 2017 about the Navy’s UFO program had some accounts of unexplainable shit made all the more unnerving by the fact that the story was running in the Times and not News of the World.  Regardless of what the O is in these UFO stories there is a change occurring in how they are being reported.   

Everyone who thinks UFO = ET transportion vehicle. U stands for Unidentified. If you haven’t identified it, then you don’t know what the fuck it is. Why assume that it is a alien?
Bernard
I certainly didn't make that leap and I don't think it was in the articles I posted . I just think it's unusual that two different pilots saw something unexplainable that wasn't showing up on radar. Also, the second post is from a Navy pilot and is definitely not a weather balloon.

Either way, it is interesting even without making the jump to ET.

19 hours ago, Bernard said:

Bernard

People also tend to think that what they've seen was flying. Why couldn't it just be hopping? I bet hopping looks a lot like flying to an ant. Think about it.

1 hour ago, Disco Strangler said:

The bigger shift on UFO news is that these stories are not being published in the National Enquirer, but in mainstream news sources.  The NYT articles in December 2017 about the Navy’s UFO program had some accounts of unexplainable shit made all the more unnerving by the fact that the story was running in the Times and not News of the World.  Regardless of what the O is in these UFO stories there is a change occurring in how they are being reported.   

Yep.  Similar to the San Diego video a few months back.  Basically a bunch of long-term Navy vets stating they’ve seen some shit while flying which defies anything they’ve known to exist. 

Pretty interesting. 

10 hours ago, Disco Strangler said:

I have noticed that too. I think it is interesting that Musk and Bezos and others are putting so much effort into space when the technology is still lacking. My guess is that they are aware of technology not yet in the public domain that they will be able to take advantage of in the relatively near future, once the government allows some of it to come out and they plan on taking advantage of it before anyone else due to the development of their organizational capabilities. 

Sort of like building an interstate in 1930 would have been seen.

Edited by Dolemite

As many American visitors had noted during the 1930's, the autobahn was built before the country had enough motor vehicles to justify the expense. Only the well off or powerful in Germany could afford automobiles. Hitler had highlighted this problem in a speech on March 3, 1934, at the Berlin International Automobile and Motor Cycle Show:

It can only be said with profound sadness that, in the present age of civilization, the ordinary hard-working citizen is still unable to afford a car, a means of up-to-date transport and a source of enjoyment in the leisure hours. One must have courage to face problems and what cannot be solved within one year may become an established fact within ten years . . .

https://www.fhwa.dot.gov/infrastructure/reichs.cfm