rapper Nipsey Hustle" got got

Gil Bang

18 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

somebody in South Central just turned him into swiss cheese.  Not expected to survive, per local radio report. 

Nip passing is sad. My dad's brother still lives in that hood. Word is the Six Owe's are riding on the people responsible. There are going to be some deaths in the near future. That is not a hood you want to tangle with.

3 minutes ago, thestud said:

I’ve deleted 4 people from FB just this morning for perpetuating that nonsense. I honestly didn’t know that at my age people could be so ignorant.

I'm all for a good conspiracy but this one sounds pretty stupid. It revolves around some doctor in Bolivia selling snake oil for AIDS. And a bunch of people have decided that he was on the verge of some breakthrough. 

What that has to do with ignorant gun violence in South Central I'm sure I don't know. 

Footage of his murder:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/04/01/nipsey-hussle-shooting-surveillance-video-murder-suspect/

Also, this was not a conspiracy like so many out there claim. Nipsey Hussle used to live that gang life. Even though he stopped, that doesn't always escape you. Plus, it was someone he knew who killed him. Nipsey was confronting him about being a snitch and he took offense to that and left to get a gun and come back and opened fire.

imgur

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Footage of his murder:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/04/01/nipsey-hussle-shooting-surveillance-video-murder-suspect/

Also, this was not a conspiracy like so many out there claim. Nipsey Hussle used to live that gang life. Even though he stopped, that doesn't always escape you. Plus, it was someone he knew who killed him. Nipsey was confronting him about being a snitch and he took offense to that and left to get a gun and come back and opened fire.

I wonder why he felt it necessary to confront this guy about snitching to the cops. Probably moving something more than clothes in that store and old dude came into stock up and Nipsey said nah man you a snitch

19 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Footage of his murder:

This was the word I got too, which is why I said there will be deaths. The Rollin 60's don't play, and losing face by allowing the neighborhood cash cow to be killed by an ousted member(snitch) won't go quietly. This dude is going to be dead on the street or in jail. Now way he lives. Might as well end it himself.

On 4/1/2019 at 12:35 PM, Zepol87 said:

Now all I am seeing is the conspiracy theories coming out that the govt had him killed. 

Whoa, might be true:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47783277

Police have named a suspect in the murder of Los Angeles rapper Nipsey Hussle, hours after a stampede at a vigil injured at least 19 people.

Authorities say Eric Holder is the man wanted in connection with the shooting on Sunday, which was ruled a homicide.

BOLO

holder.jpg

• Like 1

Am I the only person who never heard of him until now? And the shooter's name? jeez.

Yes you are the only person. Every person on this planet has heard of this rapper from Los Angeles...

I don't get why people feel the need to let everyone know they haven't heard of someone who dies.

"Hey look at me guys, I don't know who this person is and I'm going to let y'all know".

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Yes you are the only person. Every person on this planet has heard of this rapper from Los Angeles...

I don't get why people feel the need to let everyone know they haven't heard of someone who dies.

"Hey look at me guys, I don't know who this person is and I'm going to let y'all know".

Vic, as a dude in his early 50's, I completely understand why Wyatt posted that.  Sometimes I feel like I'm completely unaware of what I suppose you can call "modern celebrities". 

The other day I saw something about some asshole called pewpiedie.   I'm like "who the fuck is that?" Turns out he's some youtube big deal.  Same thing with "Olivia Jade".  She's making millions and I had no idea that this dumpshit 19 year old even existed.   Nipsey I had heard about, only because his name is a catchy takeoff from a comedian from the 60's. 

So, Wyatt's post was a "am I the only one" and I get it. 

• Like 1

Nipsey Hussle's Brother "Blacc Sam" Details the Rapper's Final Moments

Apr 05, 2019 2:31 AM
25,610 views  •  comments

VladTV

Staff Writer

Whoever is familiar with Nipsey Hussle are surely aware of his close relationship with his brother Samiel "Blacc Sam" Asghedom. Blacc Sam spoke with the LA Times and opened up about his brother's final moments after the tragic shooting. He says that he got to the Marathon Store minutes after Nipsey was shot and just before paramedics arrived.

According to Blacc Sam, a crowd converged onto the Marathon Store parking lot around Nipsey as he was on the phone with 911 being walked through the steps of compressing his chest. When paramedics arrived, they lifted Nipsey onto the stretcher revealing the gunshot wound to the back of the head. 

While there are questions and theories floating around the internet, Blacc Sam says Nipsey was a spontaneous and sporadic person. “Nip gonna pull up and hop up out of the Jordan Downs projects, Nickerson Gardens, in any ‘hood in L.A., Compton, Watts — solo with $150,000 of jewelry on his neck and [an] $80,000 Rolex with no security. That’s why the people loved him.” 

Blacc Sam also explained how the Marathon Store employed many felons and ex-cons to act as security for the shopping center. However, due to their status, the men they hire aren't able to carry weapons which left Nipsey vulnerable while there without his personal armed security. 

“Because of that, the man was able to shoot my brother, start running, realize nobody out there had a gun, stop, turn back around, walk up, shoot my brother two more times, start to run, realize nobody had a gun, nobody was responding, ran back up and shot my brother three more times, shoot him in the head and kicked him in the head and then ran off." 

Despite knowing his brother's sporadic tendencies, Blacc Sam and their family is still left with countless questions. “It doesn’t make sense that somebody from the area, that just snuck up, and just talked to him and shook his hand minutes before,” he said. “It’s mind-boggling.”

“If somebody would’ve been there — if I would’ve been there — I would’ve shot back," he said. “I just wish I would’ve been there.” 

Source: LA Times

On 4/1/2019 at 9:43 PM, cmontexas said:

I wonder why he felt it necessary to confront this guy about snitching to the cops. Probably moving something more than clothes in that store and old dude came into stock up and Nipsey said nah man you a snitch

It has nothing to do with illegal activities taking place there. People in these neighborhoods are used to guys in unmarked cars taking photos of them at all-times of the night, so a place as high profile as the strip mall he purchased simply isn't going to the place where those sorts of activities go down. The issue with that dude showing up at his store front from Nipsey's point of view was that dude's presence there would bring unnecessary drama, both in that dude being a gravitional pull for violence being directed his way, and also guys with criminal records probably hung out there and they wouldn't want to be anywhere near where that guy was. So from that standpoint of course, Nipsey didn't want that guy around there. 

2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Who could’ve imagined that there would be a murder and several injuries during his funeral procession?

Lol. Typical dumb ass Gil Bang spreading shit he has no idea about.. The shooting happened nowhere near the procession route and was hours after the procession. Stop spreading bullshit. But I know you were excited to make this thread and to post this comment. You have no idea who Nipsey Hussle even is.

35 minutes ago, South Austin said:

So although I'm on the far periphery of hip hop, I feel like I know who many of the artists are.  Am I the only 40-something white guy who never heard of Nipsy Hustle until he died?

im 37 and had no idea who he was until he got shot and I saw it on twitter.  he seemed like a decent enough guy

On 4/5/2019 at 8:52 AM, Vic Mackey said:

One of the great lines from "Tremors" after they find the worm dead.

Earl," Did you know about these"

KB, "Yeah, we all knew about them, we just didn't tell you."

17 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Lol. Typical dumb ass Gil Bang spreading shit he has no idea about.. The shooting happened nowhere near the procession route and was hours after the procession. Stop spreading bullshit. But I know you were excited to make this thread and to post this comment. You have no idea who Nipsey Hussle even is.

If by "nowhere near the procession route" and "hours after the procession" you mean "a couple blocks away from the procession route" and "shortly after the procession had passed by but before the crown had disbursed" then you are correct. .

CBS news:  

Gunfire broke out around 6:25 p.m., just a few blocks away from a section of the 25-mile procession route, police said. The procession drew large crowds of people who lingered well into the night. The Los Angeles Times reported that the shooting occurred in the Watts neighborhood after the procession passed through the area.

On 4/5/2019 at 8:52 AM, Vic Mackey said:

lol this from the guy who always has to post against the grain shit like "Whataburger is overrated." 

"Hey look at me guys, I think this place that most of yall like isn't good and I'm going to let y'all know." 

lol this from the guy who always has to post against the grain shit like "Whataburger is overrated." 

"Hey look at me guys, I think this place that most of yall like isn't good and I'm going to let y'all know." 

It's exactly the same. Both posts suck

On 4/12/2019 at 6:02 PM, Gil Bang said:

If by "nowhere near the procession route" and "hours after the procession" you mean "a couple blocks away from the procession route" and "shortly after the procession had passed by but before the crown had disbursed" then you are correct. .

CBS news:  

Gunfire broke out around 6:25 p.m., just a few blocks away from a section of the 25-mile procession route, police said. The procession drew large crowds of people who lingered well into the night. The Los Angeles Times reported that the shooting occurred in the Watts neighborhood after the procession passed through the area.

It was a 25 mile route through Los Angeles proper and you are somehow surprised there was a shooting? There is a shooting everyday in LA. Who else besides the president could have a route that long and something not happen near it? I will answer for you. No one. Quit blaming the rapper.

On 4/12/2019 at 7:51 AM, South Austin said:

So although I'm on the far periphery of hip hop, I feel like I know who many of the artists are.  Am I the only 40-something white guy who never heard of Nipsy Hustle until he died?

On 4/12/2019 at 8:27 AM, Bogeywon said:

im 37 and had no idea who he was until he got shot and I saw it on twitter.  he seemed like a decent enough guy

Nipsey was one of the best rappers out right now. The nomination for best album shoulda told ya. However, I don't blame you. Us old hats tend to stick with our own era. He was really good though, and destined to do big things. Dude had already made millions without a record deal. Enough to have his hands in quite a few businesses around LA. His brother Blacc Sam's Eulogy was hard to watch. How that man got through that is beyond me. I couldn't. I could barely watch it.